Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 12093
-
07-14-17 09:38 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 763I assume Fox6's Brian P already notified the local district that he was going to do this. Otherwise someone would have rolled up on him based how many cops are in the area lately.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 08:29 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 203Yes
Yes you can. You can solicit for anything but sex. You could ask the girls if they would mow your lawn or clean your house, walk your dog, model for you, all these things are legal to offer money in exchange for services. Sex is not. I can't say the police won't ask questions, especially if the girl you're speaking to in known for prostitution. But talking is not illegal.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 07:54 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 1323Free-lance writer
One of us would get busted for doing exactly what that reporter did. Same Fox6 article also states that there is a police surveillance camera, monitored 24/7, at 23rd and Greenfield.
Originally Posted by MkePalace
[View Original Post]
I did some professional writing, tech stuff, in a former life. I've often thought it would be interesting to try my hand at free-lance journalism, maybe sell some stories to magazines. Could I interview people on the street for "research"?
-
07-14-17 02:04 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 389No I didn't because there are tons of articles pretty much all the same. But now that it's all over the news channels there are going to be all kinds of people news / citizens that are going to be snapping pictures for stories.
Originally Posted by MkePalace
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 01:03 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 145Did you, per chance, read the article you linked to? It's the channel's truck, not some random hapless schmuck.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-17 23:53 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 389Yikes
Another reason to stay away right now. Hopefully this isn't one of you guys. Posting a picture with License Plate number. Can they do that?
-
07-13-17 14:19 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 2927Nice review
Keep her as a backup when your regular is not available. Sounds like you tore that pussy up. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by LuvsTheMall
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-17 11:10 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 103Lol
Hahaha everyone that reads that comments is probably thinking the same exact thing.
Originally Posted by ThotSlap
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
07-13-17 10:51 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 203I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard? You're doing it wrong!
Originally Posted by LuvsTheMall
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-17 08:17 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 308Street rate
I agree 80 plus tip is crazy money. Going. Rate 20 to 30 BJ. 20 to 40 half and half. Greek ad 20 to 30 for that. Never and I mean never over 50. Weird stuff I don't know not my thing.
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-17 06:00 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 223$80 on a SW? You're doing it wrong.
Originally Posted by LuvsTheMall
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-17 23:12 #4957Regular Member

Posts: 3Vicky
So I got off work this morning and needed to get some sleep but instead went cruising down G to let go of some much needed "stress". Anyway saw a woman around 20th and G name Victoria, she's a 31 yo LSW. We drove around a bit getting to know each other and once we agreed on a price we went to a parking lot. Awesome BBBJ and after 10 minutes I slid her an extra 20 to slide inside her. That went well too. Til the condom broke. But since she didn't stop me I didn't stop. I finished inside her. Altogether drai and me out of 80 with a 20 tip. I have her number if you want it. As great as she was I'm not keeping her as a regular. I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard.
-
07-12-17 22:32 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 389Thanks Rougedawg! I was checking flights to San Diego to maybe go and check it out. I have a buddy that usually goes with me but he's kind of low on funds until he gets paid for some construction jobs he's owed on. Wouldn't want to go solo but it's tempting! Panama City is hard to pass up on always because it's not a long flight and they have non stop flights there from Chicago for like 400 roundtrip. I just bring a carry on so no baggage fees. You should make a trip to sosua. Hell I'd go with you and show you around LOL it's a paradise! Your recording rate would be more like 50-75% almost all the girls let you take pictures as long as they cover their face.
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-17 16:12 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 223In Tijuana I always pay in pesos. Last time I was down there the peso to dollar conversion was 22:1. With the girl I think you're referring to (curly hair?) her price was negotiated to 1200 pesos so about $55. Now if you paid her price in dollars it would have been $80. Keep in mind that those are bar girls at Hong Kong Bar which are the highest rates. There's some knockout streetgirls that can be had for 200-500 pesos for full service, which at the current 18:1 is as low as $12-$28.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
I'm making another Tijuana run Labor Day weekend so I plan to have a lot more videos and pics soon. If you ever go I have the WhatsApp digits of some great chicas to session with. But honestly the fun of Tijuana is the hunt for the diamonds so you probably have more fun finding great service chicas.
-
07-12-17 03:51 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 389Hey RougeDawg,
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
We are friends on PH. I created a new screen name because it was too obvious in case my friends would come on here. Anyways, been meaning to ask what were the prices in Tijuana that skinny chica on the left of the 4 pictures looked NICEEEEEE? I've been to Dominican, Panama and Columbia to Monger. I have a ton of WhatsApp digits from there if you ever go there.










Reply With Quote






