Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17512

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyRon  [View Original Post]
    Was in the are and decided to call there were two girls working.

    Standard door fee.

    4 hands offered but was on budget.

    The prettier one was busy with so draw J.

    Was there for good massage and her massage was solid 8/10.

    Towel goes off quickly so hoping for more try little roaming and.

    She gave me weird look nice sensual touch but nothing much on the flip.

    Did get ts that was below average.

    Went over on time so not a clock watcher.

    First visit so she kept it legit.

    Will post after second.

    Overall good legit massage.
    Unless you're a handy man and like to do it yourself.

  2. #17511

    Evanston Central

    Was in the are and decided to call there were two girls working.

    Standard door fee.

    4 hands offered but was on budget.

    The prettier one was busy with so draw J.

    Was there for good massage and her massage was solid 8/10.

    Towel goes off quickly so hoping for more try little roaming and.

    She gave me weird look nice sensual touch but nothing much on the flip.

    Did get ts that was below average.

    Went over on time so not a clock watcher.

    First visit so she kept it legit.

    Will post after second.

    Overall good legit massage.

  3. #17510
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Ok, we give up! But we all, (well, may some of us), want to try the new MT, although after you rejected her innocent attempt to reach your soul. She might shot down.
    I sent you pm. Let me know how it goes.

  4. #17509

    Beautiful And Young

    Had an amazing experience last week with the most beautiful therapist I've ever had. 5'0, very thin, D cups. Amazing girl. Full GFE too. Sweet, kind. Massage was so-so but who cares.

    I've posted before and gotten literally zero info in return. In fact, I have yet to get one solid lead from this board. And I KNOW you guys know things. So seniors, send me some PMs with some legit info of pretty / younger / dirty girls (rimjobs preferred), and I will give you all the details on this beauty I found so you can visit yourselves.

  5. #17508

    Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Good try!! Ben.
    Ok, we give up! But we all, (well, may some of us), want to try the new MT, although after you rejected her innocent attempt to reach your soul. She might shot down.

  6. #17507
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Got to admit it was a solid guess. Was my first thought.
    Good try!! Ben.

  7. #17506

    Solid guess

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    No it's not.
    Got to admit it was a solid guess. Was my first thought.

  8. #17505
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess. Hmmmm. It's J from L spa on B? Correct?
    No it's not.

  9. #17504

    To Long time Lurker

    Quote Originally Posted by GothBoi30  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. Been a while since I've posted. Don't get out much anymore, but looking for anyone willing to share info on good spots that offer full menu. Prefer mid 30's to mid 50's Asian or Latina therapists. Thanks in advance.
    I looked through your previous posts. We all, at some points ask questions, but we all contribute (provide answers). Since you mostly like questions, let me give you one. Why don't you go, probe some places and report here first?

  10. #17503

    Finger

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Went to favorite AMP spa they had a new therapist so I tried her out good massage when the flip came she kept trying to stick the finger in the taint. I didn't like that but she was persistent think their was more but I didn't pursue she's a little thick.
    Let me guess. Hmmmm. It's J from L spa on B? Correct?

  11. #17502
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Went to favorite AMP spa they had a new therapist so I tried her out good massage when the flip came she kept trying to stick the finger in the taint. I didn't like that but she was persistent think their was more but I didn't pursue she's a little thick.
    What AMP is this? PM me with info if you don't mind.

  12. #17501

    Favorite spa in the city

    Went to favorite AMP spa they had a new therapist so I tried her out good massage when the flip came she kept trying to stick the finger in the taint. I didn't like that but she was persistent think their was more but I didn't pursue she's a little thick.

  13. #17500

    Hello from a long time lurker

    Long time lurker. Been a while since I've posted. Don't get out much anymore, but looking for anyone willing to share info on good spots that offer full menu. Prefer mid 30's to mid 50's Asian or Latina therapists. Thanks in advance.

  14. #17499
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    I've been noticing ads for this place lately. Seems like it's staffed with ready and willing Latina therapists. I googled the number to find more info. The website for the spa itself seems very holistic and new-age, so I'm not sure what to make of it.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/t...234955436.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    It looks like legit and / or wasting time and money.
    Definitely a waste of money and time.

  15. #17498
    Plus one for me. When I read the thread originally, I thought it was about 4220. Now I see it says East.

    PM me.

    Can also trade with seniors about 4220.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any idea where this place moved to or if it did indeed reopen? Or can you link me to a new BP post? I've been thinking about this one for awhile and the girl is finally away so I'll have some time on the weekend and after work next week. Thanks in advance. PMs are fine with me.

    James.

    P.S. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape