Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 961 to 975 of 11707
-
08-09-17 23:22 #10747Regular Member

Posts: 14http://independent.com.boston.hoxnif.com/post/21998859/
Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-17 23:10 #10746Senior Member

Posts: 518Tag me in too
Sweet, sharing is caring LOL.
Originally Posted by RacinJunkie
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-17 19:56 #10745Regular Member

Posts: 3Sofia in Medford
This girl was amazing.
She was beautiful funny and butt was real.
She has blonde hair now I've seen her twice.
Apt clean she does body rub only but the way she does the happy ending with her hand it feels like I'm getting a BJ.
She has tattoos but it goes with her personality and she has hazel eyes perky breast and a nice flat stomach with a big juicy ass to match.
She's worth it to me here's her link.
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...sofia/37914898
-
08-09-17 12:20 #10744Regular Member

Posts: 5She's around
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...ey-33/37888140
Originally Posted by LckHerLots
[View Original Post]
Also, is this Sonya?
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...ation/37896714
I apologize if links are crap. First time posting here. I look forward to contributing.
-
08-09-17 11:48 #10743Senior Member

Posts: 233Haley
I have digits if you need them. She is still in Andover.
Originally Posted by LckHerLots
[View Original Post]
Rac.
-
08-09-17 09:51 #10742Regular Member

Posts: 23Skater
I'd like to know as well, could swear I've seen her before but can't remember. I found one ad mentioning a punk rocker type girl but googling her number reveals tattoos that don't match with his pics below.
Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-17 06:22 #10741Senior Member

Posts: 24825 yr Skater
Good review. Do you have a link to ad? Or contact info.
Originally Posted by Crickets
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 22:10 #10740Senior Member

Posts: 7525 yo Skater / Punk Rock Girl
Was wondering if anyone else have seen this girl. Had a dream about her last week. In my dream, she appeared with short denim jeans, small top and a flannel over it. Slight pink hair. Piercings on her lower lips. She told me 100 tokens would get me in for an hour. Slight smell of cigs but nothing overbearing. Hair smelled like she just showered. Never asked for the tokens up front or mentioned it. She immediately placed her things down, took off her flannel and got comfortable. No LE check either. Immediately started kissing me, reached for the zipper and out came the popsicle. She went at it for 15 minutes! Asked for some water and went right back to it for another 5 minutes or so. Lots of spit. Man this girl loves popsicles. I asked her to stick her tongue out, she took the whole thing in and tried to lick the marbles. Eyes got watery but at least she tried. Laid her down and went to town. Clean and shaved. Stuck the index up her rear entrance to see how she would respond. No complaints! Just got a box of new 40% thinner raincoats so I slapped it on. Mish for a bit. Doggie. She's definitely a PAWG. Went mish again and the stupid 40% thinner broke while I was inside! I told her about it and she just shrugged. Licked my fingers and started massaging her rear entrance again. Tried to enter but she pushed me away LOL. Darn! Started rubbing the tip on her clit while still wearing the broken raincoat and she moans. Asked her if she wanted to taste herself. She didn't hesitate! Went back to rubbing her clit with the tip. Sliding up and down and decided to put the tip halfway in to see how she'd respond. No complaints. This girl is down for BBFS. Proceeded to tell me she's not on the pill. Maybe next time. Finished on her chest. No CIMNot a clock watcher!
-
08-08-17 08:27 #10739Senior Member

Posts: 825Stay far away
Stopped by and paid this one a visit yesterday. What a piece of work, it's terrible what drugs do to people. Pic way better than actual, strung out, spaced out, skin and bones, signs of major weight loss, rotten teeth, weird attitude. Walked in saw what was there, said I could not do this droped. 2 and left. STAY AWAY.
http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...-best/46248888
-
08-07-17 15:51 #10738Senior Member

Posts: 380No show
Tried seeing this girl today. Said $. 2 for a half. Set up a time to come over a half hour later. 5 minutes prior to appointment she said 'on my way' then went ghost. Called a few times and nothing. An hour and a half later she texted me saying she got pulled over and if I wanted her to come now she would give me a twenty discount. I declined and that was it. Since then she deleted all her ads. Not sure what happend.
http://backpage.com.boston.hoxnif.com/post/22536135/
-
08-07-17 15:48 #10737Regular Member

