Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 806 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 12079
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4969
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    That's part of your freedom of speech, you could even record arrests happening and other interesting stuff. I'm sure a lot of pimps and providers would do off the record interviews (like in Gangland). You ever see that civilian in another state that makes it his life to video record Johns picking up Girls, and bust them himself. He posts these vids online and gives police license plate number, etc. Yeahhhh, don't do that thou LOL.
    That's true. I just came back from a trip to Oklahoma City. There's a civilian down there that uses a drone to try to bust and out people. His videos got all of the SW mongers terrified and is the hot topic on the USAG OKC boards.

  2. #4968

    1st Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    One of us would get busted for doing exactly what that reporter did. Same Fox6 article also states that there is a police surveillance camera, monitored 24/7, at 23rd and Greenfield.

    I did some professional writing, tech stuff, in a former life. I've often thought it would be interesting to try my hand at free-lance journalism, maybe sell some stories to magazines. Could I interview people on the street for "research"?
    That's part of your freedom of speech, you could even record arrests happening and other interesting stuff. I'm sure a lot of pimps and providers would do off the record interviews (like in Gangland). You ever see that civilian in another state that makes it his life to video record Johns picking up Girls, and bust them himself. He posts these vids online and gives police license plate number, etc. Yeahhhh, don't do that thou LOL.

  3. #4967
    I assume Fox6's Brian P already notified the local district that he was going to do this. Otherwise someone would have rolled up on him based how many cops are in the area lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    One of us would get busted for doing exactly what that reporter did. Same Fox6 article also states that there is a police surveillance camera, monitored 24/7, at 23rd and Greenfield.

    I did some professional writing, tech stuff, in a former life. I've often thought it would be interesting to try my hand at free-lance journalism, maybe sell some stories to magazines. Could I interview people on the street for "research"?

  4. #4966

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    One of us would get busted for doing exactly what that reporter did. Same Fox6 article also states that there is a police surveillance camera, monitored 24/7, at 23rd and Greenfield.

    I did some professional writing, tech stuff, in a former life. I've often thought it would be interesting to try my hand at free-lance journalism, maybe sell some stories to magazines. Could I interview people on the street for "research"?
    Yes you can. You can solicit for anything but sex. You could ask the girls if they would mow your lawn or clean your house, walk your dog, model for you, all these things are legal to offer money in exchange for services. Sex is not. I can't say the police won't ask questions, especially if the girl you're speaking to in known for prostitution. But talking is not illegal.

  5. #4965

    Free-lance writer

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePalace  [View Original Post]
    Did you, per chance, read the article you linked to? It's the channel's truck, not some random hapless schmuck.
    One of us would get busted for doing exactly what that reporter did. Same Fox6 article also states that there is a police surveillance camera, monitored 24/7, at 23rd and Greenfield.

    I did some professional writing, tech stuff, in a former life. I've often thought it would be interesting to try my hand at free-lance journalism, maybe sell some stories to magazines. Could I interview people on the street for "research"?

  6. #4964
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePalace  [View Original Post]
    Did you, per chance, read the article you linked to? It's the channel's truck, not some random hapless schmuck.
    No I didn't because there are tons of articles pretty much all the same. But now that it's all over the news channels there are going to be all kinds of people news / citizens that are going to be snapping pictures for stories.

  7. #4963
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    Another reason to stay away right now. Hopefully this isn't one of you guys. Posting a picture with License Plate number. Can they do that?
    Did you, per chance, read the article you linked to? It's the channel's truck, not some random hapless schmuck.

  8. #4962

    Yikes

    Another reason to stay away right now. Hopefully this isn't one of you guys. Posting a picture with License Plate number. Can they do that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot-www.facebook.com-2017-07-13-22-50-01.png‎  

  9. #4961

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsTheMall  [View Original Post]
    So I got off work this morning and needed to get some sleep but instead went cruising down G to let go of some much needed "stress". Anyway saw a woman around 20th and G name Victoria, she's a 31 yo LSW. We drove around a bit getting to know each other and once we agreed on a price we went to a parking lot. Awesome BBBJ and after 10 minutes I slid her an extra 20 to slide inside her. That went well too. Til the condom broke. But since she didn't stop me I didn't stop. I finished inside her. Altogether drai and me out of 80 with a 20 tip. I have her number if you want it. As great as she was I'm not keeping her as a regular. I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard.
    Keep her as a backup when your regular is not available. Sounds like you tore that pussy up. Thanks for sharing.

  10. #4960

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard? You're doing it wrong!
    Hahaha everyone that reads that comments is probably thinking the same exact thing.

    Alpha.

  11. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsTheMall  [View Original Post]
    So I got off work this morning and needed to get some sleep but instead went cruising down G to let go of some much needed "stress". Anyway saw a woman around 20th and G name Victoria, she's a 31 yo LSW. We drove around a bit getting to know each other and once we agreed on a price we went to a parking lot. Awesome BBBJ and after 10 minutes I slid her an extra 20 to slide inside her. That went well too. Til the condom broke. But since she didn't stop me I didn't stop. I finished inside her. Altogether drai and me out of 80 with a 20 tip. I have her number if you want it. As great as she was I'm not keeping her as a regular. I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard.
    I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard? You're doing it wrong!

  12. #4958

    Street rate

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    $80 on a SW? You're doing it wrong.
    I agree 80 plus tip is crazy money. Going. Rate 20 to 30 BJ. 20 to 40 half and half. Greek ad 20 to 30 for that. Never and I mean never over 50. Weird stuff I don't know not my thing.

  13. #4957
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsTheMall  [View Original Post]
    So I got off work this morning and needed to get some sleep but instead went cruising down G to let go of some much needed "stress". Anyway saw a woman around 20th and G name Victoria, she's a 31 yo LSW. We drove around a bit getting to know each other and once we agreed on a price we went to a parking lot. Awesome BBBJ and after 10 minutes I slid her an extra 20 to slide inside her. That went well too. Til the condom broke. But since she didn't stop me I didn't stop. I finished inside her. Altogether drai and me out of 80 with a 20 tip. I have her number if you want it. As great as she was I'm not keeping her as a regular. I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard.
    $80 on a SW? You're doing it wrong.

  14. #4956

    Vicky

    So I got off work this morning and needed to get some sleep but instead went cruising down G to let go of some much needed "stress". Anyway saw a woman around 20th and G name Victoria, she's a 31 yo LSW. We drove around a bit getting to know each other and once we agreed on a price we went to a parking lot. Awesome BBBJ and after 10 minutes I slid her an extra 20 to slide inside her. That went well too. Til the condom broke. But since she didn't stop me I didn't stop. I finished inside her. Altogether drai and me out of 80 with a 20 tip. I have her number if you want it. As great as she was I'm not keeping her as a regular. I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard.

  15. #4955
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    In Tijuana I always pay in pesos. Last time I was down there the peso to dollar conversion was 22:1. With the girl I think you're referring to (curly hair?) her price was negotiated to 1200 pesos so about $55. Now if you paid her price in dollars it would have been $80. Keep in mind that those are bar girls at Hong Kong Bar which are the highest rates. There's some knockout streetgirls that can be had for 200-500 pesos for full service, which at the current 18:1 is as low as $12-$28.

    I'm making another Tijuana run Labor Day weekend so I plan to have a lot more videos and pics soon. If you ever go I have the WhatsApp digits of some great chicas to session with. But honestly the fun of Tijuana is the hunt for the diamonds so you probably have more fun finding great service chicas.
    Thanks Rougedawg! I was checking flights to San Diego to maybe go and check it out. I have a buddy that usually goes with me but he's kind of low on funds until he gets paid for some construction jobs he's owed on. Wouldn't want to go solo but it's tempting! Panama City is hard to pass up on always because it's not a long flight and they have non stop flights there from Chicago for like 400 roundtrip. I just bring a carry on so no baggage fees. You should make a trip to sosua. Hell I'd go with you and show you around LOL it's a paradise! Your recording rate would be more like 50-75% almost all the girls let you take pictures as long as they cover their face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape