Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #401

    I disagree

    In my opinion, she is a great provider,. What a great body and spectacular set of titties. Gravity is going to be hell on those titties some day. I like how she keeps her picks updated weekly, some / most of these girls don't even use real picks. I don't know what set you off against her but she provides a good place to meet up. Sometimes it smells like a skunk ran down the hall, but I don't care.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I finally get ahold of her by text and she's a rude *****. She'll never get my money with a attitude like that.

  2. #400

    I agree

    I haven't yet got the chance to see this woman, but just from corresponding with her, she seems very genuine, intelligent and nice. I am hoping to partake in her pleasures as soon as I can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Wish I lived in Milw. This is a nice lady. Better go get it. Treat her nice and tip.

  3. #399

    Nola

    I finally get ahold of her by text and she's a rude *****. She'll never get my money with a attitude like that.

  4. #398

    Young Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to Jessi who use to have incalls near the airport on Layton and Howell? Any help much appreciated. Below was her info:

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-0741/3/444089
    I have been wondering the same thing. She seems to have just dropped out.

  5. #397

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while. I saw her twice a few years back. Wasn't really too good a time if I remember right. She's staying with this one.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...aukee/21587388
    Saw her again today to see what else was on the menu. Cost me sixty bucks to get her to my place. Off went the clothes and we started with some really nice DFK. Her body is nice. Not Kirby nice but really decent. Trimmed but not shaven. She MOANS. Nothing turns me on more than a woman writhing and moaning during DATY. Clean fresh and tasty. She is actually thirty.

  6. #396

    Not again

    920*3853.

    I have been with this woman twice but this probably will be the last. She uses fake picks but she is small and skinny like the body pictured. She is a little older then what is stated, like everyone else. Everything about being with her is fun. But when go to exit her door her Manager / Motivator / Boyfriend / Dealer is standing 5 feet from her motel room door. Did that make the hair on the back of my neck stand up when I saw him staring at me. He couldn't wait to collect his money. Why couldn't he just wait until I was in my car.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-3853/1/554970

  7. #395

    18 Yr old blonde Jessi

    Anybody know what happened to Jessi who use to have incalls near the airport on Layton and Howell? Any help much appreciated. Below was her info:

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-0741/3/444089

  8. #394

    It's not her

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while. I saw her twice a few years back. Wasn't really too good a time if I remember right. She's staying with this one.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...aukee/21587388
    Early twenties and new to the game.

  9. #393

    If its her

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    If it is I'm for sure.
    She has been around for a while. I saw her twice a few years back. Wasn't really too good a time if I remember right. She's staying with this one.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...aukee/21587388

  10. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePalace  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if it's this Melanie?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...ltown/21262968.
    If it is I'm for sure.

  11. #391

    Very nice

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePalace  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if it's this Melanie?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...ltown/21262968

    Posted: Wednesday, June 21,2017 9:24 PM.

    Game day in Miltown - 35.

    I am very selective and discreet. Connections are very important to me. I put my heart, desire, and full attention into all of my dates. I will only see gentlemen that share the same respect and passion that I do, respectfully. Melanie 770-872-7474.

    Poster's age: 35.

    Location: Milwaukee, Milwaukee, w. Allis, greenfield.

    Post ID: 21262968 milwaukee.
    Wish I lived in Milw. This is a nice lady. Better go get it. Treat her nice and tip.

  12. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    Saw Melanie today. Attractive and affectionate. Gives great bbbjws. Thirty five dollar car dates although she is open to almost anything front or back. Contributors can contact me for digits. Located in West Allis.
    Just curious if it's this Melanie?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...ltown/21262968

    Posted: Wednesday, June 21,2017 9:24 PM.

    Game day in Miltown - 35.

    I am very selective and discreet. Connections are very important to me. I put my heart, desire, and full attention into all of my dates. I will only see gentlemen that share the same respect and passion that I do, respectfully. Melanie 770-872-7474.

    Poster's age: 35.

    Location: Milwaukee, Milwaukee, w. Allis, greenfield.

    Post ID: 21262968 milwaukee.

  13. #389

    Melanie

    Saw Melanie today. Attractive and affectionate. Gives great bbbjws. Thirty five dollar car dates although she is open to almost anything front or back. Contributors can contact me for digits. Located in West Allis.

  14. #388

    Kirby

    Met with Kirby the other night. Great gal, amazing body, and very personable. Started with BBBJ, then to DATY, back to BBBJ, then suited up for rcw, and missionary to finish. Very price friendly at $ for the hhr. She's staying in a decent hotel now in West Allis off of Hwy 100. May be my new atf! Only rule she told me was no kissing which is something I usually enjoy but she definitely made up for it with everything else.

  15. #387

    LOL Coochie

    Man your posts make my gut hurt. I am starting to sense your signature as I hit the end of posts. Squeezing out all the fun possible with them mind games hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    So I always ask the trollop how old she was when she started hooking. The youngest was 14 (or so she says). As they're gobbling my knob, I tell them how good they're doing it, and I need a favor from them.

    "My grandson is really shy, but I think if he had an experience with a woman, it would bring him out of his shell. Would you be willing to break him in for me? I'll pay double your going rate for this, and I'll throw in some extra if we can film it."

    "Sure. How old is he?

    "He's (her starting age - 1)."

    "Oh hell no! I thought he was like 18 or something."

    "C'Mon. You were fucking at that age."

    "No I wasn't. I was. . . . . And blah, and blah blah.".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape