Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,641 to 26,655 of 27808
-
07-06-17 00:57 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 25Riley isn't down for BB anymore? I don't touch the KG anymore, but I'm sure she must have been at one point. Look at this:
Originally Posted by JusDreamin
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eady-for-Riley
Most dudes on TNA aren't so brash about it, but it's pretty obvious no condoms we're harmed in the making of that session. LOL. If true, must be a recent change. Guess we shouldn't speculate out loud about why, though.
-
07-06-17 00:13 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 277That sucks. BBFS would be the main reason I would book with her. Thanks for sharing the info.
Originally Posted by ELL77
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-17 00:12 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 224I bought a VISA Gift Card (Vanilla brand) at Walgreens. Worked perfectly, but I had to register my ZIP code first on their website. You don't have to use your real name, address, zip code, or anything like that. Just remember the ZIP code you use.
Originally Posted by JusDreamin
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 23:27 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 1403Lacy now wants a $50 upsell for BBFS:
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 21:38 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 285Kirkland crew and alumni
You've got most. I've seen a total of 15 women that were either in or just exiting the group. 14 went straight to BB or offered it, no upsell. Only 1 (the current Ready Reilly​ offered it as a 100 upcharge. I simply didn't have the 100 on me, as I had never encountered the upsell in that group. I'm glad, as I would have been tempted in the moment. At the time of that visit, her base rate was still 300. I assumed that at her current base of 400, it would be inclusive. But I guess not from reading a few other posts here. She's a fun one to be with, but 500 is way too steep. That same 500 will get you insider access to some top shelf TNA talent that have an established "no BBFS" reputation.
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 20:52 #1163Banned Member

Posts: 451ProtonMail
Could not agree more. This is the only truly secure email left. Co-Created by an MIT cyber security guru leveraging swiss laws to protect privacy. I have been closely following these guys for 4 or so years. They are legit. They recently released their own VPN service too. Highly recommended company with a stellar ranking for privacy.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 19:04 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 27Kirkland Group
I believe Sandra Pines is part of the group (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?252685-SandraPines) but not sure if she's really into it. I reached out to her after seeing her ad and never received a reply. Tried again with same results. Scheduler is notorious for ignoring emails / PM's or going to radio silence once someone is booked so that could be a factor.
Originally Posted by WangDang23
[View Original Post]
Regarding Riley, I saw her recently and she was not down for BBFS. I was so sure it was on the menu (her ads practically scream it) that I just said "None" when she asked what kind of condom I wanted and she said she didn't Bareback. The surprise must have shown on my face because she said something like "Don't tell me everyone else does it because I don't." It's possible it was just me but I don't know why, everything else went well. She finished me with BBBJCIM (spit).
-
07-05-17 18:41 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 27Paying for SA
I'm surprised you were able to use a pre-paid Visa card. I have yet to find any pre-paid credit card (including Amex) that allows international transactions. I contacted SA Cust Service asking if they knew of one and they didn't. What they said was "I'm sorry about that! I do have some more ideas for you if you are unable to find a prepaid gift card. We have Android and iOS apps that you should be able to pay through Google Play / iTunes. Also, there are usually Google Play and iTunes gift cards in most grocery stores that you could load your account with."
Originally Posted by Battousai
[View Original Post]
This didn't help be because I don't use any of those services. I had asked to pay with BitCoin but they. Surprisingly. Don't accept it.
-
07-05-17 18:34 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 43Ready4 Riley
Was denied BBFS by Ready4 Riley, even for upsell. I thought the Kirkland Crew was essentially a sure thing. Whatever. 400 for CFS with a 30-something doesn't make financial sense to me.
-
07-05-17 16:53 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 1403Secure email
Use Protonmail for your emails. They're aggressive in using Swiss laws to protect your privacy. Also use a VPN all the time. This site for whatever reason doesn't even use HTTP's encryption (certs are free via Let's Encrypt) so you really should use VPN.
-
07-05-17 16:24 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 157Kirkland girls
Other Kirkland girls;
SarahPleasures.
Avasweetride.
LickSomeCandi.
BrightonLove.
SandraPines.
ClaraRaine.
SamanthaColt.
BrookeDoitall is now with another outfit.
And the second one you are referencing, SavannahSweetsin, looks a lot like a plumper version of Shainaireland, leave it up to you.
-
07-05-17 12:38 #1157

Posts: 153Prepaid card bought with cash is the only way to go. Wear a hoodie or cap so your face doesn't get on camera. If the parking lot has cameras, park someplace else and walk in. I prefer smaller places that are likely to have lower quality cameras and systems. They won't save the videos for as long either especially if they are on a really old system that still uses physical media.
VPN is good if and only if the provider keeps no traffic logs, otherwise it's a waste of time in this context. PIA advertises they keep zero activity logs. They have been subpoenaed for info before and the case records indicate this is accurate. The thing is you can never be sure that isn't going to change given how the guv't is acting these days. Sure, this is small potatos now. But I'm not going to leave a trail of breadcrumbs for the day that perspective changes. Next thing you know we'll have a fucking theocracy on our hands if Pence and his 17th century style cronies have their way and "crimes of the flesh" will be up for capital punishment. If you aren't scared of what's happening in DC you aren't paying attention. Start covering your tracks now.
Buy a new burner based on how much you use it as well. Don't buy it from the same store as a prepaid card. Same rules apply. Every phone has a unique IMEI identifier. This IMEI is recorded for every call. Even if you swap SIMs for a new number, that phone, if you are ever caught with it, can be traced to every call / text made from it. If you're a busy beaver in the hobby, get new phones on the regular.
For SA create an anonymous email account and ONLY access that account as well as SA through VPN. Don't even go to a coffee shop and access it from there without VPN because that gives a physical location and you can be found on camera / logs.
Is this paranoid? Yup. For the guys laughing at this and thinking it's excessive- what can it hurt? Given the consequences I'd rather take a few precautions that don't really cost much time and effort and cover as many bases as I can than be caught up in a shit storm of legal drama later on wishing I'd done a little more. Nothing is without risk and you can never be 100% untraceable but I'm going to do my best to make it less easy for them. "Security by obscurity" only works for as long as they aren't looking in your direction.
Originally Posted by Battousai
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 12:12 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 113Breadcrumbs.
If you are really paranoid. And I was. You can get prepaid VISA gift cards from Home Depot. I paid for mine with a CC (so there's still a possible link) but you can buy it with cash. 7-11 too. THere's a 3% transaction fee tacked on, but that $100 prepaid visa card is for the most part untracable if purchased with cash. In any case, with how behind police departments are in tech, it would take a huge crime for them to justify resources to tracking down that link.
Originally Posted by Penis
[View Original Post]
My SA account was signed up without any links to my identify, although I haven't been using a proxy server to access it, which means that technically I can still be traced through IP logs and such. But it's a lot harder. In the case of a bust, there's a bunch of lower hanging fruit for LE to scoop up before my number comes up.
Now, if I were one of Donald Trump's sons, I may want to jump through a few more hoops to conceal my identity.
-
07-05-17 11:42 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 606http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...bunny/49973173
No upcharge over reg donation. Donated for an hr, stayed about 40 min. My choice.
In a hurry, she was down. Bbfscip lite GFE. Will repeat.
-
07-05-17 04:27 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 35Tesla and who?
I am curious as well. Also, who is the other new addition. I know about Farrah, Riley, Beccy, Ava, Annie, Lacy and Olivia. Who am I missing?
Originally Posted by Budentist
[View Original Post]
By the way, Farrah was a blast Saturday night. Squirter for sure. Soaked the bed, really gets into it. Has just the right amount of aggressiveness for me. CIP finish.











Reply With Quote



