Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 723 of 736 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 11028
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexting69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127825%3B

    Sweet sky is the name.

    This girl seems a bit too nice to be true. Showing face and everything in pics. Anyone have any encounters before.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    You are kidding right?? She has 58 reviews! I think that says she is legit.
    Exactly! You don't get all those reviews and vouches on the board without being legit. She's definitely smoking though. Give your review of her here if you do connect.

    Thanks.

  2. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexting69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127825%3B

    Sweet sky is the name.

    This girl seems a bit too nice to be true. Showing face and everything in pics. Anyone have any encounters before.
    You are kidding right?? She has 58 reviews! I think that says she is legit.

  3. #196
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127825%3B

    Sweet sky is the name.

    This girl seems a bit too nice to be true. Showing face and everything in pics. Anyone have any encounters before.

  4. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by McBigLuong  [View Original Post]
    http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...c-new/52645673 anybody know if I should even contact them.
    The pictures are never girls you're going to see.

  5. #194

    Catfish?

    http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...c-new/52645673 anybody know if I should even contact them.

  6. #193

    Eb

    When I go up to Seattle for business, I'll see an EB girl on occasion. I've been using them for 10+ years, girls are always great.

  7. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    She took all of me.
    I guess regular 2. 0 damage or 2. 4?

    She still on BP?

  8. #191

    Where to find escorts?

    Where do you guys finds escort (besides backpage and street walkers) are there any good agencies / sites out there?

  9. #190

    Eb

    Quote Originally Posted by FeroCity151  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying Elliot Bay Seattle. Anyone have any input on them?
    Elliott Bay has been around forever, or for some reasonable equivalent of forever. Back when there were three long-running reputable agencies (Fantasy City (FC), Agency Elite (AE) and Elliott Bay (EB)) they were. Well, they were one of the three. I'm not sure what happened to FC. I think the owner (Scarlet? That's what I'm remembering) moved on to something else. AE went out in a blaze of something other than glory. EB seems just to be keeping on. Well, it seems to be. It looks like the same woman (Alex) is still running things.

    I only ever saw one of their stable (Bailee, who seems to have permanently moved on after coming and going a few times). First rate, in the young girl-next-door mold.

    Downsides:

    - Premium price. More premium now than they used to be.

    - Generally, they're outcall only. Their niche seems to be out of towners on business trips, who. Of course. Already have hotel rooms. They used to have incalls occasionally, but it was pretty occasional.

    - Their screen process requires some actual personal information. Yes, that's scary, and I suppose it should be.

  10. #189

    411 on Asian Lita?

    Any word on this new supposed K-gal on CV? Reverse image searches are coming out empty. The area code is a California one, which brings my hope up, but it could easily be a burner number.

    I'm super wary because I'm hoping its not another ad by the shitty asiandreamgirl agency. Their ads are gone now, but maybe theyre just being sneaky about it.

  11. #188

    Leilanni Moore. Instant ATF and Friends with Benefits

    She has fast become my ATF.

    For you gentleman that want a sophisticated woman that can deliver, age is the lady to see.

    Over the past few months, we have developed a strong connection.

    She is more beautiful everytime I see her.

    When I say she has benefits, I mean she has benefits.

    She treats her regulars much better than others.

  12. #187

    Lovely_Isabella on tna

    She will say all the things you want to hear.

    In the end, that is about as far as you will get.

    Lackluster service unless you are a regular.

    CBJ And Mish on the floor.

    Her profile is misleading. No MSOG.

    She is a very sexy woman. She just does not deliver like others will.

  13. #186

    Seeking any information on Elliot Bay Seattle

    Thinking about trying Elliot Bay Seattle. Anyone have any input on them?

  14. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    She has been retired a couple years now.
    Ahh one that got away, she looked like my kind of good time.

  15. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    Always regretted not seeing Mirrage, just couldn't get myself to do the drive. She still around?
    She has been retired a couple years now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape