Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,026 to 26,040 of 26426
-
07-01-17 20:12 #401Senior Member

Posts: 101I disagree
In my opinion, she is a great provider,. What a great body and spectacular set of titties. Gravity is going to be hell on those titties some day. I like how she keeps her picks updated weekly, some / most of these girls don't even use real picks. I don't know what set you off against her but she provides a good place to meet up. Sometimes it smells like a skunk ran down the hall, but I don't care.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 21:59 #400Senior Member

Posts: 78I agree
I haven't yet got the chance to see this woman, but just from corresponding with her, she seems very genuine, intelligent and nice. I am hoping to partake in her pleasures as soon as I can.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 21:51 #399Senior Member

Posts: 189Nola
I finally get ahold of her by text and she's a rude *****. She'll never get my money with a attitude like that.
-
06-30-17 20:45 #398Senior Member

Posts: 65Young Jessi
I have been wondering the same thing. She seems to have just dropped out.
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 18:19 #397Senior Member

Posts: 131Melanie
Saw her again today to see what else was on the menu. Cost me sixty bucks to get her to my place. Off went the clothes and we started with some really nice DFK. Her body is nice. Not Kirby nice but really decent. Trimmed but not shaven. She MOANS. Nothing turns me on more than a woman writhing and moaning during DATY. Clean fresh and tasty. She is actually thirty.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 13:29 #396Senior Member

Posts: 101Not again
920*3853.
I have been with this woman twice but this probably will be the last. She uses fake picks but she is small and skinny like the body pictured. She is a little older then what is stated, like everyone else. Everything about being with her is fun. But when go to exit her door her Manager / Motivator / Boyfriend / Dealer is standing 5 feet from her motel room door. Did that make the hair on the back of my neck stand up when I saw him staring at me. He couldn't wait to collect his money. Why couldn't he just wait until I was in my car.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-3853/1/554970
-
06-30-17 11:15 #395Senior Member

Posts: 9318 Yr old blonde Jessi
Anybody know what happened to Jessi who use to have incalls near the airport on Layton and Howell? Any help much appreciated. Below was her info:
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-0741/3/444089
-
06-30-17 01:12 #394Senior Member

Posts: 131It's not her
Early twenties and new to the game.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-17 16:46 #393Senior Member

Posts: 774If its her
She has been around for a while. I saw her twice a few years back. Wasn't really too good a time if I remember right. She's staying with this one.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...aukee/21587388
-
06-29-17 15:59 #392Senior Member

Posts: 2814If it is I'm for sure.
Originally Posted by MkePalace
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-17 14:11 #391Senior Member

Posts: 2927Very nice
Wish I lived in Milw. This is a nice lady. Better go get it. Treat her nice and tip.
Originally Posted by MkePalace
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-17 14:00 #390Senior Member

Posts: 145Just curious if it's this Melanie?
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...ltown/21262968
Posted: Wednesday, June 21,2017 9:24 PM.
Game day in Miltown - 35.
I am very selective and discreet. Connections are very important to me. I put my heart, desire, and full attention into all of my dates. I will only see gentlemen that share the same respect and passion that I do, respectfully. Melanie 770-872-7474.
Poster's age: 35.
Location: Milwaukee, Milwaukee, w. Allis, greenfield.
Post ID: 21262968 milwaukee.
-
06-29-17 12:44 #389Senior Member

Posts: 131Melanie
Saw Melanie today. Attractive and affectionate. Gives great bbbjws. Thirty five dollar car dates although she is open to almost anything front or back. Contributors can contact me for digits. Located in West Allis.
-
06-27-17 17:48 #388Regular Member

Posts: 21Kirby
Met with Kirby the other night. Great gal, amazing body, and very personable. Started with BBBJ, then to DATY, back to BBBJ, then suited up for rcw, and missionary to finish. Very price friendly at $ for the hhr. She's staying in a decent hotel now in West Allis off of Hwy 100. May be my new atf! Only rule she told me was no kissing which is something I usually enjoy but she definitely made up for it with everything else.
-
06-27-17 17:44 #387Senior Member

Posts: 61LOL Coochie
Man your posts make my gut hurt. I am starting to sense your signature as I hit the end of posts. Squeezing out all the fun possible with them mind games hahaha.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




