Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 86 of 660 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8613

    Sam / Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    Sam and Holly, anyone have info? Great reviews but don't see anything here and this is what I usually rely on. Thanks in advance for any info.
    I have seen reviews here for both of them. Some guys have had a threesome too I believe. Feedback has always been positive. I'm no expert but if you search under Sam / Samantha / Holly you should be able to find reviews here.

    As far as my experience, I've only seen Sam, not Holly. It was a good experience. Hot MILF type. Slim trim and toned. Friendly. Great provider. Price was a bit high for me at 200 for hh but I remember one review saying 160 for hh so YMMV on the rate I guess. Good experience for me though.

    Although I haven't seen Holly, I remember guys saying she's the "curvier" one.

    Good luck, have fun.

  2. #8612
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    So, some of you may remember Jenni, the super skinny spinner in Providence who was very popular a few years back. Well, this is her:

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...aytime/7673028

    She calls herself Zoey now, but I recognized her (she's pretty unique looking). Still tiny, and body is nice and tight (someone was asking about flat-chested providers recently. Well, she would definitely appeal to that guy). Pros: enthusiastic and skilled BBBJ, accommodating and good attitude. Cons: her face looks considerably more "weathered" than I remember, and I don't think it's just from the passage of time. I got a definite sense from the way she was acting that she was on some sort of "upper" (coke would be my guess). Didn't see any physical evidence of substance abuse, but while she was coherent and everything, she seemed a little too "antsy" and fidgety, and easily distractible. Not that she rushed me at all, it was just her general demeanor (like she would respond to something I would say very quickly, and then never seemed to quite finish one sentence before moving on to the next, if that makes any sense). And I don't remember her being like that when I saw her years ago. I suppose it's possible she may have just sucked down a ton of caffeine before I got there. In any case, she was friendly and made me feel comfortable, and the room was clean and organized. Couldn't quite finish with FS, so we ended with CIM. And it was very easy setting up the appointment, she gave clear instructions on where to park and what door to come in from, etc. Even if she was on something, that just puts her in the same category as probably 80% of the girls on BP, and you could certainly do a lot worse than her. At least she was energetic, LOL.
    Good call MongerBob. The pics look just like Jenni's old posts. The way she poses for the pics look like she used to. Legs crossed and the pic bending over the counter knees apart. Sexy girl. I think someone implied a couple of years ago that she may have had one of those free state vacations. I used to see a young guy hanging around in her driveway, behind the house, or hanging down at the corner on about half of my visits. She was a real sexy looking spinner but never seemed to get into the action too much.

  3. #8611

    Sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Jariles10  [View Original Post]
    Sam and Holly, anyone have info? Great reviews but don't see anything here and this is what I usually rely on. Thanks in advance for any info.
    I've seen Sam, she is terrific. Older face, but a great body, little spinner, and hands down the best attitude I have ever seen. Looking to book a tandem with her and Holly soon.

  4. #8610
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford1951  [View Original Post]
    That is not Gina in the morning, this one host in an apartment near the court house, about mid 50's. There is much better out there for the money, but she's nice and friendly and gives good head. I have seen both her and Gina, would not repeat with either.
    Yes, it is Gina. I've seen the girl in both ads and they are one in the same. Wear's a wig to change appearance. She's ok. Very chatty, and a little chubby.

  5. #8609

    Sisters

    Sam and Holly, anyone have info? Great reviews but don't see anything here and this is what I usually rely on. Thanks in advance for any info.

  6. #8608

    Not gina

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralSands  [View Original Post]
    Got it from a reliable source she is Gina in the morning, has ok reviews.
    That is not Gina in the morning, this one host in an apartment near the court house, about mid 50's. There is much better out there for the money, but she's nice and friendly and gives good head. I have seen both her and Gina, would not repeat with either.

  7. #8607

    Bobbi. NP

    Decided to give this new one a go.

    Sent a text to get her general loc and availability.

    Said she's need 15 minutes to get ready.

    Meets me at the door and she's cute and friendly. Nervous though as she's new to the profession and is just side hustling for extra cash. She asks for upfront but I got her to agree to half / half.

    We get naked and I ask for her ground rules. No greek. Not a problem. We both get into some light teasing touching and she's very responsive to it. She goes in for a decent BBBJ for a bit to get things going. I asked her to get into mish and give her a little FIV and she gets very into it and it was then I noticed some peculiar marks on the inside of her legs and under her boobs. Not sure what those were about. They didn't look like fresh marks and the rest of her body was clean so I'm thinking perhaps from old demons maybe?

    Anyway opted to go Russian for the end. Made some friendly small talk and turns out she works with Vanessa whom I've seen a few times and I guess is teaching her the ropes. Would potentially repeat. 12 dmg.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-3065/1/301703

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-6121/1/302472

  8. #8606

    Aka gina

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    She posts fairly frequently. Search doesn't yield any other pics to go by but if this photo is accurate her body looks great.

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...nigans/6640893
    Got it from a reliable source she is Gina in the morning, has ok reviews.

  9. #8605
    Quote Originally Posted by JWill321  [View Original Post]
    I am fully aware that whomever is in the picture is not who will be answering the door. This ad has been out for a few weeks and I've wanted to pull the trigger just to see what is actually there, but for some reason I am really concerned about this being a sting operation. Anyone have any insight or tips for picking out the red flags when it comes to that kind of worry?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-g-f-e/7806733
    This is not a L. E. Her ad says no A. A. Law enforcement does not discriminate. They want everyone race does not matter to them and they would never put no A. A. In sting operation.

  10. #8604

    Zoey

    So, some of you may remember Jenni, the super skinny spinner in Providence who was very popular a few years back. Well, this is her:

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...aytime/7673028

    She calls herself Zoey now, but I recognized her (she's pretty unique looking). Still tiny, and body is nice and tight (someone was asking about flat-chested providers recently. Well, she would definitely appeal to that guy). Pros: enthusiastic and skilled BBBJ, accommodating and good attitude. Cons: her face looks considerably more "weathered" than I remember, and I don't think it's just from the passage of time. I got a definite sense from the way she was acting that she was on some sort of "upper" (coke would be my guess). Didn't see any physical evidence of substance abuse, but while she was coherent and everything, she seemed a little too "antsy" and fidgety, and easily distractible. Not that she rushed me at all, it was just her general demeanor (like she would respond to something I would say very quickly, and then never seemed to quite finish one sentence before moving on to the next, if that makes any sense). And I don't remember her being like that when I saw her years ago. I suppose it's possible she may have just sucked down a ton of caffeine before I got there. In any case, she was friendly and made me feel comfortable, and the room was clean and organized. Couldn't quite finish with FS, so we ended with CIM. And it was very easy setting up the appointment, she gave clear instructions on where to park and what door to come in from, etc. Even if she was on something, that just puts her in the same category as probably 80% of the girls on BP, and you could certainly do a lot worse than her. At least she was energetic, LOL.

  11. #8603

    Raynham 40 y / o

    Got two reports, but I'll post them separately to avoid confusion. Technically this wasn't Providence, it was in Raynham, but I figure it's close enough geographically to be relevant.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...-play/38752839

    Pics are somewhat accurate, but she's heavier in person. Not really a looker, so that's not the reason to go see her. Her incall is in an apartment complex in a decent area. We had to use her living room, because she had a friend staying over who was sleeping in the bedroom when I saw her (it was late at night). Good BBBJ skills, really put some effort in there. DATY and DFK. Opted for doggie once it was time for the main event, and she just got into position without even so much as mentioning a condom. That could be a positive or a negative, depending on what you're looking for. I don't have much willpower to resist BBFS, so I went for it. Got cleaned up after, chatted for a few minutes, and was on my way. Damage was $ for 30 min. Wasn't a bad time, but I don't know if I would repeat as I didn't particularly find her attractive. Certainly would have no problem recommending trying her out though. Easy set up, ready on time, and all that.

  12. #8602
    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? I used to be a regular, but lately it's like she's disappeared completely. Won'trespond to emails / phone calls. Did she quit?
    Seems to me she only really does it when she really needs the money.

  13. #8601

    Newport MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? I used to be a regular, but lately it's like she's disappeared completely. Won'trespond to emails / phone calls. Did she quit?
    She is around, as recently as a few weeks ago. She is very LV though, only has 3-4 regulars now.

  14. #8600
    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    Her BP ad is down?
    Yeah, apparently she's having some technical difficulty getting BP to post her ad. But she's around still.

  15. #8599
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    She's always done Greek. Her ad has always mentioned the "other door" option. Figured that was common knowledge by now, lol. She charges extra for it, of course, and you should let her know that what's your looking for when making the appointment so she can prepare for it.

    And yes, she looks fantastic with the additional weight she's put on in recent months.
    Her BP ad is down?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape