Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,456 to 22,470 of 40025
-
08-09-17 19:20 #17570Regular Member

Posts: 8Ivy Spa
Slow posting this, but had a fantastic experience at IVY a few months back. In all my travels, which are a ton, it's high on my 'will repeat' list.
-
08-08-17 13:37 #17569Senior Member

Posts: 127Archer & Pershing Last Saturday
Walk in to get a massage did not make an appointment, . 65 for the 1 hour, paid. 10 for the table shower, very attractive therapist, she gave like 15 minutes on the back and legs teasing the boys once in a while, tell me to turn over, five more minutes on the front mainly on my chest, she said that it was it, then I pointed to jr. And ask her can you massage it, she said what you work I told her I was a construction worker, she went ahead with the deed, her name was lily would not come back she cheat me on my time, paid for an hour got like 35 minutes, stay safe out there good day to all.
-
08-08-17 08:09 #17568Senior Member

Posts: 3481Don't Get Your Hopes Up.
Originally Posted by Max7463
[View Original Post]
Don't go expecting to meet the girl in the ad. Most likely you'll meet her grand ma.
Originally Posted by HobbyLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 07:53 #17567Senior Member

Posts: 209Haven't indulged there
By all means though, take the plunge and report back as to what happened. Many would like to hear.
Originally Posted by Max7463
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 09:18 #17566Senior Member

Posts: 113Great. How about a location? PM is fine.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 07:56 #17565Regular Member

Posts: 1Experience?
Anyone have experience here? - http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...tcall/63091133.
-
08-07-17 03:08 #17564Banned Member

Posts: 178Dragon
I've dreampt about this place before and never seen anything weird while going in or coming out. I usually show up late close to closing and everything seems cool. I guess I'll just keep an eye out.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 02:24 #17563Regular Member

Posts: 13Wow this seems wonderful experience. Do you mind PMing me on the name and location? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 02:07 #17562Senior Member

Posts: 521Never got her
I made one appt hoping to get Emily. Showed up. They said Emily was busy. Went with another girl who was a bit overweight but gave an awesome HE. So I didn't worry too much about the change. On the next appt, I specifically asked for Emily when I made the appt. Got there and they pulled the same switch again with a different girl. This one was not as skilled as the previous MT. So it was disappointing on two fronts. I haven't been back since.
Damn shame. But can't keep waste time and money when there are more choices out there.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 23:37 #17561Senior Member

Posts: 1573Dragon (
Yep, that texting, postponing a set appointment, and then her calling-texting also happened with me.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 22:01 #17560Senior Member

Posts: 341I second that
Yeah, your call. That's what I would have done, from what you described. It's an investment.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 20:29 #17559Senior Member

Posts: 442Ended up giving her 100
You may have just set your self up for high tip expectations for the future considering she finished with just a HJ. However if you are happy with the service who am I to judge.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 19:00 #17558

Posts: 105I ended up giving her 100 and she was surprised and very happy. I'm sure next time will be Interesting.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 18:25 #17557Senior Member

Posts: 341Roger that
And, sometimes she will txt to tell you to wait when you had an appointment and you're already on your way. Then you bail and she txts over and over to come back, relentlessly. Or, so I dreamed.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
I wonder if the dudes parked out front watching the door might be in that holding pattern.
-
08-06-17 12:32 #17556Senior Member

Posts: 1573Dragon
In addition to everything said below, Linda (a taller MT there) will call and text endlessly when time of an appointment is approaching and you are not there yet. And if you are late, she will text and call like a machine gun, non stop!











Reply With Quote





