Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 63 of 781 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10777
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGorub  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this provider? Can't find any reviews.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-true/43632513
    I stopped in for a qv for $. She is not girl in pics. Much heavier. Still pretty and redhead which I'm a sucker for. The only reason I stayed. She was nice and friendly. Covered everything bummer.

    I saw her get into car with driver / handler / partner I would love an appointment with her. Hot.

    YMMV.

  2. #10776

    Fun Factory South shore

    Anybody seen this provider? Can't find any reviews.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-true/43632513

  3. #10775

    Sexy Italian Brunette Mandi

    Whatever happened to her? I remember her posting an ad a month or 2 ago but was not able to get a hold of her. It's a shame because her pictures looked great and I recall some reviews on here of her.

  4. #10774

    Visiting chloe divine fbsm

    Is girl in pics. 30 ish thin a cups cute girl and nice. Saw her at in call nr Harvard set up by texting. Great long massage done in panties with mutual touch. Only touch v over panties but she gives lots sexy touching whole time. Great and would repeat but very xpensive $$. 4. Five one O 833 9624.

  5. #10773

    Tiffani

    Can anyone give me feed back on Tiffani? Been eyeing her for a while now, can't seem to find any reviews. Thanks.

  6. #10772
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinfolk  [View Original Post]
    I visited this one yesterday as I was in the area. YMMV but I was rushed from what was supposed to be a 30 minute visit to about 15 minutes at best. The girl is 1 of 3 who work out of the same unit. They travel from NY perhaps to be here.

    The girls looks IMHO a 5 at best. Body about the same. Again IMHO-don't waste your time or hard earned cash.

    Kinfolk.
    So weird the girl I described comes only Monday to Wednesday she never works weekends and I have my weekly appt with her this afternoon and have her on snap.

  7. #10771

    PSA stoo being cheap

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Seriously, just shut the fuck up. I can't believe you posted this.

    A2

  8. #10770

    Somerville MILF Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by LylTime  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Her apartment was a filthy dump and her BBBJ skills were nothing to warrant a repeat visit. Waste of money. Not too mention, but she was also kind of a dismissive ***** and on the phone setting up another appointment before I even had my shorts on.
    I wouldn't recommend either. She looks alright but her place is a dump. She walked me in with a bunch of people sitting in the living room. I walked right out, told her I'm not fucking with her entourage sitting right outside the room. I was there for less than a minute and my clothes wreaked of cigarette. Disgusting.

  9. #10769
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    If you want a fun spinner in that area, if recommended Riley Morgan (http://missrileymorgan.com/). Great, tight little body. Lot of tattoos. Gives spectacular head. Her incall is about five minutes away from your hotel.
    Good looking out. Thanks for the info.

  10. #10768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    My Worst Yet

    I've been at this hobby a long time and up until today I've only had one poor experience and that was about ten years ago. Well today I had my worst. Looked through BP, wrote down a few numbers, decided on which one to call, made the appointment in Waltham. Usual two call system. Got to the HUGE apartment complex, called and a sweet sounding Asian girl texted me the apt number. When I walked in, I thought about walking out. Wish I did. This woman was in her 40's, a little over weight, saggy tits, big ass, big belly and worst of all she had on some strong smelling lotion all over her. Smelled like coco butter, very over powering. She asked if I wanted to fuck her. That was probably the last thing I wanted from her. Took the CBJ instead. Hate covers, just makes things worse. Ended up with a 160 HJ. Took forever but it happened. All I could think was who left the gate open and let this one out? These old broads should be put out to pasture with the rest of the herd. Times like this make me want to get out of this hobby, but that would only last a week.

    Ad title read "New Asian New Face" 21, last four 8529.

  11. #10767

    28 yr Somerville MILF

    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Her apartment was a filthy dump and her BBBJ skills were nothing to warrant a repeat visit. Waste of money. Not too mention, but she was also kind of a dismissive ***** and on the phone setting up another appointment before I even had my shorts on.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThroat69  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jackie today. Didn't see reviews but went for it. She provides in your apartment in Somerville.

    Her pics are real. Looks exactly the same.

    She did want to do a BJ without condom. She hates the tastes.

    Quick visit BBBJ, CG then DOGGY.

    BBBJ was OK. CFS was better. Tight shaved kitty.

    Non GFE. She keeps her eyes closed.

    BBBJ. 65, QV. 8 , hhr $, $.5 hr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#boston / posts /8573125607/23372856/1.

  12. #10766
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Text-only is very rare; search of # reveals not even 1 hit in the hobby. Pics TGTBT? My spider sense spells trouble. Text = evidence?

    Mm.
    Text only is definitely not rare, nor is email only (much more common with higher end girls).

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  13. #10765

    Jackie link

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThroat69  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jackie today. Didn't see reviews but went for it. She provides in your apartment in Somerville.

    Her pics are real. Looks exactly the same.

    She did want to do a BJ without condom. She hates the tastes.

    Quick visit BBBJ, CG then DOGGY.

    BBBJ was OK. CFS was better. Tight shaved kitty.

    Non GFE. She keeps her eyes closed.

    BBBJ. 65, QV. 8 , hhr $, $.5 hr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#boston / posts /8573125607/23372856/1.
    The link above does not work, this one does.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#!/boston/photos/8573125607/23372856

    -BH

  14. #10764

    28 yrs Somerville MILF

    I visited Jackie today. Didn't see reviews but went for it. She provides in your apartment in Somerville.

    Her pics are real. Looks exactly the same.

    She did want to do a BJ without condom. She hates the tastes.

    Quick visit BBBJ, CG then DOGGY.

    BBBJ was OK. CFS was better. Tight shaved kitty.

    Non GFE. She keeps her eyes closed.

    BBBJ. 65, QV. 8 , hhr $, $.5 hr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#boston / posts /8573125607/23372856/1.

  15. #10763
    Quote Originally Posted by AZWildcat  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Boston next month for work. Staying at the Copley Square Marriott. Looking to sample some Boston talent while I'm there, incall only as I would rather not leave the hotel. Unless outcall is close. Any recommendations? I'm typically into small spinner type. Feel free to PM me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    If you want a fun spinner in that area, if recommended Riley Morgan (http://missrileymorgan.com/). Great, tight little body. Lot of tattoos. Gives spectacular head. Her incall is about five minutes away from your hotel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape