Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,026 to 26,040 of 26430
-
07-06-17 17:09 #405Senior Member

Posts: 131Provider Update
Crystal and Melissa are now vacationing at the HOC. Kirby will probably do incalls forever. Gia / Brooke is currently out of treatment and staying with her grandfather much to his dismay. She will probably be a damn good provider for a couple of days anyway.
-
07-06-17 10:28 #404Senior Member

Posts: 97Ferrariforme your mailbox is full
Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by FerrariForMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 12:03 #403Senior Member

Posts: 247UTR looking for a few more
I have a UTR that I've been seeing for a while now and she's looking for a few more. Location is a little west of West Bend so may not work for a lot of you guys but if you're in that area definitely worth it. She does have incall issues and can't always host but there are plenty of spots nearby that are very private and secluded. Young about 23, perfect body nice set a small bees with super erect nipples. At this time she's only looking for two or three more regulars. Seniors pm Me for details.
-
07-01-17 20:18 #402Senior Member

Posts: 370Texted her a little while back and asked if she was available. She replied no. I asked if she was still in the business because I hadn't seen her ads in a while. Did not hear back. She is Gia's sister (that would be Gia / Kourtney, not Gia / Brooke), so if you really want to know you could contact her. I had an ok time when I saw her and would enjoy playing with that young body again, but without a BBBJ she would never be a fave.
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-17 20:12 #401Senior Member

Posts: 101I disagree
In my opinion, she is a great provider,. What a great body and spectacular set of titties. Gravity is going to be hell on those titties some day. I like how she keeps her picks updated weekly, some / most of these girls don't even use real picks. I don't know what set you off against her but she provides a good place to meet up. Sometimes it smells like a skunk ran down the hall, but I don't care.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 21:59 #400Senior Member

Posts: 78I agree
I haven't yet got the chance to see this woman, but just from corresponding with her, she seems very genuine, intelligent and nice. I am hoping to partake in her pleasures as soon as I can.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 21:51 #399Senior Member

Posts: 189Nola
I finally get ahold of her by text and she's a rude *****. She'll never get my money with a attitude like that.
-
06-30-17 20:45 #398Senior Member

Posts: 65Young Jessi
I have been wondering the same thing. She seems to have just dropped out.
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 18:19 #397Senior Member

Posts: 131Melanie
Saw her again today to see what else was on the menu. Cost me sixty bucks to get her to my place. Off went the clothes and we started with some really nice DFK. Her body is nice. Not Kirby nice but really decent. Trimmed but not shaven. She MOANS. Nothing turns me on more than a woman writhing and moaning during DATY. Clean fresh and tasty. She is actually thirty.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 13:29 #396Senior Member

Posts: 101Not again
920*3853.
I have been with this woman twice but this probably will be the last. She uses fake picks but she is small and skinny like the body pictured. She is a little older then what is stated, like everyone else. Everything about being with her is fun. But when go to exit her door her Manager / Motivator / Boyfriend / Dealer is standing 5 feet from her motel room door. Did that make the hair on the back of my neck stand up when I saw him staring at me. He couldn't wait to collect his money. Why couldn't he just wait until I was in my car.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-3853/1/554970
-
06-30-17 11:15 #395Senior Member

Posts: 9318 Yr old blonde Jessi
Anybody know what happened to Jessi who use to have incalls near the airport on Layton and Howell? Any help much appreciated. Below was her info:
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-0741/3/444089
-
06-30-17 01:12 #394Senior Member

Posts: 131It's not her
Early twenties and new to the game.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-17 16:46 #393Senior Member

Posts: 774If its her
She has been around for a while. I saw her twice a few years back. Wasn't really too good a time if I remember right. She's staying with this one.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...aukee/21587388
-
06-29-17 15:59 #392Senior Member

Posts: 2814If it is I'm for sure.
Originally Posted by MkePalace
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-17 14:11 #391Senior Member

Posts: 2927Very nice
Wish I lived in Milw. This is a nice lady. Better go get it. Treat her nice and tip.
Originally Posted by MkePalace
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





