Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34335
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo456  [View Original Post]
    Just tried sending a message, in box bro is full, she looks like fun.
    She's UTR for now. If she decides to go public, I'll put it out there. I haven't looked at the inbox for a good minute.

  2. #34334
    Just tried sending a message, in box bro is full, she looks like fun.

  3. #34333

    Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Crystal.
    I second that. Pounded that ass so many times.

  4. #34332

  5. #34331

    No Name

    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    What's your girlfriend name?
    She doesn't walk anymore, and doesn't want her name out there, sorry.

  6. #34330
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!
    Looks like Crystal.

  7. #34329

  8. #34328

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I was around her for a little while this morning. She's losing all the weight she put on from her time away at the city's expense.

    Still, the girl has it! She has a animated face like a character in one of those old Christmas specials, like Rudolph the red nose rain dear or Frosty the Snow Man.

    I have to watch myself when I'm around her , so I won't stare at her , especially when her BF is around . The girl has a face like a cute muppet doll .


    I really hope she gets some help for her med habit soon. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen unless she gets caught up.
    Haven't seen Anna in a while. I miss her excellent mic skills and her nice personality. Does she still hang out near Wilkins? Any contact info would be appreciated.

  9. #34327

    Anna

    I was around her for a little while this morning. She's losing all the weight she put on from her time away at the city's expense.

    Still, the girl has it! She has a animated face like a character in one of those old Christmas specials, like Rudolph the red nose rain dear or Frosty the Snow Man.

    I have to watch myself when I'm around her , so I won't stare at her , especially when her BF is around . The girl has a face like a cute muppet doll .


    I really hope she gets some help for her med habit soon. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen unless she gets caught up.

  10. #34326

    Nice booty

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!
    What's your girlfriend name?

  11. #34325

    Miss Twinkie Cheeks

    Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170808_105252.jpg‎  

  12. #34324

  13. #34323

  14. #34322

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn2  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Nikki aka Nicole. Short brown hair dressed nice. Smelled like she been hitting a bottle hard. Went with a BJ for standard rate. Overall great mic skills would she her again. No phone of course.
    Which one was? So many LOL.

  15. #34321
    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Des and Stephaine both out of the game Laura gone and OMG Ezy E. How I miss her, between her and Des probably the two best to ever walk the streets.

    Shitty.
    Some of you may have heard of Angela, 10 years ago. There were few SW idols. Most recent are Kiara and Crystal.

    I remember EZ waiving her arm in a circle above her head, as if she was directing traffic, as a dozen cars or so were trying to pick her up once. That was in plain day light. Then Desiray leaving a group of SW and bolting into my car on the WW circle without my permission. I saw her and she looked so beautiful that day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape