LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 236 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2506

    South Melbourne

    Does anyone know who the grey haired WSW is who hangs out between the marathon and the park on US1? I have been seeing her out a lot recently.

    Also, been seeing some BSW action on Libscomb just north and south of university. Could be a trap, not sure, I know LEO likes to park just west of there with a good view of that intersection.

  2. #2505

    Re: Bambi snow

    Quote Originally Posted by IronCity  [View Original Post]
    She was out today 5 ish.

    IC.
    The last three times I've seen her out she looked like a stereo typical 'h word' off the street corner wearing low-cut skirts with high heels on. I don't know, that brings a lot of attention to her if you ask me. If you can safely scoop her up the visit is usually really good. Although that house near the tracks seems to be where alot of these girls stay and I never would stop there for anything.

  3. #2504

    Tville was buisy 7/28

    Just cruising the internet today and found 2 WSW where brought to the grey bar hotel.

    Stay safe and stay smart.

  4. #2503

    Cocoa loop

    Spent some time in the Cocoa loop yesterday. There was a lot of SW's out during the day. There were three hanging out in front of a duplex on Peachtree near the train tracks. I didn't recognize any of the three. One was a older tall leggy blonde wearing a black dress. Down Peachtree between Varr and Pineada there was another older blonde with a baby blue & white striped dress walking. She wasn't bad looking but I don't like making the swoop on the main drag. The Chevron at Lake & Clearlake had the usual two that hang out there on the Lake drive side. One of them at the Chevron was looking damn good with black & white shorts on. She kept bending over showing off her nice ass. She had great legs too. I really wanted to pull in & pick her up but bf / management was right there. I did find out that some of the SW's seem to be hanging out behind the old Aaron's furniture at Dixon & Clearlake. I also saw an older woman, I'd say she's in her 50's, long curly grayish hair trying to get picked up at the plaza Winn Dixie is in at Clearlake & Dixon. This isn't the first time I've seen her there. She usually walks back & forth between the first storefront closest to Dixon then walks over to the the redlight for that senior high rise then back again. I was going to make the scoop but a guy in a A / C repair truck made the scoop. I didn't see Makenzie out yesterday but seen her out walking a couple days ago. I was surprised to see how much weight she has put on. Hopefully she's off the bad stuff. Wish I had a dream to report but this hobby is not consistent.

  5. #2502

    Snow bambi

    Ran into the blue haired snow. 30 for CBJ 40 for bbj. 50 for covered FS. Great bbj in her spot. Blue hair folks, keep an eye for her!!

  6. #2501
    Quote Originally Posted by H20Monger  [View Original Post]
    I think y'all need to meet her, get them from her.
    The girl got talent that's for sure.

  7. #2500

    Ashley digits

    I think y'all need to meet her, get them from her.

  8. #2499

    Bonnie's Digits

    Same here, would love to have her digits. Great no rush 'slowjob' skills that are awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThomas  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has her digits please PM me. She's very good at BBBJ's and haven't dreamt about her in a loooong time.

  9. #2498
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 67

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    Vacation. Domestic. Saw it online.
    Anyone has her digits please PM me. She's very good at BBBJ's and haven't dreamt about her in a loooong time.

  10. #2497

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? She used to be around the Marathon just North of University. Great BBBJ, is she on vacation?
    Vacation. Domestic. Saw it online.

  11. #2496
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 67
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Hey guess what guys. I've decided to share one of my UTR cause she needs some visitors. She's a blonde spinner that does a decent BBBJ and the more you visit the better she gets. Full service is a blast but as always YMMV. Hit me up in a PM and I'll give you her digits. Tonight is the best night you might even get FS for the low low.
    Digits please! LOL.

  12. #2495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Utr Katie

    Hey guess what guys. I've decided to share one of my UTR cause she needs some visitors. She's a blonde spinner that does a decent BBBJ and the more you visit the better she gets. Full service is a blast but as always YMMV. Hit me up in a PM and I'll give you her digits. Tonight is the best night you might even get FS for the low low.

  13. #2494
    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? She used to be around the Marathon just North of University. Great BBBJ, is she on vacation?
    I agree, great BJ. I thought I saw her out month or so ago, but when I got close I couldn't be sure. Either somebody else or the candy had turned her into a wasted ghost. I passed and haven't seen her since.

  14. #2493

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost37  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen bambii aka snow lately? I've been looking for her for a while and well no luck.
    She was out today 5 ish.

    IC.

  15. #2492
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost37  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen bambii aka snow lately? I've been looking for her for a while and well no luck.
    Saw her yesterday around 4-4:30 in the afternoon. Her hair is blue now. Can't miss the tats.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape