Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    My phone # may have been in her phone. Got to wonder how far they go investigating this sort of thing.
    I wouldn't worry too much about getting contacted unless they find her dead of an overdose.

  2. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Violet who, where's her reviews and what exactly makes her so special, is she with an agency or is she going to post on BP, all this wondering is giving me a headache.
    Maybe it's the same Violet that OFG has been seeing. She has been talked about a lot. I believe you'd look in the Backpage forum.

  3. #513

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Violet who, where's her reviews and what exactly makes her so special, is she with an agency or is she going to post on BP, all this wondering is giving me a headache.
    She goes by the name Fresh Violet, she was in Milwaukee 2 years ago from Chicago. She has her ad posted on P411.

    She is a great lady and is highly recommended, I just saw her in Chicago last week and will see her again this week in Milwaukee.

  4. #512

    Dead end

    Very hard to tell what is going on with people sometimes.

    I had a 38 year old Housewife / MILF / UTR who was nice enough but I always had the feeling that there was "something else" going on. I thought it was fairly harmless until her mother called me last week to tell me that she was found dead. Mom told me the girl had a drug habit, so there's a good chance the ME is going to call it an OD. I spent a lot of time with her and she seemed "normal". Lesson learned is addicts can hide it very well.

    My girl was in Waukesha, the drug thing is all over, not just in the 'hood.

    I thought she and I had a somewhat exclusive situation. Now I wonder if she was hooking for drug money or, at the very least, hooking up with the guy that I suspect was her drug connection. Either way; putting me at risk.

    My phone # may have been in her phone. Got to wonder how far they go investigating this sort of thing.

  5. #511

    FB our friend

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    FB and CCAP are your best friends here.
    Oh my. Scary. Looks like she got out of jail and went nuts posting on FB.

  6. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you enjoyed your time, my experience was that of wishing I never heard of her, starts a week ago Tuesday we text and theres a time set for 4 pm incall, then her car gets towed and now its a car date, she is going to get back to me in a minute which turned out to be last Friday, her excuse is her phone was shut off but daily reviews how great she was so you guys must have a batphone number for her, I see bs so far, we agree to meet Saturday before noon but once I'm there I wait 15 minutes only to see her come running out to say she needs a ride because theres family emergency which turned out to be Walgreens, I'm on my way home and she says her friend overdosed so she couldn't see me but while this emergency was happening she had time for a car date which I declined, I get a call 10 minutes after and now she will come to me and she is so sorry, I wait 5 hours and nothing, Sunday morning I get a text she is so sorry again and now she will drive to me and charge 50, ok I play the game, 4 hours later which I'm not home anyhow I get a text can I give her 80 and she would be more apt to come, by this time I've had enough and I tell her I'm cutting my losses and I wanted to say much worse but didn't, I never recieved a text back so apparently she felt just fine that she FKd me over 3 times in 5 days, good luck guys and beware.
    Erratic behavior makes a person wonder if there's more to her story about being "between jobs".

  7. #509

    Hahah

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-7959/1/591569

    I've tried to do a search on her, here and didn't find anything, she she has a cute face and we have texted back and forth.

    Anyone see her?

    Thanks.
    I Know her! Not much younger than me! This is my first "I know her" moment.

  8. #508
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #507

    It amazes me

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    FB and CCAP are your best friends here.
    That these ladies use their actual phone number. I mean how dumb, right?

  10. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    I also have a chance to see Alyssa. Very nice gal, somewhat quiet, but opened up once she got comfortable. Nice BBBJ, doggie, and then finished with BBBJ. Will repeat.
    I'm glad you enjoyed your time, my experience was that of wishing I never heard of her, starts a week ago Tuesday we text and theres a time set for 4 pm incall, then her car gets towed and now its a car date, she is going to get back to me in a minute which turned out to be last Friday, her excuse is her phone was shut off but daily reviews how great she was so you guys must have a batphone number for her, I see bs so far, we agree to meet Saturday before noon but once I'm there I wait 15 minutes only to see her come running out to say she needs a ride because theres family emergency which turned out to be Walgreens, I'm on my way home and she says her friend overdosed so she couldn't see me but while this emergency was happening she had time for a car date which I declined, I get a call 10 minutes after and now she will come to me and she is so sorry, I wait 5 hours and nothing, Sunday morning I get a text she is so sorry again and now she will drive to me and charge 50, ok I play the game, 4 hours later which I'm not home anyhow I get a text can I give her 80 and she would be more apt to come, by this time I've had enough and I tell her I'm cutting my losses and I wanted to say much worse but didn't, I never recieved a text back so apparently she felt just fine that she FKd me over 3 times in 5 days, good luck guys and beware.

  11. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by Crandell76  [View Original Post]
    She is coming to Milwaukee this week and she is a for sure do not miss! Saw her Friday at her in call in Chicago and she is my new ATF. She is a great Lady and she will make you feel great too. GFE all the way.

    Highly recommend.
    Violet who, where's her reviews and what exactly makes her so special, is she with an agency or is she going to post on BP, all this wondering is giving me a headache.

  12. #504

    Search harder

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-7959/1/591569

    I've tried to do a search on her, here and didn't find anything, she she has a cute face and we have texted back and forth.

    Anyone see her?

    Thanks.
    FB and CCAP are your best friends here.

  13. #503

    Any info

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-7959/1/591569

    I've tried to do a search on her, here and didn't find anything, she she has a cute face and we have texted back and forth.

    Anyone see her?

    Thanks.

  14. #502

    Violet

    She is coming to Milwaukee this week and she is a for sure do not miss! Saw her Friday at her in call in Chicago and she is my new ATF. She is a great Lady and she will make you feel great too. GFE all the way.

    Highly recommend.

  15. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmandoo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-public.cfm?cid=225233

    I met with her last Wednesday, set up the appointment the night before. She knew that I was traveling a long ways, she kept in touch with me on the journey, with texts of erotic stories, how she 'tudors' her guests, what's encouraged, etc. Nice touch, at least I knew I wasn't going to hear crickets when I got there.

    She made me wait a long time, like 45 minutes, part in the parking lot, part in her room while she finished getting ready. IMHO, she looks better than the pics that I've seen, longer hair, prettier face, I dunno, maybe it was just because I was there, up close and personal.

    After she was finally ready, she wanted to play a teacher student fantasy, I obliged. That was a 1st, exciting actually, but I sucked at it, because it was new to me. She told me about lots (and lots) of her fantasies. Wanted me to face fuck her, another 1st. Seeing that in porn, never tripped my trigger, but I could have busted 30 seconds after I started doing that, so I guess I do like it. LOL. She did tell me there was no CIM.

    She's a nymph, really enjoys sex. The view from the back was breathtaking, easy multiple comer, slightly submissive, not a clock watcher. I could have easily stayed way past my time allotment, but I wasn't able.

    Other than being late (minor) and no CIM (major), she's a bunch of fun.
    Great report. Thanks for the details. I'm partial to MILFs so this is up my alley.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape