Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 87 of 660 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8598

    Curious

    I am fully aware that whomever is in the picture is not who will be answering the door. This ad has been out for a few weeks and I've wanted to pull the trigger just to see what is actually there, but for some reason I am really concerned about this being a sting operation. Anyone have any insight or tips for picking out the red flags when it comes to that kind of worry?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-g-f-e/7806733

  2. #8597

    Newport elite MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0284  [View Original Post]
    No accent, other than your typical New England drawl. LOL.
    Anyone seen her recently? I used to be a regular, but lately it's like she's disappeared completely. Won'trespond to emails / phone calls. Did she quit?

  3. #8596
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Mandy does Greek?

    Her ass has gotten phatter.
    She's always done Greek. Her ad has always mentioned the "other door" option. Figured that was common knowledge by now, lol. She charges extra for it, of course, and you should let her know that what's your looking for when making the appointment so she can prepare for it.

    And yes, she looks fantastic with the additional weight she's put on in recent months.

  4. #8595
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Amelia is a great girl, but her availability is very limited (not sure if she's even still working, tbh. I know she reads these boards sometimes, so maybe she can clarify that). As for the Greek, I don't think she particularly specializes in that. It MIGHT be on the menu, but it could be very YMMV. It could be worth trying though.

    As ConGorilla said, you won't do any better than Mandy if you're looking for a Greek goddess (and just in general as well).
    Mandy does Greek?

    Her ass has gotten phatter.

  5. #8594
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers. Been away from the BP scene for a while and heading back to Prov. Any suggestions on Greek goddesses? I have tried to reach Holly a few times with no luck. I know there was another girl her name was Amelia, I think.
    Amelia is a great girl, but her availability is very limited (not sure if she's even still working, tbh. I know she reads these boards sometimes, so maybe she can clarify that). As for the Greek, I don't think she particularly specializes in that. It MIGHT be on the menu, but it could be very YMMV. It could be worth trying though.

    As ConGorilla said, you won't do any better than Mandy if you're looking for a Greek goddess (and just in general as well).

  6. #8593

    Greek

    If you're looking for a greek goddess Mandy would be my absolute first pick. She's great.

    Behind her theres Azorean Mami (whos gone by a slew of names) but she's considerably pricier than Mandy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers. Been away from the BP scene for a while and heading back to Prov. Any suggestions on Greek goddesses? I have tried to reach Holly a few times with no luck. I know there was another girl her name was Amelia, I think.

  7. #8592

    Laci

    Did anyone had a chance to see her?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...s-here/7691443

    Please let us know if you do.

  8. #8591
    Sorry. This is Lauren, reviewed under that name (by me as well). She's attractive but does BS like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by JFfromThe401  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was in the clear. The number was clean, pics did not show up anywhere, she sounded great on the phone, and the apartment was in a safe, clean area. No reviews, but figured I might be safe and have a "find" to share. This was not it though. Not the girl in the pics but she was cute-ish, decent body, nice ass, little Bs, and a smile so I thought I would go for it anyways. It went racing downhill from there. She had a blanket and pillow on the floor, the TV was blaring Law and Order, and she asked for a "tip" in the first 3 minutes. It was not relaxing at all. She started rushing through and manhandling the boys as if that would help. It wasn't even 10 minutes into it before she's giving me a look and saying something about being done soon. I couldn't leave fast enough. Stay away.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...y-rubs/7330248

  9. #8590

    BP suggestions

    Fellow mongers. Been away from the BP scene for a while and heading back to Prov. Any suggestions on Greek goddesses? I have tried to reach Holly a few times with no luck. I know there was another girl her name was Amelia, I think.

  10. #8589

    Jae

    Posted in wrong spot earlier.

    Jae.

    Anyone see this girl? Never seen a report on her, she any good?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...l-24-7/6534363

    Hi my names Jae.

    Head to Toe relaxation an experience what you won't forget. Clean linen, professional table and shower available. I'm here to give you the KING's Treatment. Call me to book apt.

    Please no blocked calls or text 401.227. 0550.

    My TANTALIZING TOUCH AWAITS.

  11. #8588

    Tiny flad lady

    Love to get her info as well!

    Seeker.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Almost like a limbo, how low can you go?

    Just how flat can she be? Well, one of my conquests was a smoking hot teen that had little tiny A cup tits that were cute as hell BEFORE she became a gym nut and lost them Then it was basically a pec with a little tiny nipple.

    She had a great ass before all of this AND NOW her ass is literally world class She's wicked, wicked tight too due to her age, very few partners (I was number 3) and her gym regimen.

  12. #8587

    So many reasons this was a NO!

    I thought I was in the clear. The number was clean, pics did not show up anywhere, she sounded great on the phone, and the apartment was in a safe, clean area. No reviews, but figured I might be safe and have a "find" to share. This was not it though. Not the girl in the pics but she was cute-ish, decent body, nice ass, little Bs, and a smile so I thought I would go for it anyways. It went racing downhill from there. She had a blanket and pillow on the floor, the TV was blaring Law and Order, and she asked for a "tip" in the first 3 minutes. It was not relaxing at all. She started rushing through and manhandling the boys as if that would help. It wasn't even 10 minutes into it before she's giving me a look and saying something about being done soon. I couldn't leave fast enough. Stay away.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...y-rubs/7330248

  13. #8586
    Thank you all for the heads up. Glad I asked before hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkool  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed on this board by myself and other members. The worse provider I have ever seen I saw her about 2 years ago. She has a pimp and she slides the money to him under the door (told me it was her girl she works with) but it was her pimp. Do not waste your time or money on this girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Met with her a while back. Was working with a black girl out of a sketchy hotel on the EP / Pawtucket line.

    I get in the room and the other girl heads to the bathroom.

    I look over and there is clearly heroin on the nightstand. When I asked her WTF it was she said it was salt. Hm. No.

    She turns the lights off and lays a sheet on the bed and gets undressed and she has track marks on her legs. I called her on it and she said it was from shaving. Bullshit. I asked for my money back (I know. Dumb on my end) and she refused. So I took the hit and left. I'd avoid this one at all costs. If you search online youll see that some of the pics she used to post have the track marks clearly visible.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed here in the past. I had a run-in with her several years ago, which I reported before. I cut and pasted that below. Hope this helps!

    I just noticed this post and the other responses to it--so I figured I'd report my experience with her, too. I went to see her about 3 years ago. She went by Bubbles then. I pre-negotiated a bareback fuck, and she agreed to it by text. When I arrived, before I gave her the money, she laid rules on me, and told me she will never fuck bareback, and that she never agreed. She might not have. It may have been her pimp I was texting. So after she reneged on the agreement, I just walked out. No services rendered, but at least I didn't lose any $. So you might want to take this behavior into account?

  14. #8585
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Never met either one, but I'd be very careful on the first one. She looks very young, 18 can easily be 16. A whole woerld of trouble. Play safe. Just my two cents.
    Yes indeed. You are very right about that. In cases where it's questionable, I always tell them I need to see ID for proof that she's over 18. So far I've never had anyone refuse that.

    In any case it looks like it won't work out. I can't get in touch with her. Probably for the best, if she can't even text or answer the phone, she's probably a train wreck. Oy.

    K.

  15. #8584

    Rim

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd2001  [View Original Post]
    Whats up guys, I've been looking for a girl who will give a rim job / handjob combo for a long time now. Was wondering if such a girl exists around here? I know I don't have a ton of reviews bit its only because I have only scene the girl that have a million reviews already. Thanks for the help to find my unicorn LOL.
    I got my very first rim job from Kelli. She is older, bad looking and does not care about her appearance. But she knows how to suck cock.


    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...gether/6534495

    -BH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape