Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 63 of 403 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5115

    Asian

    This is for the ad that has location "Close Sandburg Woods, Madison" and number 925-239-XXXX.

    I've been burned a few times on Asian ads where I met fatties, oldies, or uglies. This time, however, I was happy with who answered the door.

    She's not "oh my god hot", but I'd say "pretty". At the upper end of what you get with BP Asians. I'm guessing 30-40. Body is fairly thin, I would prefer thinner still, but pretty good. Others might say just right, who knows. A bit of belly, probably from childbearing. Boobs are natural, not big, but decent shape. Shaved snatch.

    She knows little English.

    I found her routine to be pretty sexy and enjoyable. Overall a good time.

  2. #5114
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    5 to 10 years does not age the pussy and ass by much unless there are frequent stops to KFC.
    Or if there were to many trips to the crackhouse, meth house or heroin shooting gallery! Those places will age a girl pretty fast.

  3. #5113

    Does not matter

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Well she had a big shot of vodka before we started, offered one to me also. I was pretty sure even before I met her the age 19 was bogus. I usually add 3 to 5 years to any posted age. But she can easily pass for 19, pretty face, no makeup (none needed).
    5 to 10 years does not age the pussy and ass by much unless there are frequent stops to KFC.

  4. #5112

    Check recent posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Othello15  [View Original Post]
    So, yeah, I'm going to be in town on the west side of Madison a few days this week. I'm thinking of checking out GH but would love a tip or two for any bigger or bbw gal that would be fun. Shoot me a pm if you can help.
    Just read through recent posts. There is some real good pussy and ass available. So go get it.

  5. #5111

    Help as I'll be in town

    So, yeah, I'm going to be in town on the west side of Madison a few days this week. I'm thinking of checking out GH but would love a tip or two for any bigger or bbw gal that would be fun. Shoot me a pm if you can help.

  6. #5110
    Quote Originally Posted by TheonGrayjoy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jade a few times recently, she most recently quoted $120/$240 (I laugh a bit that the Hour isn't a bit lower, I. E. $225). But she also recently mentioned she'd like to maybe settle down, even with one of her clients, but doesn't know if she could be truly loyal. She still likes fucking different guys. As far as the $300, no way would I drive that far for a slightly better than avg experience. I think her body is awesome, a real GND quality about her. Firm tits, great quarter size areola's, and nice hard nipples and great ass. But not $300 worth. Especially when you consider Lexxi is $240 and is local. Different body type, softer, but a better value, IMHO. Jade does have an innocent, bubbliness about her though. So different than a year ago when Makers Mark was always part of her day. She has turned a page for the better in that regard.

    I agree Jade looks like she's 19, she's told me she's 27, and unless she's lying about her real name (which she told me), that age is correct.
    Well she had a big shot of vodka before we started, offered one to me also. I was pretty sure even before I met her the age 19 was bogus. I usually add 3 to 5 years to any posted age. But she can easily pass for 19, pretty face, no makeup (none needed).

  7. #5109

    Shae

    Has anyone had any recent dates with Shae (not Native Shae)? I had a recent contact from her, but typical of her, Silence since. She is infamous for scheduling, only to be a no show. Happened on 3 consecutive days at end of May, each day a reschedule of the previous days no show. Of course she always had an "excuse", family issue / can't get away, but she is incredibly insatiable, passionate, but so f-ing unreliable its mind numbing.

    So anyone have recent contact / luck in securing actual date?

  8. #5108

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she has really cut her rates since then, and I didn't do any bargaining.
    I've seen Jade a few times recently, she most recently quoted $120/$240 (I laugh a bit that the Hour isn't a bit lower, I. E. $225). But she also recently mentioned she'd like to maybe settle down, even with one of her clients, but doesn't know if she could be truly loyal. She still likes fucking different guys. As far as the $300, no way would I drive that far for a slightly better than avg experience. I think her body is awesome, a real GND quality about her. Firm tits, great quarter size areola's, and nice hard nipples and great ass. But not $300 worth. Especially when you consider Lexxi is $240 and is local. Different body type, softer, but a better value, IMHO. Jade does have an innocent, bubbliness about her though. So different than a year ago when Makers Mark was always part of her day. She has turned a page for the better in that regard.

    I agree Jade looks like she's 19, she's told me she's 27, and unless she's lying about her real name (which she told me), that age is correct.

  9. #5107
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I wish I could say the same. In some cases, I give up quickly, but the worst is when you get a response, and you followup expecting a conversation zeroing in on the details and setting up a meet. Instead, I often encounter silence.

    I've found that silence is a very effective No, if I'm listening closely enough.
    If there's someone I really want to see, I'm pretty persistent but I try not to be obtrusive (this is not inferring that you are). I've gotten the silent treatment also, and it's pretty frustrating. Especially for me, because I'm married, still working, and have very little free time. Talking with some of the girls after a session, their biggest gripe are the endless texts. I've had so many times during the session that their phone is going off constantly, if they haven't silenced it. I had to ask one high end provider to "please shut off the fucking phone!" But anyway, since I can't set up anything on a regular basis, sometimes a week or two passes before I try contacting again. And I almost always get a response, so maybe time heals all wounds, LOL.

  10. #5106
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jade once. I got a hotel in town. And we had a great time. I've always wanted to repeat. Recently, I tried, and got a quote of $300 for an hour. I was like, "Wait, I'm going to drive an hour to Mazo, spend $300, and only get an hour?

    It was very typical, of course.

    But it was extremely uninspiring.
    Wow, she has really cut her rates since then, and I didn't do any bargaining.

  11. #5105

    We connected! Thanks Madison mongers!

    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-able/22265373

    I know she has been reviewed before but wanted to add another report. This chick is tiny! Those pics don't even do it justice. She is either older than she claims or she has had a rough go at it but she is still cute. She is very personable for sure. I enjoyed talking to her. She will kiss but it is closed mouth only. She has very tiny breasts that she enjoys playing with. DATY was amazingly fresh and she has probably one of the nicest looking pussies I have ever seen. She allowed it and I kept at it and she came from my tongue. It was definitely not a fake. She slipped on the cover and gave one of the better covered bjs I have had and then she hopped on top. Tight and warm for days! She isn't much of a top girl she said so we switched to mish with her knees in her arm pits and pounded that little body hard and deep. She said regulars can sometimes have some of those restrictions lifted so now to become a regular.

    She is moving this week and may have to stay with her mom for a bit while she gets the new place lined up so may vanish for a bit but she is worth keeping an eye out for.
    Just passing through your beautiful city, 1 hotel night, spent some time reading about the action. Thanks to you mongers who posted positive about Sara Lee, I took a shot and texted her. She came to my hotel at 11 pm and we got naked rather quickly (hey, its past my bed time! Lets get the deed done so I can sleep! As reported here, yummy pussy to lick and pound. She really is a sweet chick and this is her sideline work so she actually has a real job and a real life! I find those are the best kind. Call them semipro. If you guys ever visit Florida, make sure to check out our boards because they are 100 times more active but keep up the good work here in Madison! Play Safe.

  12. #5104

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Her body is different. But she's unparalleled in many ways.

    If you're looking for a tight body, you won't be happy. Thankfully, I didn't have a narrow point of view. Not that night anyway.
    Popeye right she's not the same saw her about 6 weeks ago couple of times because she owed me $ loaned discount good BBBJ okay missionary creampie clean tho damage 50 couldn't pass that up she used to be alot wilder into it not so much now.

  13. #5103
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She is actually worth it if you can afford it. I can't blame her for asking the golden pussy rate because she actually does have a golden pussy!
    Bailey? Yeah, easily worth it. There are a few girls in Madison that are worth repeating with. Bailey is near the top of my personal list. Hot body. Cute face. Lovely personality. Makes you feel like the King.

  14. #5102
    Quote Originally Posted by Waggle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried to connect with Kelsey since she returned? "blonde hair, hazel eyes and an ass out of this world" is her quote. No pictures though. IF I recall, she was great when she started, but then took some time off and was not doing well when she returned about a year ago. She then disappeared and now has resurfaced. When these cycles happen, I generally assume it is because of a baby or got clean / relapsed. Regardless, when they return I don't like to be the first one to test the waters.
    I saw her recently. Her body is different. But she's unparalleled in many ways.

    If you're looking for a tight body, you won't be happy. Thankfully, I didn't have a narrow point of view. Not that night anyway.

  15. #5101
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I've messaged with Jade in the past, but never got a chance to meet. She hasn't posted on BP for weeks, but she is still available. I set up a meet at her residence this morning. Kinda out in the boonies but easy to find. It's a pretty low rent house, and if it weren't during the day you might think twice about getting out of your car. But I know the area so I wasn't worried. I don't have her BP pic, but it is the girl in it. She advertises as 19, and that's pretty close. About 5'5", fairly long brown hair, very cute sweet face. Not skinny, but not chunky, nice round ass, flat tummy, nice perky titties with nice nipples. Bareback is your option. She really gives a great BJ, nice and slow and soft. Nibbling, squeezing, lots of saliva. Daty is ok, and we did 69. She has long pussy lips that look good. She climbed on top and started the slow ride. She likes to kiss, not deep, but real nice. Her body is in great shape, nice and firm. I was not going to last long with this cute babe, so she finished me off orally with cim. I will repeat, she is so sweet & easygoing, I hope I get the chance to see her again soon. Here's her number: 608-347-7763. Treat her well!
    I've seen Jade once. I got a hotel in town. And we had a great time. I've always wanted to repeat. Recently, I tried, and got a quote of $300 for an hour. I was like, "Wait, I'm going to drive an hour to Mazo, spend $300, and only get an hour?

    It was very typical, of course.

    But it was extremely uninspiring.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape