Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 916 to 930 of 6045
-
08-03-17 20:29 #5130Senior Member

Posts: 504Yep your right I went back and checked it was a pulmonary embolism. Blood clot from a leg that traveled to lung. Funny she couldn't be saved I always thought that was a pretty good hospital, guess ya never know.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 12:45 #5129Regular Member

Posts: 13Curious on two lovelies
Not able to find reviews here on either but they post ads somewhat frequently. Both look like fun, but I'm leery.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-tt-goddess-ο951;959;f-a-954;953;951;d-h-are-964;959;946;lο969;947;959;965;are-956;953;951;d-ultiMαtε-ex /22934553.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/21973338
-
08-02-17 23:30 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 961Mya
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a sudden death. I thought I read somewhere last year that she was sick, but didn't get checked out until it was to late.
Originally Posted by HornyguyLif
[View Original Post]
From her obituary with name changed:
Mya passed away on Sunday, September 25,2016 at St. Mary's Hospital in Madison from complications with pulmonary emboli.
-
08-02-17 23:27
Senior Member
- Reason
- Reply to wrong post
-
08-02-17 22:24 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 2927Sad
Yes, the pussy was good.
Originally Posted by MrEddMoody
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 19:07 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 504If I remember correctly she had a blood clot in her leg that came lose and killed her. Not drug related. Someone posted about it here after it happened. Real shame she was a nice person who went way to young.
Originally Posted by MrEddMoody
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 10:30 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 2927So.
All the more reason to get that pussy while the getting is good.
Originally Posted by HornyguyLif
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 10:23 #5124Regular Member

Posts: 2Mya?
I was with her over a year ago and could tell she was a user. Did she OD? Sad if she did she was a nice girl.
-
08-01-17 08:06 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 359Carpet bombing
This particular group likes to flood BP with ads. To make it less obvious, they will use 2 or 3 different numbers. They all go to the same operator. They will also take the ads from McFarland and just change the pictures and the phone number.
Originally Posted by CronJob
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 22:52 #5122Regular Member

Posts: 16Yeah, no doubt it's the same person, based on the behavior he described.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 20:18 #5121Regular Member

Posts: 16That is definitely the same woman that I reviewed. It's weird that different numbers go to the same person.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 19:18 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 1136Do you know if it's the same group the NoDamage referred to in his review? They are probably running a couple ads. Text me the notel please then I will know. Thank you.
Originally Posted by CronJob
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 17:10 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 242Holly gone
I was going to suggest Holly but she isn't on the schedule. So I called and they said she is not working there now but to keep checking back. She may come back. I assume that is common in that profession.
Originally Posted by Othello15
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 13:34 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 359Asian 267 area code
Went and saw the newest girl that the east side crew has brought in. I believe this is the same woman referenced below with a different number.
Maybe in her 30's, tall, thin, has black hair below her shoulders. Pretty face. Nice breasts and nipples. Not much ass. Pretty flat stomach, especially when on her back. Speaks almost no English. Kept trying to talk to me in Mandarin, the entire time. Maybe it made her more comfortable, I don't know. Washed my hands for me very thoroughly, and also used baby wipes to clean my junk. She did not use any lube. CBJ & Mish only, but I didn't try for anything else. Her constant chatter in Mandarin was confusing and distracting. Got a slightly bad vibe from it all. She just would not stop talking. Would kiss, but no tongue.
Operator says she's leaving in a few days.
They are keeping her busy. Walked past the next guy on my way out.
-
07-31-17 10:10 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 145Sorry my bad
Thanks for pointing it out Popey. Hope all is well with you.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 10:08 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 2120Perhaps you meant to post this in the Milwaukee forum?
Originally Posted by VinceRahm
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 09:56
Senior Member


















