Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 805 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 12074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4964
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePalace  [View Original Post]
    Did you, per chance, read the article you linked to? It's the channel's truck, not some random hapless schmuck.
    No I didn't because there are tons of articles pretty much all the same. But now that it's all over the news channels there are going to be all kinds of people news / citizens that are going to be snapping pictures for stories.

  2. #4963
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    Another reason to stay away right now. Hopefully this isn't one of you guys. Posting a picture with License Plate number. Can they do that?
    Did you, per chance, read the article you linked to? It's the channel's truck, not some random hapless schmuck.

  3. #4962

    Yikes

    Another reason to stay away right now. Hopefully this isn't one of you guys. Posting a picture with License Plate number. Can they do that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot-www.facebook.com-2017-07-13-22-50-01.png‎  

  4. #4961

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsTheMall  [View Original Post]
    So I got off work this morning and needed to get some sleep but instead went cruising down G to let go of some much needed "stress". Anyway saw a woman around 20th and G name Victoria, she's a 31 yo LSW. We drove around a bit getting to know each other and once we agreed on a price we went to a parking lot. Awesome BBBJ and after 10 minutes I slid her an extra 20 to slide inside her. That went well too. Til the condom broke. But since she didn't stop me I didn't stop. I finished inside her. Altogether drai and me out of 80 with a 20 tip. I have her number if you want it. As great as she was I'm not keeping her as a regular. I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard.
    Keep her as a backup when your regular is not available. Sounds like you tore that pussy up. Thanks for sharing.

  5. #4960

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard? You're doing it wrong!
    Hahaha everyone that reads that comments is probably thinking the same exact thing.

    Alpha.

  6. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsTheMall  [View Original Post]
    So I got off work this morning and needed to get some sleep but instead went cruising down G to let go of some much needed "stress". Anyway saw a woman around 20th and G name Victoria, she's a 31 yo LSW. We drove around a bit getting to know each other and once we agreed on a price we went to a parking lot. Awesome BBBJ and after 10 minutes I slid her an extra 20 to slide inside her. That went well too. Til the condom broke. But since she didn't stop me I didn't stop. I finished inside her. Altogether drai and me out of 80 with a 20 tip. I have her number if you want it. As great as she was I'm not keeping her as a regular. I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard.
    I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard? You're doing it wrong!

  7. #4958

    Street rate

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    $80 on a SW? You're doing it wrong.
    I agree 80 plus tip is crazy money. Going. Rate 20 to 30 BJ. 20 to 40 half and half. Greek ad 20 to 30 for that. Never and I mean never over 50. Weird stuff I don't know not my thing.

  8. #4957
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsTheMall  [View Original Post]
    So I got off work this morning and needed to get some sleep but instead went cruising down G to let go of some much needed "stress". Anyway saw a woman around 20th and G name Victoria, she's a 31 yo LSW. We drove around a bit getting to know each other and once we agreed on a price we went to a parking lot. Awesome BBBJ and after 10 minutes I slid her an extra 20 to slide inside her. That went well too. Til the condom broke. But since she didn't stop me I didn't stop. I finished inside her. Altogether drai and me out of 80 with a 20 tip. I have her number if you want it. As great as she was I'm not keeping her as a regular. I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard.
    $80 on a SW? You're doing it wrong.

  9. #4956

    Vicky

    So I got off work this morning and needed to get some sleep but instead went cruising down G to let go of some much needed "stress". Anyway saw a woman around 20th and G name Victoria, she's a 31 yo LSW. We drove around a bit getting to know each other and once we agreed on a price we went to a parking lot. Awesome BBBJ and after 10 minutes I slid her an extra 20 to slide inside her. That went well too. Til the condom broke. But since she didn't stop me I didn't stop. I finished inside her. Altogether drai and me out of 80 with a 20 tip. I have her number if you want it. As great as she was I'm not keeping her as a regular. I already have a regular girl which I'm falling for hard.

  10. #4955
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    In Tijuana I always pay in pesos. Last time I was down there the peso to dollar conversion was 22:1. With the girl I think you're referring to (curly hair?) her price was negotiated to 1200 pesos so about $55. Now if you paid her price in dollars it would have been $80. Keep in mind that those are bar girls at Hong Kong Bar which are the highest rates. There's some knockout streetgirls that can be had for 200-500 pesos for full service, which at the current 18:1 is as low as $12-$28.

    I'm making another Tijuana run Labor Day weekend so I plan to have a lot more videos and pics soon. If you ever go I have the WhatsApp digits of some great chicas to session with. But honestly the fun of Tijuana is the hunt for the diamonds so you probably have more fun finding great service chicas.
    Thanks Rougedawg! I was checking flights to San Diego to maybe go and check it out. I have a buddy that usually goes with me but he's kind of low on funds until he gets paid for some construction jobs he's owed on. Wouldn't want to go solo but it's tempting! Panama City is hard to pass up on always because it's not a long flight and they have non stop flights there from Chicago for like 400 roundtrip. I just bring a carry on so no baggage fees. You should make a trip to sosua. Hell I'd go with you and show you around LOL it's a paradise! Your recording rate would be more like 50-75% almost all the girls let you take pictures as long as they cover their face.

  11. #4954
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    Hey RougeDawg,

    We are friends on PH. I created a new screen name because it was too obvious in case my friends would come on here. Anyways, been meaning to ask what were the prices in Tijuana that skinny chica on the left of the 4 pictures looked NICEEEEEE? I've been to Dominican, Panama and Columbia to Monger. I have a ton of WhatsApp digits from there if you ever go there.
    In Tijuana I always pay in pesos. Last time I was down there the peso to dollar conversion was 22:1. With the girl I think you're referring to (curly hair?) her price was negotiated to 1200 pesos so about $55. Now if you paid her price in dollars it would have been $80. Keep in mind that those are bar girls at Hong Kong Bar which are the highest rates. There's some knockout streetgirls that can be had for 200-500 pesos for full service, which at the current 18:1 is as low as $12-$28.

    I'm making another Tijuana run Labor Day weekend so I plan to have a lot more videos and pics soon. If you ever go I have the WhatsApp digits of some great chicas to session with. But honestly the fun of Tijuana is the hunt for the diamonds so you probably have more fun finding great service chicas.

  12. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Normally I don't cruise L too often but I was heading that direction anyway so F it. For the most part it was dead. Until I spotted a girl outside of Walgreens at looked like SW potential. I parked at Walgreens and gave her the wave and she smiled and jumped in.

    Her name was Sarah. 26. One kid. Never had her take off her shirt but she was a cutie. Went to a great spot to park around 35th. Great BBBJ. Took directions well. Reversed CH and finished CG. Best of all. Wait for it. She allows video. I think I might have to be tight lipped on the digits for this one for awhile. Says she doesn't walk often but who knows. Check out the videos if you want.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h594dbe27445dd

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h594dbbb3d4bfc

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h594db1d41bcf7
    Hey RougeDawg,

    We are friends on PH. I created a new screen name because it was too obvious in case my friends would come on here. Anyways, been meaning to ask what were the prices in Tijuana that skinny chica on the left of the 4 pictures looked NICEEEEEE? I've been to Dominican, Panama and Columbia to Monger. I have a ton of WhatsApp digits from there if you ever go there.

  13. #4952

    Intel?

    I was cruising the loop this morning L was a ghost town, a few on G, I did see a BSW with a shaved head and like a blond "swoosh" of hair. Any one know her? I almost stopped but I was looking for someone in particular.

  14. #4951

    Addendum

    Sorry, I should've included this in mt post about Tracy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tracy.jpg‎  

  15. #4950

    Tracy

    Found a little thing that goes by Tracy on 15th and L this morning. Wasn't really looking but stumbled across her so I figured what the heck. Took her to a safe location and had her get undressed so I could see the whole package. Not bad. She's 38, tits are good. She's had kids. Didn't have junkie scars. BBBJ spitter. Says she doesn't go greek. Long dark hair and she's attractive. Butt is a bit flabby but I enjoyed myself and the price is reasonable. I have digits for interested members.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape