Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 89 of 660 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8568

    Chocolate Toni

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...ey-luv/6563792

    Was in the Warwick area after a long drive and wanted to relieve some stress. To be honest she was at the top of the BP list so I clicked, called, connected and was on my way. Her place was OK. She's heavy but not fat. Thick thighs, nice ass. I always play covered. 1 hr, 200, multiple pops, I will repeat when in the area.

  2. #8567
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind52  [View Original Post]
    I haven't actually met her, but I believe it's the same person who was posting pictures of porn star Molly Cavalli and claiming the Pic's were real, the reviews I found said stay away.
    I'm surprised a girl at THAT caliber is not talked about that kuch here. She posts new pictures aloy and has been posting since April. I was really hoping she was real LOL.

  3. #8566

    Digts or contact info

    Horny as hell, how can I get her contact info? Do you share? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Almost like a limbo, how low can you go?

    Just how flat can she be? Well, one of my conquests was a smoking hot teen that had little tiny A cup tits that were cute as hell BEFORE she became a gym nut and lost them Then it was basically a pec with a little tiny nipple.

    She had a great ass before all of this AND NOW her ass is literally world class She's wicked, wicked tight too due to her age, very few partners (I was number 3) and her gym regimen.

  4. #8565

    Keissa

    She's real, good time relaxed.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuttin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen keissa recently? Haven't seen any reviews on here about her, so wondering if there's any experience with her that anyone has, any at all. Looking to dive in maybe give her a call and test the waters but I'll wait a bit and see.
    http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-n-ready-6176318317-new-real-pics-real-place-leaving-sunday-mixed-bombshell/
    Thanks.

  5. #8564
    Man I admire your hustle. This is what I'm looking for, I've seen Mandy and think she's great. But I'm looking for flat. Responding to messages now. Thanks gang.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Almost like a limbo, how low can you go?

    Just how flat can she be? Well, one of my conquests was a smoking hot teen that had little tiny A cup tits that were cute as hell BEFORE she became a gym nut and lost them Then it was basically a pec with a little tiny nipple.

    She had a great ass before all of this AND NOW her ass is literally world class She's wicked, wicked tight too due to her age, very few partners (I was number 3) and her gym regimen.

  6. #8563

    Pps?

    Has she raised her rates? Not that I've seen.

    Are her rates high? Not really?

    Attitude change? Maybe, but she's just dealt with a lot of crap over the last year and a half. So understandable if she's gotten a little 'harder' since she started, I'm happy she's stuck around as long as she has with some of the things she's told me.

    Ah, oh well, everyone has their opinion I guess. You guys are lucky to have her up there! Not many around there or anywhere like her.

    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Mandy a few times and she definitely has PPS so full of herself. Her attitude has really changed from when I first saw her.

    Think it's time to not be bothered with her and her PPS attitude anymore.

  7. #8562
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Almost like a limbo, how low can you go?

    Just how flat can she be? Well, one of my conquests was a smoking hot teen that had little tiny A cup tits that were cute as hell BEFORE she became a gym nut and lost them Then it was basically a pec with a little tiny nipple.

    She had a great ass before all of this AND NOW her ass is literally world class She's wicked, wicked tight too due to her age, very few partners (I was number 3) and her gym regimen.
    Try Zoey on BP.

  8. #8561
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperUp  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an accent, I. E. , Australian or New Zealand?
    No accent, other than your typical New England drawl. LOL.

  9. #8560

    Taunton blonde

    I haven't actually met her, but I believe it's the same person who was posting pictures of porn star Molly Cavalli and claiming the Pic's were real, the reviews I found said stay away.

  10. #8559

    Newport Elite & Sexy Companion - 39

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0284  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal, absolutely gorgeous. Sometimes takes.

    A while to get back to you, but well worth it.
    Does she have an accent, I. E. , Australian or New Zealand?

  11. #8558

    Partner in Crime Angel


  12. #8557

    Partner In Crime. Angel

    Anybody remember the blonde Angel from a year ago. She is on here with Bella doing 4 hand rubs etc. Any info on where Bella has moved to and what reviews are about, she hosted before off Min Spring.

    What about that Angel chic seen her face on here awhile back, danced at Cadiliac.

    Thanks Lum.

  13. #8556
    God damnit I am jealous LOL. I have been looking for an athletic 18-22 year old for eveeeer

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Almost like a limbo, how low can you go?

    Just how flat can she be? Well, one of my conquests was a smoking hot teen that had little tiny A cup tits that were cute as hell BEFORE she became a gym nut and lost them Then it was basically a pec with a little tiny nipple.

    She had a great ass before all of this AND NOW her ass is literally world class She's wicked, wicked tight too due to her age, very few partners (I was number 3) and her gym regimen.
    .

  14. #8555

    Any info on Cali? (Busty Blonde)

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...blonde/7845553

    She's been posting since April in providence section and south coast. Any info or any one visit her before? Rates? Experience? Etc.

  15. #8554

    PM lucky members

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Almost like a limbo, how low can you go?

    Just how flat can she be? Well, one of my conquests was a smoking hot teen that had little tiny A cup tits that were cute as hell BEFORE she became a gym nut and lost them Then it was basically a pec with a little tiny nipple.

    She had a great ass before all of this AND NOW her ass is literally world class She's wicked, wicked tight too due to her age, very few partners (I was number 3) and her gym regimen.
    Can you PM some members willing to share their utr?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape