Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,876 to 25,890 of 26415
-
08-04-17 21:59 #540Senior Member

Posts: 117Pretty sure they have the same dealer.
Originally Posted by CruisingY
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 15:55 #539Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks
Thanks. I love this site. It's intel like this that saves us some of the hassles this hobby requires.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 14:59 #538Senior Member

Posts: 644Michelle
I wonder if its the same Michlle I saw at her house in West Allis. There is a two girl add on Milwaukee backpage with these two. Didn't know they new each other. Weird. Maybe they have the same pimp or drug dealer.
Originally Posted by OildaleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 13:54 #537Senior Member

Posts: 117There is a Michelle down there in the room next to Allie. Both are fun, but becoming clock watchers.
Originally Posted by CruisingY
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 11:04 #536Senior Member

Posts: 2814Not the same one.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 10:28 #535Senior Member

Posts: 2881Last name rhymes with coho. Go back in the tread, get the number, paste it in FB.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 09:17 #534Senior Member

Posts: 644Michelle
Wouldn't this women your talking about be Allie?
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 08:37 #533Senior Member

Posts: 246Michelle
Are you talking about the one who is in her 40's and works out of a hotel on 108th and oklahoma I think?
-
08-03-17 22:36 #532

Posts: 666Michelle
I actually sent her a few text messages complimenting on her outstanding rap sheet. Too bad, her FB pics drive my crazy. I would love those long legs wrapped around my head. She replied to my messages but I don't recall what she said. OFG out.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 13:53 #531Senior Member

Posts: 2881Michelle
FB is your friend. Ccap is your friend. Oh my, burglary, theft, weapons, assault, battery, elude officer, drugs. Seems a few years ago we had a better class of women. Or maybe we didn't, I just grew up.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 07:33 #530Senior Member

Posts: 389Yeah
She's a train wreck. Stay away. She's always hung with ghetto guys. She hangs with Mexican Cartel guys.
Originally Posted by SeanStyles
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 16:12 #529Senior Member

Posts: 78Any info you can share?
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 16:08 #528Senior Member

Posts: 177I always wanted to know how the Beaver Dam PD decided on the 12 johns they arrested. She had seen hundreds of clients. I always just figured these poor bastards drew the short straws. She also barebacked everyone as I recall.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 10:36 #527Senior Member

Posts: 2927Passion
So sad. I hope they recovered.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 09:20 #526Senior Member

Posts: 1244Google
For "Beaver dam prostitution" and news reports will show up. It did show her pixie website link and if you click on the link it says that it is for sale.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






