Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 62 of 403 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5130
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't a sudden death. I thought I read somewhere last year that she was sick, but didn't get checked out until it was to late.

    From her obituary with name changed:

    Mya passed away on Sunday, September 25,2016 at St. Mary's Hospital in Madison from complications with pulmonary emboli.
    Yep your right I went back and checked it was a pulmonary embolism. Blood clot from a leg that traveled to lung. Funny she couldn't be saved I always thought that was a pretty good hospital, guess ya never know.

  2. #5129

    Curious on two lovelies

    Not able to find reviews here on either but they post ads somewhat frequently. Both look like fun, but I'm leery.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-tt-goddess-ο951;959;f-a-954;953;951;d-h-are-964;959;946;lο969;947;959;965;are-956;953;951;d-ultiMαtε-ex /22934553.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/21973338

  3. #5128

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyguyLif  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly she had a blood clot in her leg that came lose and killed her. Not drug related. Someone posted about it here after it happened. Real shame she was a nice person who went way to young.
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't a sudden death. I thought I read somewhere last year that she was sick, but didn't get checked out until it was to late.

    From her obituary with name changed:

    Mya passed away on Sunday, September 25,2016 at St. Mary's Hospital in Madison from complications with pulmonary emboli.

  4. 08-02-17 23:27

    Reason
    Reply to wrong post

  5. #5127

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEddMoody  [View Original Post]
    I was with her over a year ago and could tell she was a user. Did she OD? Sad if she did she was a nice girl.
    Yes, the pussy was good.

  6. #5126
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEddMoody  [View Original Post]
    I was with her over a year ago and could tell she was a user. Did she OD? Sad if she did she was a nice girl.
    If I remember correctly she had a blood clot in her leg that came lose and killed her. Not drug related. Someone posted about it here after it happened. Real shame she was a nice person who went way to young.

  7. #5125

    So.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyguyLif  [View Original Post]
    Or if there were to many trips to the crackhouse, meth house or heroin shooting gallery! Those places will age a girl pretty fast.
    All the more reason to get that pussy while the getting is good.

  8. #5124

    Mya?

    I was with her over a year ago and could tell she was a user. Did she OD? Sad if she did she was a nice girl.

  9. #5123

    Carpet bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by CronJob  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely the same woman that I reviewed. It's weird that different numbers go to the same person.
    This particular group likes to flood BP with ads. To make it less obvious, they will use 2 or 3 different numbers. They all go to the same operator. They will also take the ads from McFarland and just change the pictures and the phone number.

  10. #5122
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if it's the same group the NoDamage referred to in his review? They are probably running a couple ads. Text me the notel please then I will know. Thank you.
    Yeah, no doubt it's the same person, based on the behavior he described.

  11. #5121
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw the newest girl that the east side crew has brought in. I believe this is the same woman referenced below with a different number.
    That is definitely the same woman that I reviewed. It's weird that different numbers go to the same person.

  12. #5120
    Quote Originally Posted by CronJob  [View Original Post]
    This is for the ad that has location "Close Sandburg Woods, Madison" and number 925-239-XXXX.

    I've been burned a few times on Asian ads where I met fatties, oldies, or uglies. This time, however, I was happy with who answered the door.

    She's not "oh my god hot", but I'd say "pretty". At the upper end of what you get with BP Asians. I'm guessing 30-40. Body is fairly thin, I would prefer thinner still, but pretty good. Others might say just right, who knows. A bit of belly, probably from childbearing. Boobs are natural, not big, but decent shape. Shaved snatch.

    She knows little English.

    I found her routine to be pretty sexy and enjoyable. Overall a good time.
    Do you know if it's the same group the NoDamage referred to in his review? They are probably running a couple ads. Text me the notel please then I will know. Thank you.

  13. #5119

    Holly gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Othello15  [View Original Post]
    So, yeah, I'm going to be in town on the west side of Madison a few days this week. I'm thinking of checking out GH but would love a tip or two for any bigger or bbw gal that would be fun. Shoot me a pm if you can help.
    I was going to suggest Holly but she isn't on the schedule. So I called and they said she is not working there now but to keep checking back. She may come back. I assume that is common in that profession.

  14. #5118

    Asian 267 area code

    Went and saw the newest girl that the east side crew has brought in. I believe this is the same woman referenced below with a different number.

    Maybe in her 30's, tall, thin, has black hair below her shoulders. Pretty face. Nice breasts and nipples. Not much ass. Pretty flat stomach, especially when on her back. Speaks almost no English. Kept trying to talk to me in Mandarin, the entire time. Maybe it made her more comfortable, I don't know. Washed my hands for me very thoroughly, and also used baby wipes to clean my junk. She did not use any lube. CBJ & Mish only, but I didn't try for anything else. Her constant chatter in Mandarin was confusing and distracting. Got a slightly bad vibe from it all. She just would not stop talking. Would kiss, but no tongue.

    Operator says she's leaving in a few days.

    They are keeping her busy. Walked past the next guy on my way out.

  15. #5117

    Sorry my bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you meant to post this in the Milwaukee forum?
    Thanks for pointing it out Popey. Hope all is well with you.

  16. #5116
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceRahm  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if she is worth seeing. I also have a few that I plan to see for a quick meeting and will report back so the community can welcome fresh / new talent.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-time/21489068

    Thanks for your help.
    Perhaps you meant to post this in the Milwaukee forum?

  17. 07-31-17 09:56


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape