Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,456 to 22,470 of 40030
-
08-11-17 07:49 #17575Banned Member

Posts: 45Heading to Schaumburg tomorrow from the city. Is there anything out there or in the way along 90 that is worth doing for? Just something unique such as fantastic massage, an old Grandma who will get naked or anything different? Pm welcome.
-
08-10-17 18:22 #17574Senior Member

Posts: 341Wither goest Emily
So, is Emily working somewhere else now, or just freelancing? PM ok.
Originally Posted by CubsWin567
[View Original Post]
BB, out.
-
08-10-17 15:33 #17573Senior Member

Posts: 135Ask her if you can share the number. And pm to me please.
Originally Posted by CubsWin567
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 15:25 #17572Senior Member

Posts: 135In need today
I wanted to try a new place today tired my usual places like ruby. Can anyone inbox a place that offer FS or BBBJ. We can trade.
Or should I just do a asian apt.
-
08-10-17 07:52 #17571Regular Member

Posts: 2Emily at oki doki
As a FYI, Emily left Oki Doki about a month and a half ago. I started going to Oki Doki a little over a year ago. After my first visit, it became my go to place. I would go every 2-3 weeks. It was on a about my 3rd or 4th visit that I met.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
Emily. One of the best. She became the only girl I would see there. After about the 4th massage with her, she offered to start coming to my home. I took her up on the offer and still see her every 2-3 weeks. A much better deal since the middle man was cut out. Never a rush with her.
As far as Oki Doki goes, its still a good and clean place. Massages are actually very good and always a HE at varying degrees.
-
08-09-17 19:20 #17570Regular Member

Posts: 8Ivy Spa
Slow posting this, but had a fantastic experience at IVY a few months back. In all my travels, which are a ton, it's high on my 'will repeat' list.
-
08-08-17 13:37 #17569Senior Member

Posts: 127Archer & Pershing Last Saturday
Walk in to get a massage did not make an appointment, . 65 for the 1 hour, paid. 10 for the table shower, very attractive therapist, she gave like 15 minutes on the back and legs teasing the boys once in a while, tell me to turn over, five more minutes on the front mainly on my chest, she said that it was it, then I pointed to jr. And ask her can you massage it, she said what you work I told her I was a construction worker, she went ahead with the deed, her name was lily would not come back she cheat me on my time, paid for an hour got like 35 minutes, stay safe out there good day to all.
-
08-08-17 08:09 #17568Senior Member

Posts: 3481Don't Get Your Hopes Up.
Originally Posted by Max7463
[View Original Post]
Don't go expecting to meet the girl in the ad. Most likely you'll meet her grand ma.
Originally Posted by HobbyLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 07:53 #17567Senior Member

Posts: 209Haven't indulged there
By all means though, take the plunge and report back as to what happened. Many would like to hear.
Originally Posted by Max7463
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 09:18 #17566Senior Member

Posts: 113Great. How about a location? PM is fine.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 07:56 #17565Regular Member

Posts: 1Experience?
Anyone have experience here? - http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...tcall/63091133.
-
08-07-17 03:08 #17564Banned Member

Posts: 178Dragon
I've dreampt about this place before and never seen anything weird while going in or coming out. I usually show up late close to closing and everything seems cool. I guess I'll just keep an eye out.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 02:24 #17563Regular Member

Posts: 13Wow this seems wonderful experience. Do you mind PMing me on the name and location? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 02:07 #17562Senior Member

Posts: 521Never got her
I made one appt hoping to get Emily. Showed up. They said Emily was busy. Went with another girl who was a bit overweight but gave an awesome HE. So I didn't worry too much about the change. On the next appt, I specifically asked for Emily when I made the appt. Got there and they pulled the same switch again with a different girl. This one was not as skilled as the previous MT. So it was disappointing on two fronts. I haven't been back since.
Damn shame. But can't keep waste time and money when there are more choices out there.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 23:37 #17561Senior Member

Posts: 1573Dragon (
Yep, that texting, postponing a set appointment, and then her calling-texting also happened with me.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