Posts: 19Ashlee in Peabody. Stay away
I saw her ad and saw no reviews so I thought TOFFT. She was in Peabody. Contacted her via text. Made appointment for hour and she confirmed two pops as long as it was within time limit. Drove 30 minutes. Text her when I arrived. Waited for 10 minutes (1st red flag). Kept getting text she is going to be right outside. Not a bad area of Peabody. She came outside of different house and then went back inside. I thought WTF. 2nd red flag). She didn't answer phone and went outside to waive me in. I could hear a kid and a guys voice and asked if anyone else was there. She said her kid and "friend" but the house was hers (3rd red flag). I walked inside anyway looked around AND let the little head decide we should do it. Went upstairs past a hanging sheet for door (red flag) no door between the guy and me. Gave her donation and we got undressed. Major baby damage, not that pretty, saggy but decent chest and nice butt. She started this BBJ and 20 minutes later guy shows up making excuse that I have to go and would punch me if I didn't leave. Got dressed and he was still complaining that was taking too long. Quoted $ for HH and $$ for hour. Too bad cause she was a total submsive, no GFE or anal. YMMV but looks like she is early 30's and that is her pimp. Didn't see drug marks on her but who knows.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...0650/1/1341608
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-area/44190083
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
✅ I'm hosting 🏡.
Come have fun party favor 🎉.
No rush service.
🚫781 fiveonethree0650.
📱 Northshore area 🗺.
Parking available.
-
08-07-17 15:47 #10736Senior Member

Posts: 102Where is Haley
I have not seen Haley post is she still in the area?
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 11:40 #10735Senior Member

Posts: 1727Concur with Crickets. Avoid 5'5, 125, tattooed Brunette (Northshore / Salem area)
I saw this one also. My experience was very similar to Crickets, with me walking. It was late afternoon, so no lighting problem. She had a female friend with her. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, since she had just started posting, and didn't post my experience. Plus, the area had construction in the street so had to take detour, but she was cryptic in terms of her address. This was back in June or so. She has since changed her tel number (97 eight48 one842 four). Always a good sign!!
Bottom line, she is sexy, attractive, but sassy and surly. She expects you to accept her promise that you will be "happy & satisfied" after her session. I have not seen any reviews and she has posted for awhile. I am beginning to believe most hobbyists believe that if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything.
In this case, I recommend that you avoid. However, if someone has a good review / experience with her, please chime in. Old ads in Babylon.
Originally Posted by Crickets
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 02:41 #10734Senior Member

Posts: 75* Buyer Beware *
Couldn't find anything on her so decided to take the plunge. Kind of had an attitude when I was asking her simple questions about her services. Said if I don't want to go see her, she has other people waiting. Should have stayed home and make my Netflix membership worthwhile. Quoted 150 hh /250 h which was a bit absurd because she never confirmed there's FS, but I was curious since I couldn't find anything about her. Gave me an address to Witch City not far from the university. Everything coordinated by text. She asked me if I pass by a store to get her a Pepsi and some smokes. That's always a good sign. It was late and I really didn't want to stop anywhere. Got to the address. She then texted me her real address. Got to the real address. Then she gives me the real house number, which was next door. Answered door in only lingerie which was a great sign. Her flash on her phone was on so I thought it was kind of odd. Maybe she was just using it to get down the stairs without turning the lights on. Again, it was late. Definitely the girl in the photo, but age doesn't match up. Told me she's 28. She looks more like 35. Not a big deal. Up the stairs we go to the 2nd floor. Meanwhile she's texting on the phone constantly. Led me into a bedroom with just 2 candles lit. It's pretty dark in the apartment. Sat down on the bed, she asked me what I wanted and continues to text. Kind of irked me a bit, but whatever. Did LE check and she lifted up her bra. Bolt-ons were beautiful. She asked for the tokens up front. I excused myself to use the restroom. Asked her where the light was and she handed me her phone with the flash still on. WTF? SHe said she's moving in a few days so she doesn't have electricity. I had a sick feeling in my stomach at this point. I'm in a dark apartment and there's no electricity. It could be vacant. Go to the bathroom and left the phone on the sink with the screen facing up. I see my text conversation with her. Then someone's initials popped up on the phone along with "how much is he giving you? I was like fuck, someone else must be in the apartment. I acted natural and washed my hands. Walked out slowly and she grabbed her phone back, continues to text. I see a towel and a clear bottle that must be oil on the edge of the bed. Great sign, so I sat down on the bed again. She told me to get comfortable, take clothes off, and leave the tokens on the dresser. Again, asked her what her services are. She said don't worry honey you'll leave happy. I picked up the bottle of oil and smelled it. It's heavily scented like cocoa. Okay, I guess it's just a HJ at the end and she wants 150 hh. Then I hear a loud bang, almost like a window shutting. She got up and opened the door, confirmed it was just the wind blowing the window shut. At this point, I'm ready to leave. I asked her is there someone else in the apartment. She told me shhhh my roommate is sleeping. Got up and left. She started whispering that I wasted her time. Number is 978-xxx-7157.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...t-xxx/45964328
-
08-06-17 12:16 #10733Senior Member

Posts: 380Went to see this girl. She is a little bit bigger then pics but still super hot. Too many rules tho. No daty no bbjj no kissing her lips or boobs. Pretty basic CBJ and the k9 but had to face the tv because she wanted to watch. Note when I got to her hotel she was smoking 420 so if you are hiding make sure you bring an extra pair of clothes and spray. I will not repeat damage was $. 2 for hhr.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...inner/46064563














