Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 236 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2431
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundingHer  [View Original Post]
    I was driving on Main near Boggs and I saw Kimmie walking. I picked her up and went to my hiding spot for a good BBBJCIM with lots of DT action. Kimmie is one of the oldest out there but she is on point when it comes to what her job is. Great way to spend a Jackson in my book. When I was dropping her back off spotted Mandi and short WSW with long dark hair. May want to sample her next time.
    There's been a good looking blonde there a couple times. Wasn't sure at first if she was working, but the second time I saw her she waived at me which I'm assuming might be a sign. Mid 20's, almost college coed looking but not the best dressed. I might take my first SW dive if I catch her at the right time.

  2. #2430

    Bridgette

    Well looked up Bridgette, more out of curiosity. The good: well she can still perform a decent BBBJ with though not DT. The Bad: she's beat up from the candy. Three years ago she was a very very cute spinner but now is a case study for the woe's of bad habits. Has the poor skin and teeth from the M habit. Swollen arm and bandaged hand from the H habit. And now can literally barely walk from a problem she had with a hip bone infection. Has a 8 inch scar on her left hip from the operation last year. Not sure how she could provide FS, getting into a car seat was a painful process for her. Got to feel bad for the girl but fellow mongers will want to pass on B unless your just a sympathetic soul.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1192.jpg‎  

  3. #2429

    Ahhhh nooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Found a Latino SW at a stoplight just a few blocks north of Marathon. She's wearing a dark green dress and also she has dyed dark red hair. Kind of a cute face with a star tattoo on the corner of her left or right eye. I'm confused on which side now, mainly beccause I was so upset over the wasted time I just had. For one one she just told me she just got out of doing about 4 years of prison. I'm thinking this could be good or bad. Well it went bad, she gave the worst BBBJ ever. She just put her mouth on it with no suction at all. She barely went down halfway with her mouth it was like " Hey I have my mouth on it what more do you want? I tried to coach her but she was having none of that, even grab the back of her head to help out. Nope she wasn't going to have that either, it got to the point that I pulled my pants up and said forget it. I gave her a funny look when she's over there faning her face with her hand like she just got done doing some hard work. She barely had her mouth on me for a minute or two WTH. Thank god I was able to dump her out of the car quickly at Marathon and get out of there.
    Brooo I'm going to pm you on this but WORD TO THE WISE. WATCH OUT FOR HER. STAR TATTOO on the EYE HO JUST SAY NO.

  4. #2428

    T-ville Kimmie

    I was driving on Main near Boggs and I saw Kimmie walking. I picked her up and went to my hiding spot for a good BBBJCIM with lots of DT action. Kimmie is one of the oldest out there but she is on point when it comes to what her job is. Great way to spend a Jackson in my book. When I was dropping her back off spotted Mandi and short WSW with long dark hair. May want to sample her next time.

  5. #2427

    Re: MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage98  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice the lack of activity lately around Auroa and also the University / Marathon loop? I have been doing loops the last few weeks and not seen any ladies. Have these Location become obsolete? Is there a new location for the Melbourne new / Palm Bay Area?
    I agree, I have found nothing in that area. The only place lately has been down by the marathon past 192. A few new ones out and about, at least for me. I searched the spot someone mentioned off Fee Ave near the 7-11 like 20 times never saw one. Officially taking that off my route.

  6. #2426

    Melbourne's Worst

    Found a Latino SW at a stoplight just a few blocks north of Marathon. She's wearing a dark green dress and also she has dyed dark red hair. Kind of a cute face with a star tattoo on the corner of her left or right eye. I'm confused on which side now, mainly beccause I was so upset over the wasted time I just had. For one one she just told me she just got out of doing about 4 years of prison. I'm thinking this could be good or bad. Well it went bad, she gave the worst BBBJ ever. She just put her mouth on it with no suction at all. She barely went down halfway with her mouth it was like " Hey I have my mouth on it what more do you want? I tried to coach her but she was having none of that, even grab the back of her head to help out. Nope she wasn't going to have that either, it got to the point that I pulled my pants up and said forget it. I gave her a funny look when she's over there faning her face with her hand like she just got done doing some hard work. She barely had her mouth on me for a minute or two WTH. Thank god I was able to dump her out of the car quickly at Marathon and get out of there.

  7. #2425

    Tville, Main street, 10-Jun-17,11 am

    I was in the area, on business and I rolled west on Main from US1. 5 SWs were on the stroll. A regular smorgasbord. All doable but I couldn't stop.

    I rolled back an hour late. Nothing.

    Oh well.

    Mal.

  8. #2424

    A little hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage98  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice the lack of activity lately around Auroa and also the University / Marathon loop? I have been doing loops the last few weeks and not seen any ladies. Have these Location become obsolete? Is there a new location for the Melbourne new / Palm Bay Area?
    Just been a bit hot in that area lately.

  9. #2423

    SW mia

    Anyone else notice the lack of activity lately around Auroa and also the University / Marathon loop? I have been doing loops the last few weeks and not seen any ladies. Have these Location become obsolete? Is there a new location for the Melbourne new / Palm Bay Area?

  10. #2422

    Take a chance

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm enjoying the window shopping, but I've rolled past a few girls that were young and good looking. The difference between the crack ****** and them is so much that it's hard to believe they would both be doing the same thing. Any tips to approach one that might not actually be working and find out of they are? I was in Cocoa and there was a 20's black girl, skinny, straight hair who was pretty attractive and I'm not really even into black girls. It was raining lightly so I wouldn't know why someone would be walking in it for any other reason but maybe I'm wrong. I did see another working girl who was older and a bit of a crack ***** looking type which it was obvious she was working. It seems I'm sure they're working when they have an obvious drug problem but when they look clean I'm puzzled and assume they aren't but maybe I'm wrong.
    The only way to know is to pull up beside her, where she's on the passenger side and ask if she needs a ride. If she gets in, there's a 50/50 chance she's a working girl. A little small talk and in most cases when you ask why are your walking. The usual working girl reply is tryin to make money. You'll never know till you try. If she says that she's heading to the store for a Mountain Dew. Dump her right there and get out of there. JK. You just got to try, if not you'll loose a golden opportunity that she might need a quick cash. I took a chance the other night on a girl named Andrea. She looks way to clean and sexy to be a SW. Glad I did this girl was a lot fun, even had to do CFS after the BBBJDT. If you do a search of Andrea on here there's a report or two about her with a great body picture from FredhasMusic.

  11. #2421
    I'm enjoying the window shopping, but I've rolled past a few girls that were young and good looking. The difference between the crack ****** and them is so much that it's hard to believe they would both be doing the same thing. Any tips to approach one that might not actually be working and find out of they are? I was in Cocoa and there was a 20's black girl, skinny, straight hair who was pretty attractive and I'm not really even into black girls. It was raining lightly so I wouldn't know why someone would be walking in it for any other reason but maybe I'm wrong. I did see another working girl who was older and a bit of a crack ***** looking type which it was obvious she was working. It seems I'm sure they're working when they have an obvious drug problem but when they look clean I'm puzzled and assume they aren't but maybe I'm wrong.

  12. #2420
    There was a pretty decent looking blonde girl in Tville yesterday. She was talking to a black dude on a bicycle, if she was working I'd say pretty solid looking chick and I'm super picky. I've been cruising these areas as a past time, if I find some that look like her I might not be strictly strip joints and MP's. Wish I had known sooner it's fun checking it out and I drive by all the time in a lot of the strips never knowing about it. Damn.

  13. #2419

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by PoundingHer  [View Original Post]
    Which Ashley are you talking about the one in the southend of the county or the north? Last I checked the one in the northend is still on vacation.
    He's talking about the one in Melbourne behind the Sunoco.

  14. #2418

    The Ashley

    He is talking about the Ashley the one from near Sunoco, the one who if you met her spend some time with her you probably experienced the best flute player ever. The one that makes you want to go North to see her. Although I don't think she's in the game anymore. She has a college degree, and she has a job lined up so you have missed out completely. You gotta strike while the iron is hot so they say.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoundingHer  [View Original Post]
    Which Ashley are you talking about the one in the southend of the county or the north? Last I checked the one in the northend is still on vacation.

  15. #2417

    Which Ashley?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Have some bad news Ashley has leaved to county she moved up north.
    Which Ashley are you talking about the one in the southend of the county or the north? Last I checked the one in the northend is still on vacation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape