Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 236 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepDown  [View Original Post]
    We all complain there arnt enough quality providers. But when we have a good one such as Ashley who has a legal issue everyone stops seeing her guaranteeing she won't be around much longer. Do we really want to let uncle LEO win that way. I've never been on orange blossom trail without seeing tons of LEO's and the girls get busted but business continues as usual whitch is why Orlando mongers enjoy some of the best hunting in the country. Maby if we used caution but still helped the girls out we could enjoy what Orlando has instead of shunning them and driving them away.
    I don't think Ashley is being shunned. But she would prefer that more of us use the digits she freely shares so that she doesn't have to walk.

  2. #2490

    Bambii aka snow

    Anyone seen bambii aka snow lately? I've been looking for her for a while and well no luck.

  3. #2489

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Driving into work this am I passed through the Aurora area and saw LEO parked in a front yard facing North a couple blocks from the Sunoco. As I approached the intersection I see Ashley on the street with two black dudes, she is open for business. LEO has a direct line of sight of all of this, coming from a different direction most Mongers wouldn't notice that they are being watched. As we know Ashley has been recently arrested and is a known SW by LEO, this was a bit unnerving. Be careful out there, I need me a sweet UTR.

    Lookin.
    We all complain there arnt enough quality providers. But when we have a good one such as Ashley who has a legal issue everyone stops seeing her guaranteeing she won't be around much longer. Do we really want to let uncle LEO win that way. I've never been on orange blossom trail without seeing tons of LEO's and the girls get busted but business continues as usual whitch is why Orlando mongers enjoy some of the best hunting in the country. Maby if we used caution but still helped the girls out we could enjoy what Orlando has instead of shunning them and driving them away.

  4. #2488
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Driving into work this am I passed through the Aurora area and saw LEO parked in a front yard facing North a couple blocks from the Sunoco. As I approached the intersection I see Ashley on the street with two black dudes, she is open for business. LEO has a direct line of sight of all of this, coming from a different direction most Mongers wouldn't notice that they are being watched. As we know Ashley has been recently arrested and is a known SW by LEO, this was a bit unnerving. Be careful out there, I need me a sweet UTR.

    Lookin.
    I saw them in the same spot 2 weeks ago. I watched them for a bit and it looks like casual surveillance. Now I'm not sure what their looking for if anything, LEO likes to sit and relax too LOL. Anyway I've been avoiding the area for now.

  5. #2487

    North Melbourne warning

    Driving into work this am I passed through the Aurora area and saw LEO parked in a front yard facing North a couple blocks from the Sunoco. As I approached the intersection I see Ashley on the street with two black dudes, she is open for business. LEO has a direct line of sight of all of this, coming from a different direction most Mongers wouldn't notice that they are being watched. As we know Ashley has been recently arrested and is a known SW by LEO, this was a bit unnerving. Be careful out there, I need me a sweet UTR.

    Lookin.

  6. #2486

    Bonnie from US1

    Anyone seen her recently? She used to be around the Marathon just North of University. Great BBBJ, is she on vacation?

  7. #2485
    Quote Originally Posted by SBanks71  [View Original Post]
    Been pretty dead lately with lots of LEO activity. I finally met up with mandy. God she treats me good. Said she doesn't like walking out there and I don't blame her. I have digits. Looking for a really good utr in psj tville area if anyone wants to share. Stay safe and hunt smart.
    Can I get digits please.

  8. #2484

    Tville

    Been pretty dead lately with lots of LEO activity. I finally met up with mandy. God she treats me good. Said she doesn't like walking out there and I don't blame her. I have digits. Looking for a really good utr in psj tville area if anyone wants to share. Stay safe and hunt smart.

  9. #2483

    Bridgette

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy2282  [View Original Post]
    Is that her current photo?? I guess not.
    Definitely not. She's much skinnier now if you can imagine that.

  10. #2482
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan  [View Original Post]
    Well looked up Bridgette, more out of curiosity. The good: well she can still perform a decent BBBJ with though not DT. The Bad: she's beat up from the candy. Three years ago she was a very very cute spinner but now is a case study for the woe's of bad habits. Has the poor skin and teeth from the M habit. Swollen arm and bandaged hand from the H habit. And now can literally barely walk from a problem she had with a hip bone infection. Has a 8 inch scar on her left hip from the operation last year. Not sure how she could provide FS, getting into a car seat was a painful process for her. Got to feel bad for the girl but fellow mongers will want to pass on B unless your just a sympathetic soul.
    Is that her current photo?? I guess not.

  11. #2481

    Erin

    Anyone Here she is in Port St. John. Need to get Digits. PM me.

  12. #2480

    Erin: Cocoa

    Heard she's in Port St. John. Anyone see her around. Need some digits, know that yapper well. Just got back in town, could use a pro like that.

  13. #2479

    Lost & Found Re: erin

    RE: Erin got any Digits? Heard she's up in Port St. John. I Just got back from out of town. Know that yapper well. Need a hook up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shortylong8  [View Original Post]
    Saturday when I left the office, gave Erin a txt, and she answered right back and we set a time for the meet. Anyone who knows Erin, already knows the level of service she provides. She started with her fantastic slow BBBJ and then we moved to mish and I pounded away on her, and she so enjoyed the pounding to the sound of zwei O's, really awesome bang for the mario's. Will always see her when in the area if my coin is right.

    Stay Safe and Happy Huntin.

    SL8.

  14. #2478

    Sunoco Blonde?

    Which one of you mongers had a blonde with you this morning at Sunoco just before the sun came up? She was wearing red shorts and a red shirt. She got out of your pickup with a camper top. PM me.

  15. #2477

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Picked up one of our better known street gals near Aurora the other day and she informed me that "all" the girls in that area had been arrested recently. I did see that my "date" was on Uncle LEO's June 30th wall of fame. Made me nervous as she is out pending an upcoming hearing, worried that they might give some of us up as part of a deal with the man.

    Stay safe,

    Lookin.
    Peachtree blonde 30's missing a partial denture?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape