Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingY  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if its the same Michlle I saw at her house in West Allis. There is a two girl add on Milwaukee backpage with these two. Didn't know they new each other. Weird. Maybe they have the same pimp or drug dealer.
    Pretty sure they have the same dealer.

  2. #539

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    She's a train wreck. Stay away. She's always hung with ghetto guys. She hangs with Mexican Cartel guys.
    Thanks. I love this site. It's intel like this that saves us some of the hassles this hobby requires.

  3. #538

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    There is a Michelle down there in the room next to Allie. Both are fun, but becoming clock watchers.
    I wonder if its the same Michlle I saw at her house in West Allis. There is a two girl add on Milwaukee backpage with these two. Didn't know they new each other. Weird. Maybe they have the same pimp or drug dealer.

  4. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingY  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't this women your talking about be Allie?
    There is a Michelle down there in the room next to Allie. Both are fun, but becoming clock watchers.

  5. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the one who is in her 40's and works out of a hotel on 108th and oklahoma I think?
    Not the same one.

  6. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the one who is in her 40's and works out of a hotel on 108th and oklahoma I think?
    Last name rhymes with coho. Go back in the tread, get the number, paste it in FB.

  7. #534

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the one who is in her 40's and works out of a hotel on 108th and oklahoma I think?
    Wouldn't this women your talking about be Allie?

  8. #533

    Michelle

    Are you talking about the one who is in her 40's and works out of a hotel on 108th and oklahoma I think?

  9. #532

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    FB is your friend. Ccap is your friend. Oh my, burglary, theft, weapons, assault, battery, elude officer, drugs. Seems a few years ago we had a better class of women. Or maybe we didn't, I just grew up.
    I actually sent her a few text messages complimenting on her outstanding rap sheet. Too bad, her FB pics drive my crazy. I would love those long legs wrapped around my head. She replied to my messages but I don't recall what she said. OFG out.

  10. #531

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    I Know her! Not much younger than me! This is my first "I know her" moment.
    FB is your friend. Ccap is your friend. Oh my, burglary, theft, weapons, assault, battery, elude officer, drugs. Seems a few years ago we had a better class of women. Or maybe we didn't, I just grew up.

  11. #530

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStyles  [View Original Post]
    Any info you can share?
    She's a train wreck. Stay away. She's always hung with ghetto guys. She hangs with Mexican Cartel guys.

  12. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    I Know her! Not much younger than me! This is my first "I know her" moment.
    Any info you can share?

  13. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Passion Pixie, IIRC. Her husband was a Correctional Officer and lost his job over it. Yeah; she was quite open about it. I believe she did write a book. Neighbors turned her in, again IIRC.
    I always wanted to know how the Beaver Dam PD decided on the 12 johns they arrested. She had seen hundreds of clients. I always just figured these poor bastards drew the short straws. She also barebacked everyone as I recall.

  14. #527

    Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Passion Pixie, IIRC. Her husband was a Correctional Officer and lost his job over it. Yeah; she was quite open about it. I believe she did write a book. Neighbors turned her in, again IIRC.
    So sad. I hope they recovered.

  15. #526

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Passion Pixie, IIRC. Her husband was a Correctional Officer and lost his job over it. Yeah; she was quite open about it. I believe she did write a book. Neighbors turned her in, again IIRC.
    For "Beaver dam prostitution" and news reports will show up. It did show her pixie website link and if you click on the link it says that it is for sale.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape