Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 90 of 660 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8553

    How flat?

    Almost like a limbo, how low can you go?

    Just how flat can she be? Well, one of my conquests was a smoking hot teen that had little tiny A cup tits that were cute as hell BEFORE she became a gym nut and lost them Then it was basically a pec with a little tiny nipple.

    She had a great ass before all of this AND NOW her ass is literally world class She's wicked, wicked tight too due to her age, very few partners (I was number 3) and her gym regimen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charfly  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the mood for someone with As or smaller. Can't find anything on BP and figured I'd ask. I have a couple decent gals from CL to trade digits if that's still a thing.

  2. #8552

    Anyone have any info on Cali? Blonde? Taunton?


  3. #8551

    PPS aka

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    She just doesn't post ads very often. Looks like she posted one yesterday.





    Ok, I'll bite...what is "PPS"? As for her attitude, I haven't noticed any change. Not if you treat her well, anyway.
    Platinum Pussy Syndrome.

  4. #8550
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuttin  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Mandy, I haven't seen her on BP in a while now. Or is she using new pics or something? Also does she do BBFS or no?
    She just doesn't post ads very often. Looks like she posted one yesterday.


    Quote Originally Posted by Y Lonen  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Mandy a few times and she definitely has PPS so full of herself. Her attitude has really changed from when I first saw her.

    Think it's time to not be bothered with her and her PPS attitude anymore.

    Ok, I'll bite...what is "PPS"? As for her attitude, I haven't noticed any change. Not if you treat her well, anyway.

  5. #8549
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    She isn't exactly "flat chested", especially since she's put on some weight since the pictures in her ad were taken (in a good way, she was a little too thin back then), but yeah, if he likes girls who are a little smaller up top, she'd probably be a good choice for him.
    Speaking of Mandy, I haven't seen her on BP in a while now. Or is she using new pics or something? Also does she do BBFS or no?

  6. #8548

    Mandy

    Have seen Mandy a few times and she definitely has PPS so full of herself. Her attitude has really changed from when I first saw her.

    Think it's time to not be bothered with her and her PPS attitude anymore.

  7. #8547

    Genie

    Does anyone here still keep in touch with Genie? If so, is the contact info from her website still valid, or do you have separate contact info?

    Thanks in advance for the help.

  8. #8546
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamMan33  [View Original Post]
    Her website mentions her needing your full name and verifiable phone number. That was enough for me to pass.
    I think the website is mostly copied from someone else's page. She didn't need my full name or a verifiable number.

  9. #8545

    Flat Chested

    Quote Originally Posted by Charfly  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the mood for someone with As or smaller. Can't find anything on BP and figured I'd ask. I have a couple decent gals from CL to trade digits if that's still a thing.
    I have a good one who is flat chested and great in bed. Love to trade for CL undercover.

  10. #8544
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen Mandy, but she has 100 reviews here and they all very positive.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...th-a-c/6657707

    -BH.
    She isn't exactly "flat chested", especially since she's put on some weight since the pictures in her ad were taken (in a good way, she was a little too thin back then), but yeah, if he likes girls who are a little smaller up top, she'd probably be a good choice for him.

  11. #8543

    Flat chested

    Quote Originally Posted by Charfly  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the mood for someone with As or smaller. Can't find anything on BP and figured I'd ask. I have a couple decent gals from CL to trade digits if that's still a thing.
    I have never seen Mandy, but she has 100 reviews here and they all very positive.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...th-a-c/6657707

    -BH.

  12. #8542

    Flat Providers?

    I'm in the mood for someone with As or smaller. Can't find anything on BP and figured I'd ask. I have a couple decent gals from CL to trade digits if that's still a thing.

  13. #8541

    Aubrey

    Does anyone know if Aubrey from Woonsocket is still around? Last time she used a different number but I can't find it anywhere.

    http://charmingaubrey.naughtynsexy.com/index-2.html

  14. #8540

    Keissa?

    Anyone seen keissa recently? Haven't seen any reviews on here about her, so wondering if there's any experience with her that anyone has, any at all. Looking to dive in maybe give her a call and test the waters but I'll wait a bit and see.
    http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-n-ready-6176318317-new-real-pics-real-place-leaving-sunday-mixed-bombshell/
    Thanks.

  15. #8539

    Massage (update)

    First off thanks to Those who PMd and posted here it was enough help for me to take the plunge and I was sure glad I did. So Sputtys review here is spot on. She is super chatty but not annoying. Made we feel very comfortable from the beginning, she place us I a nice quite residential Area near in pawt, not to far from MA border. Says she 31 but looks younger, best boob job I've ever seen / felt. The massage is nice it's a full soft rub down, def no rush job to get you out of here. Started on stomach to work back and legs. Flipped over started from the bottom then worked up to finish with HE. Nice and slow HJ technique. Make it clear touching is allowed everywhere but no going inside (which isn't possible anyways bc bottoms stay on). As far as anything more than a HJ, she said it will never happen, she has had many offers but just ain't for her. A shower was offered and I was comfortable enough to take her up. You can def tell puts in an effort to make if comfortable. A laundry basket is available to put all your stuff in. Shower is started for you with an clean towel.

    Damage 1. HH. 1. 6 FH. Being the first time I it's opted for the HH and it was well worth it. No Rush job never touch donation until we were done. Not a clock watcher. She does have a little dog who barks occasionally bc she puts him in cage in the other room but was not a disraction. Highly recommended and will def repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last summer and reviewed her. Have not seen her since. Nothing to do with her, just hasn't worked out. She is a little thick but very nice shape. Big ass lovers will dig her. I thought she was pretty hot. Big fake rack but looked and felt great. Think they were already pretty big before the upgrade. She is talkative but cool and friendly. If you want total peace, she may not be for you. Pretty much having an hour long chat with a hot girl while she rubs you, then pulls out her cans and tosses you off. Otc on the ass with the tight yoga pants. Being first time I did not push for fiv or anything more. I danced around the issue of there possibly being more options. She did not come out and say it but I got the vibe that she will fuck if the price is right. Curious myself if anybody has. I sure would. At one time she had some other pics that showed her face and some other body shots. Don't remember the damage. Perhaps it is in my original review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape