The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 78 of 781 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10552

    Haley

    Has anyone seen Haley recently? She advertises on BP massage section, ad always starts with "Total R and R". I saw her once when she used to book through Sonya, paid $. 5 for just a massage and HE. At the time she wanted an extra $ for a BJ. Now she is hosting out of an apartment in the same area where I saw her before (but in a hotel). I made an appt with her but bailed (I feel a little guilty) after calling her to politely ask what else might be on the menu. She had quoted $. 4 for the half and $$ for an hour but wouldn't discuss what was included over the phone. If she's still expecting another $ on top of that for a BJ, it's too expensive.

  2. #10551

    Bonni

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage? She certainly looks appealing at first glance.
    $$ for a full unrushed and very happy hour! One of the true pleasers I've met. Honest and will do anything you want cept Greek. I'm working on that though. Her ass especially is to die for!

  3. #10550
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown978  [View Original Post]
    She moves around a lot. Saw her 2 x, 2nd time not on purpose (different pics). She's ok. Nice tits, ok service but not for the price she quotes. Def user. She started up in Manchester.
    I didn't see that you replied so I went to see her. You are pretty spot on but I though she did an average job. Smelled nice and has nice thighs and ass. $ for a half. Below average CBJ but she is nice on CG and k9. She also let me play with her tits and bust on them. I honestly will not repeat because I am in search of a girl that is truly thick (nice ass and tits with small waist) if it wasnt for that I probably would see her again since she is easy to get to.

  4. #10549

    Sweet and Petite Callie

    I talked with this girl. Phone: 508-441-1476.

    Some of the pics come up all over the place, even though she said they were really her, they are not.

    Has somewhat of an attitude, I would imagine if you saw her it would come out and not be very fun.

    Sounds immature when talking with her, if she is in college she is not too smart.

    If anyone knows her or seen her tell us about her.

    If you are going to see her I wish you luck.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...etite/38145636

  5. #10548

    Misc Services

    Found this one http://boston.backpage.com/MiscServi...ip-me/39236878 listing under BP misc. Quick reply. Not a ton on the table, but plan to revisit to see if there is more available. Very attractive, pictures def are her. Into many fetishes, so if that's your game, she's worth a shot.

  6. #10547
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if there is any good info on this girl yet? I've only seen a little info. How can you not want to play with those massive watermelons! Any info helps. Thanks!

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...ymate/41994533
    You will find a lot of reviews on Babylon.

  7. #10546

    Anybody Try Yet?

    I'm curious if there is any good info on this girl yet? I've only seen a little info. How can you not want to play with those massive watermelons! Any info helps. Thanks!

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...ymate/41994533

  8. #10545
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #10544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingBad  [View Original Post]
    Can we get back to reviewing backpage advertisers?
    Yes we can, go ahead and start.

  10. #10543
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardSprague  [View Original Post]
    What they bust you for is sexual activity for a fee even if no activity has taken place. It is, as you state Ambrose, the agreement which is the key. Technically, this is conspiracy (the agreement to commit an illegal act). I have never bothered to research why it is charged differently. This is why I repeatedly state here that if you are offered a specific act for a specific sum, state you are not interested in doing anything illegal or breaking any laws, that there has been a misunderstanding. This kind of backing away gets you out of a "conspiracy" charge. It definitively shows you are not agreeing to an illegal act and robs LEO of evidence. You could still get arrested for other reasons, which is why I advise always being polite to anyone bearing a badge. Don't lie. Don't make up stories. Just keep repeating there was a misunderstanding about the nature of the visit, even if they pressure you. Just stick to the simplest story possible. You may look like a fool, but it's better than lockup. LEO is going to use specific acts and specific fees to avoid any possible confusion over the terms of the agreement. That, to me, is the red flag.
    I won't even accept an appointment where someone says happy ending or hand release in a communication. Tell me if that's extreme on my part?

  11. #10542

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingBad  [View Original Post]
    Can we get back to reviewing backpage advertisers?
    Go for it.

  12. #10541

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl yet? I see her posting a lot lately in the same area and seemed nice enough on the phone.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...l-now/43301268
    She moves around a lot. Saw her 2 x, 2nd time not on purpose (different pics). She's ok. Nice tits, ok service but not for the price she quotes. Def user. She started up in Manchester.

  13. #10540
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInMa428  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to see Bonni yesterday at her hotel in Cambridge. Guys, go see her! She is real, honest and will do anything you want, except Greek. She absolutely loves what she does. Reasonable donation and an ass that you will truly not believe! The following is a link to her post.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...n-req/43788673
    What's the damage? She certainly looks appealing at first glance.

  14. #10539
    Anyone see this girl yet? I see her posting a lot lately in the same area and seemed nice enough on the phone.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...l-now/43301268

  15. #10538

    Reviews

    Can we get back to reviewing backpage advertisers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape