High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Kison

Closed Thread
Page 114 of 496 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 7439
This blog is moderated by YG365
  1. #5744
    Quote Originally Posted by Verner8  [View Original Post]
    Anyone afraid that one day they'll get handed like 4 paternity suits from all the loads they dumped in the girls there? I'm always worried about that because I've knocked up many women, so it'd make sense for that to happen there.
    Presuming that this is a serious question, rather than trolling, being served with a paternity lawsuit from a Kison bbfs provider would be extremely improbable because of a combination of factors: (1) it's unlikely that Kison bbfs providers wouldn't be using contraception; (2) even in the rare event that a pregnancy happened to occur, it would most likely be terminated; (3) even if it wasn't terminated, the bbfs provider almost certainly wouldn't know which of her numerous customers was the father; (4) plus the provider wouldn't know the real identity of the overwhelming majority of her many customers; and (5) the provider presumably would be reluctant to file a lawsuit because of the shame and humiliation when her occupation was revealed by the defense. So in my opinion, there's no reason to supposedly be "afraid" and "always worried" about that remote hypothetical possibility.

  2. #5743

    Kison service

    Anyone afraid that one day they'll get handed like 4 paternity suits from all the loads they dumped in the girls there? I'm always worried about that because I've knocked up many women, so it'd make sense for that to happen there.

  3. #5742

    Ai yah, not for me

    Suji was busy. So I went for option 2. Reading some recent reports, I thought Ai might be just what I needed. To avoid making comparisons, I'll try to be as objective as possible. Ai walked in probably five minutes after I showered. Not too long, but long enough to make me look at the clock repeatedly. So after shower, the wait, and the hellos, I'm fifteen minutes into it without contact! She tells me to lay face down. I've been conning here for like ten years, and I know the drill. But I figure wth, ill go with it. Typical lame AMP back rub. Ai is not trained in the art of massage, so more of a waste of my time. I flip on my own and got the lightest lfk ever. I'm not handsome by any means, but come on, lady! Every provider in the past has done a far better job of faking that they like it!

    Dead fish in mish, basically, no personality connection, not the tightest boji, only tight from doggy (the best angle for her plus she does the kegel clinch in doggy.) By that time my mind crapped out, and I was kinda over it. I held back my load and pounded away trying to make her kegels cramp. Oh yeah bbfscip. I had to dream that I was banging my secretary and the intern girl together, just to pop. After her complaining in k talk, I had her try suck one out of me for pop #2. I was out of dreams already so it didn't happen. Long story short, for whatever reason, in tonight's instance, she didn't provide service that I'm used to from one of chanel's girls. I should have call suji instead and did the 10-peat.

  4. #5741
    Quote Originally Posted by SrsairBag  [View Original Post]
    Hello fam,

    Visiting from California. I been reading and trying to get more information about this amazing place. I been trying to figure out donations for the awesome service. Thank you in advance and if you guys are in socal I can definitely give you all the info you guys need. Thank you!
    It's normally 60 HF and 140 to girl.

  5. #5740
    Quote Originally Posted by SrsairBag  [View Original Post]
    Hello fam,

    Visiting from California. I been reading and trying to get more information about this amazing place. I been trying to figure out donations for the awesome service. Thank you in advance and if you guys are in socal I can definitely give you all the info you guys need. Thank you!
    60 for the house and 140 to 150 for the provider. RTFF to find the dream girl of your choice here. Lots of reviews. Just FYI Kison is not 24 hrs. They run 9 am to 2 am. Have a great time!

  6. #5739

    Donation

    Hello fam,

    Visiting from California. I been reading and trying to get more information about this amazing place. I been trying to figure out donations for the awesome service. Thank you in advance and if you guys are in socal I can definitely give you all the info you guys need. Thank you!

  7. #5738

    Shasha's BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by OneHarnyFaka  [View Original Post]
    One thing worth mentioning that's not been talked about too much is her really slow and sensual BBBJ skills. While nice and spectacularly feeling, brothers looking for a porn-style gagging BJ might be disappointed, but I found it really enjoyable. Would definitely recommend.
    Agreed. Her BBBJ technique reminds me of Mimi at Crystal. Both masters of their craft.

  8. #5737
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMeter  [View Original Post]
    I guess her name was suji / suzi when she was in young st.

    She is a little plump (u know what this means).

    Looked like mid 30's.
    Suji used to be at Rose's but never worked at Nirvana.

  9. #5736

    Is there a new worker who used to be in rose and nirvana?

    I guess her name was suji / suzi when she was in young st.

    She is a little plump (u know what this means).

    Looked like mid 30's.

  10. #5735
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun2016  [View Original Post]
    I guess this is a different girl from Tiffany at Tokyo Spa? Thanks.
    Yes, she's a different provider. I posted two detailed reports on her in this thread: "New Provider: Charming Tiffany," posted on 5-9-17 as report #5557, and "Second Session With Tiffany," posted on 5-21-17 as report #5568.

  11. #5734

    Tiffany?

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    They have Tiffany, Shasha, Suji, Ai, Nami, Angie and Sugar (new girl).
    I guess this is a different girl from Tiffany at Tokyo Spa? Thanks.

  12. #5733

    Current Line up

    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero24  [View Original Post]
    I'm new and heard and saw a lot of good things about Kison what's the line up there now and are there all really good & can someone tell me about who's there now thanks.
    They have Tiffany, Shasha, Suji, Ai, Nami, Angie and Sugar (new girl).

  13. #5732

    Suji Sugoi!

    So a few weeks ago I went in, I go to Kison a couple times a year and usually to a different girl. This time I got Suji! What an awesome experience, her breasts are the perfect C and her body is tight and although not too many mongers make a point of this she had really nice thick hair pulled back in a bow (it was very sexy to pull that bow out as she rode me). She started licking me while I was face down and quickly asked me to turn over. Her BBBJ was sensual but she did not DT it at any time (not in her skill-set?) quickly went to cg and then rcg she was all giggles about how big I was and it kind of distracted me from popping too soon we flipped into missionary and some others with me on top we were getting really sweaty and I pulled out to spin her around to do her from behind and she was laughing and playing the whole time, I'm not sure if she was enjoying the sex but she was having a good time with me and that made it an awesome experience. Needless to say as she buried her head into the mattress as I played with her great tits and shoved it in her from behind I finally popped. I showered off and then she started a great massage. (just a sub-note, I love the after sex massage, but I can never tell if the straight to sex is going to be it and then they say goodbye or if they will massage me after the deed.) Standard damage.

  14. #5731

    Shasha

    After a few strikeouts trying new places, decided I needed some redemption and went with a sure thing at Kison. Really wanted to try Nami because I love the blonde Asian look, but she was either unavailable or done for the day as I went late on a weeknight. Mama said Suji, Shasha, Tiffany, and I think Angie? Were available. Suji was awesome, but wanted to try Shasha and some MM's. Wasn't disappointed when she walked in after I showered. She's been well reviewed, and lives up to the title of double pop queen. One thing worth mentioning that's not been talked about too much is her really slow and sensual BBBJ skills. While nice and spectacularly feeling, brothers looking for a porn-style gagging BJ might be disappointed, but I found it really enjoyable. Would definitely recommend.

  15. #5730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Thanks!

    I think Ai is the best choice for me. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukebegai  [View Original Post]
    Ai, Suji, Tiffany and Yumi are the "natural" girls at Kison. To me they're all about the same size boob-wise (give or take a fraction of an inch). Out of the four I would say Tiffany or Yumi have the smallest. Ai has the perkiest nips. Suji is Miss All Around LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape