Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 916 to 930 of 11707
-
08-17-17 12:03 #10792Senior Member

Posts: 115Sammie MILF
I've seen that woman in the pics on chaturbate before.
Originally Posted by Kenny9370
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 23:22 #10791Senior Member

Posts: 113Another Randolph
Seen many different names and photos for this one. Has anyone ever visited this provider? Don't see any reviews.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-here/45456988
-
08-16-17 23:17 #10790Senior Member

Posts: 113Randolph Provider
Anyone ever seen this provider? Didn't see any reviews not sure if video is fake.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-nuru/44801478
-
08-16-17 19:47 #10789Senior Member

Posts: 29New Asian Place in Allston
Anybody try the new Asian in Allston with a phone number ending in 4426? They advertise three girls, but it looks like the pics are probably fake.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...lston/45358628
-
08-16-17 19:27 #10788Senior Member

Posts: 113Thanks for info.
Originally Posted by Puckhead72
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 17:23 #10787Senior Member

Posts: 50Seeing a new Malden ads with the new condos going up. Any one have info? Feel free to pm.
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...41155/44373973
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...ncall/39741393
-
08-16-17 16:22 #10786Senior Member

Posts: 87Sammie?
Has anyone seen this one before?
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...i_r_l/39923113
I believed she advertise as Sammie before but pics are definitely fake because I've seen them before in other ads. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Kenny.
-
08-16-17 10:20 #10785Senior Member

Posts: 734Switch to Waltham if you can. Burlington and Woburn are essentially no go zones due to LE.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 03:44 #10784Senior Member

Posts: 317Burlington cops do a lot of stings. Can't speak for anyone else but personally I avoid girls in that city.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 03:04 #10783Senior Member

Posts: 872Burlington
Hey there, Senior member from Orlando staying here on business for the last 6 days and I cannot get a girl to come here. The second I tell them I'm staying in Burlington, I never hear from them again. No explanation, just silence.
WTF?
-
08-15-17 23:13 #10782Senior Member

Posts: 257Boston BP Brazilian massage
In the ad:
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
👐127463;127479; $140 half h.
👐127463;127479; $200 hour.
-
08-15-17 23:00 #10781Senior Member

Posts: 2195$40 or $140?
Originally Posted by GuitarGuy40
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 18:44 #10780Asshole

Posts: 496Lmao
But the ad says " 100% REAL me(no game)No waste your time
"
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...iable/46559818
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 15:58 #10779Senior Member

Posts: 389Link down
Anyone have a current one?
Originally Posted by Chronos74
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 15:11 #10778Regular Member

Posts: 1Boston BP Brazilian massage
Just took a chance on a massage. Turns out I had seen the girl before in Malden. She's working with another girl now in an apt complex in Revere. She's mid 20's, friendly, well rounded but firm. Got all nude after the flip. Damage was $40 for 30 minutes. She allowed touching and seemed into it. Left happy. I would recommend.
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...o-r-k/46756663














