Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 9888
-
07-24-17 16:23 #8568Senior Member

Posts: 121Chocolate Toni
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...ey-luv/6563792
Was in the Warwick area after a long drive and wanted to relieve some stress. To be honest she was at the top of the BP list so I clicked, called, connected and was on my way. Her place was OK. She's heavy but not fat. Thick thighs, nice ass. I always play covered. 1 hr, 200, multiple pops, I will repeat when in the area.
-
07-24-17 12:08 #8567Senior Member

Posts: 85I'm surprised a girl at THAT caliber is not talked about that kuch here. She posts new pictures aloy and has been posting since April. I was really hoping she was real LOL.
Originally Posted by InTheWind52
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-17 11:01 #8566Senior Member

Posts: 198Digts or contact info
Horny as hell, how can I get her contact info? Do you share? Thanks.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-17 10:50 #8565Senior Member

Posts: 102Keissa
She's real, good time relaxed.
Originally Posted by JustNuttin
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-17 09:40 #8564Senior Member

Posts: 51Man I admire your hustle. This is what I'm looking for, I've seen Mandy and think she's great. But I'm looking for flat. Responding to messages now. Thanks gang.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-17 09:32 #8563

Posts: 385Pps?
Has she raised her rates? Not that I've seen.
Are her rates high? Not really?
Attitude change? Maybe, but she's just dealt with a lot of crap over the last year and a half. So understandable if she's gotten a little 'harder' since she started, I'm happy she's stuck around as long as she has with some of the things she's told me.
Ah, oh well, everyone has their opinion I guess. You guys are lucky to have her up there! Not many around there or anywhere like her.
Originally Posted by YLonen
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-17 08:44 #8562Banned Member

Posts: 15Try Zoey on BP.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-17 08:42 #8561Banned Member

Posts: 15No accent, other than your typical New England drawl. LOL.
Originally Posted by ZipperUp
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-17 07:46 #8560Senior Member

Posts: 69Taunton blonde
I haven't actually met her, but I believe it's the same person who was posting pictures of porn star Molly Cavalli and claiming the Pic's were real, the reviews I found said stay away.
Originally Posted by FlairStick
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 22:29 #8559Regular Member

Posts: 3Newport Elite & Sexy Companion - 39
Does she have an accent, I. E. , Australian or New Zealand?
Originally Posted by Omega0284
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 22:07 #8558Senior Member

Posts: 228Partner in Crime Angel
http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...-avail/7077418
Sorry above is link to ad.
Lumb.
-
07-23-17 22:03 #8557Senior Member

Posts: 228Partner In Crime. Angel
Anybody remember the blonde Angel from a year ago. She is on here with Bella doing 4 hand rubs etc. Any info on where Bella has moved to and what reviews are about, she hosted before off Min Spring.
What about that Angel chic seen her face on here awhile back, danced at Cadiliac.
Thanks Lum.
-
07-23-17 21:16 #8556Senior Member

Posts: 28God damnit I am jealous LOL. I have been looking for an athletic 18-22 year old for eveeeer
.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 19:22 #8555Senior Member

Posts: 85Any info on Cali? (Busty Blonde)
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...blonde/7845553
She's been posting since April in providence section and south coast. Any info or any one visit her before? Rates? Experience? Etc.
-
07-23-17 18:06 #8554Senior Member

Posts: 75PM lucky members
Can you PM some members willing to share their utr?
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]










Then it was basically a pec with a little tiny nipple.
She's wicked, wicked tight too 



