Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,516 to 22,530 of 40027
-
07-30-17 19:18 #17512Senior Member

Posts: 483Don't bother
Unless you're a handy man and like to do it yourself.
Originally Posted by LazyRon
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-17 18:33 #17511Senior Member

Posts: 47Evanston Central
Was in the are and decided to call there were two girls working.
Standard door fee.
4 hands offered but was on budget.
The prettier one was busy with so draw J.
Was there for good massage and her massage was solid 8/10.
Towel goes off quickly so hoping for more try little roaming and.
She gave me weird look nice sensual touch but nothing much on the flip.
Did get ts that was below average.
Went over on time so not a clock watcher.
First visit so she kept it legit.
Will post after second.
Overall good legit massage.
-
07-27-17 20:24 #17510

Posts: 105I sent you pm. Let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-17 16:54 #17509Senior Member

Posts: 113Beautiful And Young
Had an amazing experience last week with the most beautiful therapist I've ever had. 5'0, very thin, D cups. Amazing girl. Full GFE too. Sweet, kind. Massage was so-so but who cares.
I've posted before and gotten literally zero info in return. In fact, I have yet to get one solid lead from this board. And I KNOW you guys know things. So seniors, send me some PMs with some legit info of pretty / younger / dirty girls (rimjobs preferred), and I will give you all the details on this beauty I found so you can visit yourselves.
-
07-27-17 16:40 #17508Senior Member

Posts: 1573Guess
Ok, we give up! But we all, (well, may some of us), want to try the new MT, although after you rejected her innocent attempt to reach your soul. She might shot down.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-17 08:46 #17507

Posts: 105Good try!! Ben.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-17 01:26 #17506Senior Member

Posts: 341Solid guess
Got to admit it was a solid guess. Was my first thought.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-17 16:58 #17505

Posts: 105No it's not.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-17 15:47 #17504Senior Member

Posts: 1573To Long time Lurker
I looked through your previous posts. We all, at some points ask questions, but we all contribute (provide answers). Since you mostly like questions, let me give you one. Why don't you go, probe some places and report here first?
Originally Posted by GothBoi30
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-17 15:41 #17503Senior Member

Posts: 1573Finger
Let me guess. Hmmmm. It's J from L spa on B? Correct?
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-17 12:06 #17502Senior Member

Posts: 263What AMP is this? PM me with info if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-17 10:47 #17501

Posts: 105Favorite spa in the city
Went to favorite AMP spa they had a new therapist so I tried her out good massage when the flip came she kept trying to stick the finger in the taint. I didn't like that but she was persistent think their was more but I didn't pursue she's a little thick.
-
07-25-17 20:52 #17500Regular Member

Posts: 13Hello from a long time lurker
Long time lurker. Been a while since I've posted. Don't get out much anymore, but looking for anyone willing to share info on good spots that offer full menu. Prefer mid 30's to mid 50's Asian or Latina therapists. Thanks in advance.
-
07-25-17 17:32 #17499Senior Member

Posts: 483
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
Definitely a waste of money and time.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-17 14:37 #17498Senior Member

Posts: 40Plus one for me. When I read the thread originally, I thought it was about 4220. Now I see it says East.
PM me.
Can also trade with seniors about 4220.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






