Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 11707
-
07-05-17 20:38 #10552Senior Member

Posts: 531Haley
Has anyone seen Haley recently? She advertises on BP massage section, ad always starts with "Total R and R". I saw her once when she used to book through Sonya, paid $. 5 for just a massage and HE. At the time she wanted an extra $ for a BJ. Now she is hosting out of an apartment in the same area where I saw her before (but in a hotel). I made an appt with her but bailed (I feel a little guilty) after calling her to politely ask what else might be on the menu. She had quoted $. 4 for the half and $$ for an hour but wouldn't discuss what was included over the phone. If she's still expecting another $ on top of that for a BJ, it's too expensive.
-
07-05-17 18:19 #10551Senior Member

Posts: 148Bonni
$$ for a full unrushed and very happy hour! One of the true pleasers I've met. Honest and will do anything you want cept Greek. I'm working on that though. Her ass especially is to die for!
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 18:16 #10550Senior Member

Posts: 380I didn't see that you replied so I went to see her. You are pretty spot on but I though she did an average job. Smelled nice and has nice thighs and ass. $ for a half. Below average CBJ but she is nice on CG and k9. She also let me play with her tits and bust on them. I honestly will not repeat because I am in search of a girl that is truly thick (nice ass and tits with small waist) if it wasnt for that I probably would see her again since she is easy to get to.
Originally Posted by Unknown978
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 17:52 #10549

Posts: 302Sweet and Petite Callie
I talked with this girl. Phone: 508-441-1476.
Some of the pics come up all over the place, even though she said they were really her, they are not.
Has somewhat of an attitude, I would imagine if you saw her it would come out and not be very fun.
Sounds immature when talking with her, if she is in college she is not too smart.
If anyone knows her or seen her tell us about her.
If you are going to see her I wish you luck.
http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...etite/38145636
-
07-05-17 10:59 #10548Regular Member

Posts: 15Misc Services
Found this one http://boston.backpage.com/MiscServi...ip-me/39236878 listing under BP misc. Quick reply. Not a ton on the table, but plan to revisit to see if there is more available. Very attractive, pictures def are her. Into many fetishes, so if that's your game, she's worth a shot.
-
07-05-17 08:11 #10547Senior Member

Posts: 91You will find a lot of reviews on Babylon.
Originally Posted by SexyBigGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 07:54 #10546Senior Member

Posts: 49Anybody Try Yet?
I'm curious if there is any good info on this girl yet? I've only seen a little info. How can you not want to play with those massive watermelons! Any info helps. Thanks!
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...ymate/41994533
-
07-05-17 01:34 #10545Senior Member

Posts: 63[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-04-17 22:40 #10544Senior Member

Posts: 1038Yes we can, go ahead and start.
Originally Posted by BreakingBad
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-17 21:48 #10543Regular Member

Posts: 21I won't even accept an appointment where someone says happy ending or hand release in a communication. Tell me if that's extreme on my part?
Originally Posted by HowardSprague
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-17 21:28 #10542Banned Member

Posts: 52Reviews
Go for it.
Originally Posted by BreakingBad
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-17 21:12 #10541Senior Member

Posts: 77Seen her
She moves around a lot. Saw her 2 x, 2nd time not on purpose (different pics). She's ok. Nice tits, ok service but not for the price she quotes. Def user. She started up in Manchester.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-17 19:42 #10540Senior Member

Posts: 582What's the damage? She certainly looks appealing at first glance.
Originally Posted by SteveInMa428
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-17 19:19 #10539Senior Member

Posts: 380Anyone see this girl yet? I see her posting a lot lately in the same area and seemed nice enough on the phone.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...l-now/43301268
-
07-04-17 15:45 #10538Senior Member

Posts: 74Reviews
Can we get back to reviewing backpage advertisers?















