Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,106 to 27,120 of 61371
-
08-05-17 21:09 #34266Senior Member

Posts: 95My question is who took this picture from this angle?
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 19:11 #34265Senior Member

Posts: 705Crystal. Rear access
Nice to see Crystal doing her thing. Getting plowed from behind.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 18:40 #34264Senior Member

Posts: 261Juila
Her are you guys talking about Josie / Juila? It sure sounds like her.
Originally Posted by Brooklyn2
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 18:00 #34263Senior Member

Posts: 1369Wow. These pics are definitely a blast from the past. Starting with Hawaiian Stephanie. I see her from time to time and she appears to be doing well. Amber is one that I haven't seen in a couple of years; didn't she have a sister on the track also? And last but not least "Easy". They all were great providers. These girls today can learn a lot from these Swedish idols. Peace.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 16:23 #34262Senior Member

Posts: 2343Crystal
As you can see from the pictures of her below, her eyes look like she's not getting enough sleep. I found out the other day; the lady named Crissy was someone she knew. Apparently her death had something to do with a leg infection that got worse and lead to her death some how.
When I talked to Crystal last week, she told me her birthday had just passed and her grandmother was supposed to come pick her up and take her out to dinner. I don't know if that ever happened. If you hookup with Crystal, don't be a nag about it, but ask her if she's considering moving back home. She's lost weight since she's been in the city, but it's crack candy weight loss. She's just about at her old fightin weight from back in the Darnell house days.
Look out for the Pooh Bear, and try to encourage her to go back home.
-
08-05-17 14:44 #34261Senior Member

Posts: 457Bonus
I cleared my inbox. Here is a bonus.
Originally Posted by MrKuntFlooder
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 14:08 #34260Senior Member

Posts: 200Always had a lot of fun with Lara, she used to purr when going down on me. Found that intriguing.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 10:58 #34259Senior Member

Posts: 79Clear your inbox please!
LombardoPlease clear your inbox kind Sir.
-
08-05-17 07:56 #34258Senior Member

Posts: 457Best 21 SWs
I have tracked a number of SWs on Facebook [Deleted by Admin]You cannot pull pictures off of people's social media and post it on this forum.
What were you thinking?
A2
-
08-05-17 06:27 #34257Regular Member

Posts: 10Playboy. Anyone out yesterday in BP by 4th st. There was this brunette about 5'6-5'7 showing abs, great shape, b-c size cups, civilian looking but was walking back effort. I tried to get her attention but she was on the phone. Anyone know her?
Her name is juila great service. Watch out she can squirt a river.
-
08-04-17 19:24 #34256Senior Member

Posts: 119Sharing
Anyone have any good # they want to share as all mine seem to not to be working and its often too hot to hit the block. I'm me if you are willing to share.
-
08-04-17 19:22 #34255Senior Member

Posts: 94Yeah, pretty much. She's a knockout.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 18:55 #34254Senior Member

Posts: 2343She is
I've seen her walking around a few times. She's a 10 on the civi scale. We've made eye contact a few times, but she was on the move going somewhere. She grinned at me, but kept it moving.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 17:42 #34253Senior Member

Posts: 1369Wow that's a different viewpoint. She's so beautiful that the sex doesn't matter? She must be one bad motherfucker. Peace.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 15:44 #34252Senior Member

Posts: 94Monica
Latino Monica. Had the luck of finding Monica this afternoon. I'd met her a few times before but it was nearly 2 years ago I think. She use to hang around SCarey St or near the circle. Today I found her behind the SA off of Patapsco. She says that's where you can find her these days. Anyways she's looking fantastic! She's got to be one of the prettiest out there. She's 22 now, lovely mostly clean body. Great ass and tits, and I love her furry pussy. The last time I'd seen her, quite awhile back, wasn't much fun because she can be so squirrely, bossy too. And then she kinda disappeared. But she had it all together today. She is a talker, big time. We got a room and went about the business. She doesn't excel at the sex but she makes up for it in beauty. No cell, just landline.











Reply With Quote



