Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,076 to 27,090 of 61370
-
08-08-17 14:04 #34295Senior Member

Posts: 2343No Name
She doesn't walk anymore, and doesn't want her name out there, sorry.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 13:56 #34294Senior Member

Posts: 2419Looks like Crystal.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 13:55 #34293Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
08-08-17 13:23 #34292Senior Member

Posts: 205Anna
Haven't seen Anna in a while. I miss her excellent mic skills and her nice personality. Does she still hang out near Wilkins? Any contact info would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 12:47 #34291Senior Member

Posts: 2343Anna
I was around her for a little while this morning. She's losing all the weight she put on from her time away at the city's expense.
Still, the girl has it! She has a animated face like a character in one of those old Christmas specials, like Rudolph the red nose rain dear or Frosty the Snow Man.
I have to watch myself when I'm around her , so I won't stare at her , especially when her BF is around . The girl has a face like a cute muppet doll .
I really hope she gets some help for her med habit soon. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen unless she gets caught up.
-
08-08-17 12:44 #34290Senior Member

Posts: 290Nice booty
What's your girlfriend name?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 12:23 #34289Senior Member

Posts: 2343Miss Twinkie Cheeks
Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!
-
08-08-17 02:49 #34288Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
08-08-17 02:11 #34287Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
08-07-17 22:49 #34286Senior Member

Posts: 27Which one
Which one was? So many LOL.
Originally Posted by Brooklyn2
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 18:50 #34285Senior Member

Posts: 457Some of you may have heard of Angela, 10 years ago. There were few SW idols. Most recent are Kiara and Crystal.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
I remember EZ waiving her arm in a circle above her head, as if she was directing traffic, as a dozen cars or so were trying to pick her up once. That was in plain day light. Then Desiray leaving a group of SW and bolting into my car on the WW circle without my permission. I saw her and she looked so beautiful that day.
-
08-07-17 18:40 #34284Senior Member

Posts: 457I was pulled over after stopping for SW in NJ years ago, she was entering my car when LE showed up and they brought in a female police officer to frisk her. I was cited for Unloading on a Curb and let go before her. Next day I found her jacket on the floor in front of the passenger seat. The baggies in her pocket would have gotten her few years, but we were both lucky. Most SW hide it in the VJJ.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 18:08 #34283Senior Member

Posts: 381Trip Down Memory Lane
Des and Stephaine both out of the game Laura gone and OMG Ezy E. How I miss her, between her and Des probably the two best to ever walk the streets.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
Shitty.
-
08-07-17 17:20 #34282Regular Member

Posts: 11Taylor fh
Has anyone seen Taylor on fh lately? Numbers are always changing. I seen her about a month or two ago service was OK. How has the service been lately?
-
08-07-17 13:38 #34281Regular Member

Posts: 14One time I found a baby bottle and, a crack pipe and a box of chore boy scrubbing pads. I usually do a visual check with the lights on so I don't accidentally get stuck.
Originally Posted by Kimbel
[View Original Post]
I already researched what to do just in case I got stuck by accident (nightmare scenario).










Reply With Quote



