Thread: Kison
Closed Thread
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 7439
-
07-19-17 18:34 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 5121Presuming that this is a serious question, rather than trolling, being served with a paternity lawsuit from a Kison bbfs provider would be extremely improbable because of a combination of factors: (1) it's unlikely that Kison bbfs providers wouldn't be using contraception; (2) even in the rare event that a pregnancy happened to occur, it would most likely be terminated; (3) even if it wasn't terminated, the bbfs provider almost certainly wouldn't know which of her numerous customers was the father; (4) plus the provider wouldn't know the real identity of the overwhelming majority of her many customers; and (5) the provider presumably would be reluctant to file a lawsuit because of the shame and humiliation when her occupation was revealed by the defense. So in my opinion, there's no reason to supposedly be "afraid" and "always worried" about that remote hypothetical possibility.
Originally Posted by Verner8
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-17 03:27 #5743Regular Member

Posts: 9Kison service
Anyone afraid that one day they'll get handed like 4 paternity suits from all the loads they dumped in the girls there? I'm always worried about that because I've knocked up many women, so it'd make sense for that to happen there.
-
07-17-17 01:50 #5742Senior Member

Posts: 43Ai yah, not for me
Suji was busy. So I went for option 2. Reading some recent reports, I thought Ai might be just what I needed. To avoid making comparisons, I'll try to be as objective as possible. Ai walked in probably five minutes after I showered. Not too long, but long enough to make me look at the clock repeatedly. So after shower, the wait, and the hellos, I'm fifteen minutes into it without contact! She tells me to lay face down. I've been conning here for like ten years, and I know the drill. But I figure wth, ill go with it. Typical lame AMP back rub. Ai is not trained in the art of massage, so more of a waste of my time. I flip on my own and got the lightest lfk ever. I'm not handsome by any means, but come on, lady! Every provider in the past has done a far better job of faking that they like it!
Dead fish in mish, basically, no personality connection, not the tightest boji, only tight from doggy (the best angle for her plus she does the kegel clinch in doggy.) By that time my mind crapped out, and I was kinda over it. I held back my load and pounded away trying to make her kegels cramp. Oh yeah bbfscip. I had to dream that I was banging my secretary and the intern girl together, just to pop. After her complaining in k talk, I had her try suck one out of me for pop #2. I was out of dreams already so it didn't happen. Long story short, for whatever reason, in tonight's instance, she didn't provide service that I'm used to from one of chanel's girls. I should have call suji instead and did the 10-peat.
-
07-16-17 00:51 #5741Senior Member

Posts: 250It's normally 60 HF and 140 to girl.
Originally Posted by SrsairBag
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-17 00:29 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 189760 for the house and 140 to 150 for the provider. RTFF to find the dream girl of your choice here. Lots of reviews. Just FYI Kison is not 24 hrs. They run 9 am to 2 am. Have a great time!
Originally Posted by SrsairBag
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 22:16 #5739Regular Member

Posts: 21Donation
Hello fam,
Visiting from California. I been reading and trying to get more information about this amazing place. I been trying to figure out donations for the awesome service. Thank you in advance and if you guys are in socal I can definitely give you all the info you guys need. Thank you!
-
07-14-17 16:16 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 442Shasha's BBBJ
Agreed. Her BBBJ technique reminds me of Mimi at Crystal. Both masters of their craft.
Originally Posted by OneHarnyFaka
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 01:20 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 1897Suji used to be at Rose's but never worked at Nirvana.
Originally Posted by DeMeter
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 00:16 #5736

Posts: 487Is there a new worker who used to be in rose and nirvana?
I guess her name was suji / suzi when she was in young st.
She is a little plump (u know what this means).
Looked like mid 30's.
-
07-13-17 23:55 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 5121Yes, she's a different provider. I posted two detailed reports on her in this thread: "New Provider: Charming Tiffany," posted on 5-9-17 as report #5557, and "Second Session With Tiffany," posted on 5-21-17 as report #5568.
Originally Posted by Fun2016
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-17 23:30 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 333Tiffany?
I guess this is a different girl from Tiffany at Tokyo Spa? Thanks.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-17 21:07 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 138Current Line up
They have Tiffany, Shasha, Suji, Ai, Nami, Angie and Sugar (new girl).
Originally Posted by CokeZero24
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-17 20:23 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 37Suji Sugoi!
So a few weeks ago I went in, I go to Kison a couple times a year and usually to a different girl. This time I got Suji! What an awesome experience, her breasts are the perfect C and her body is tight and although not too many mongers make a point of this she had really nice thick hair pulled back in a bow (it was very sexy to pull that bow out as she rode me). She started licking me while I was face down and quickly asked me to turn over. Her BBBJ was sensual but she did not DT it at any time (not in her skill-set?) quickly went to cg and then rcg she was all giggles about how big I was and it kind of distracted me from popping too soon we flipped into missionary and some others with me on top we were getting really sweaty and I pulled out to spin her around to do her from behind and she was laughing and playing the whole time, I'm not sure if she was enjoying the sex but she was having a good time with me and that made it an awesome experience. Needless to say as she buried her head into the mattress as I played with her great tits and shoved it in her from behind I finally popped. I showered off and then she started a great massage. (just a sub-note, I love the after sex massage, but I can never tell if the straight to sex is going to be it and then they say goodbye or if they will massage me after the deed.) Standard damage.
-
07-13-17 18:31 #5731Senior Member

Posts: 32Shasha
After a few strikeouts trying new places, decided I needed some redemption and went with a sure thing at Kison. Really wanted to try Nami because I love the blonde Asian look, but she was either unavailable or done for the day as I went late on a weeknight. Mama said Suji, Shasha, Tiffany, and I think Angie? Were available. Suji was awesome, but wanted to try Shasha and some MM's. Wasn't disappointed when she walked in after I showered. She's been well reviewed, and lives up to the title of double pop queen. One thing worth mentioning that's not been talked about too much is her really slow and sensual BBBJ skills. While nice and spectacularly feeling, brothers looking for a porn-style gagging BJ might be disappointed, but I found it really enjoyable. Would definitely recommend.
-
07-12-17 15:59 #5730Senior Member

Posts: 205Thanks!
I think Ai is the best choice for me. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Sukebegai
[View Original Post]

















