Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 11707
-
06-25-17 13:35 #10477Asshole

Posts: 496Sydney, Crystal / Amoniee
My advice her is to avoid both of them at all costs. They are traveling together not sure if sharing a room or not. If you look down this thread I reviewed Crystal / Amoniee last week and it sucked. Turns out that ITD answered Sydneys ad but ended up (not) seeing Crystal. We have confirmed this via PM right down to hotel and room number.
Originally Posted by IinTooDeep
[View Original Post]
Sydney started off ok but her performance and reviews are dropping like a stone. Currently a 6 but only because early reviews were pretty good.
Amoniee's ad (all pics fake and not even close) http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...antas/38818910.
Sydney's ad (most reviewers state fake pics) http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...lable/38097917.
-
06-24-17 21:54 #10476Senior Member

Posts: 317Has anyone seen this one yet? Answered one of her ads and wondering what the word is on her.
Originally Posted by YLonen
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-17 14:00 #10475Senior Member

Posts: 345Seaport
Any referrals for a visiting Alabama mongerer close to Seaport area?
-
06-23-17 14:53 #10474Senior Member

Posts: 380Anyone know a decent girl for out call in the $- 2 range. Not looking for GFE or anything.
-
06-23-17 11:11 #10473Senior Member

Posts: 139Nothinig good in Framingham / Natick
Sorry to hear your bad experience. I haven't had any good experience in this area for almost a year and half. Girls from FSU were good tho but too much hasle to deal with.
This ad looks decent. But I am too chicken now to check out girls in framingham LOL.
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...atina/37983454
Originally Posted by IinTooDeep
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-17 10:51 #10472Banned Member

Posts: 1036Tiffany Additional Info
That's Tiff,
Originally Posted by BigBadMonger
[View Original Post]
She is sweet, baby damage from 2 kids. Picked her up on Dot Ave on May 9th. I guess she finally got setup in her escort business! Saw her working Dot Ave for another 3 weeks after I picked her up, then disappeared. Assumed she got setup, obviously she did! I'm glad I got a BBBJCIM from her for 40 when I did. No way anyone is going to get that now! Gave her number to a couple of guys at the time, same number as in the Ad.
Here's the Post Link:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...272&viewfull=1#post3382272 or Boston Streetwalker Reports Post #4770.
-
06-22-17 21:31 #10471Senior Member

Posts: 69The realest real deal fellas
Hey guys sup!
There wasn't much on this board so I had to take the plunge. I'm no noob so I knew I needed to take one for the team.
I had Tiffany in my dream. Spinner type itty bitty but I e titties. Grey eyes and a killer mouth.
She's sweet fellas treat her right. Lately she's dealt with a lot of bums. $150 for the half. No clock watching and a bubble booty. A little kid damage but not bad at all.
Looks: 7. 5.
Body 7.
Attitude 100.
Give this one a call fellas. I had outcall to Waltham. I think she's in Braintree later.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...t-fun/43124163
Seniors show a little love with a pm if you have some info on more outs that don't bullshit.
Stay safe.
Big bad.
-
06-22-17 12:54 #10470Senior Member

Posts: 252Sydney. Bait and switch
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...lable/38097917
Went to see her recently in Framingham. Good communication on text, get there and "housekeeping " is there, yeah right. Had me wait for a half hour. When I finally got up to the room, it's totally trashed and some other blonde called crystal answered the door. "Sydney is not working today, so she's sending clients to me" She wasn't my type (no tits) so I left. On the way out she says "you should at least give me 20 dollars for wasting my time. " yeah right! Wasted my afternoon and still has the nerve to ask for a handout.
-
06-22-17 12:06 #10469Senior Member

Posts: 392Agreed. I noticed the ad I link below also advertises right at the same time. Googling either phone number you can see mutliple hits with different fake pics. Too bad I'd enjoy fucking either one of these milfs. Does anyone have a name of the model below?
Originally Posted by Agrego
[View Original Post]
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...i_r_l/39923113
-
06-22-17 10:46 #10468Senior Member

Posts: 100Re: Domme
Depends on what you mean / what you're looking for. Clarify a bit?
Originally Posted by MrNewton
[View Original Post]
In general, I've found "dommes" and "providers" to be nearly mutually exclusive groups. On one hand, you have legit dommes who actually know something about bdsm, but they are often fetish-only (no sexual services), though some may offer a manual release. On the other hand, you have the providers, who obviously do offer all those fun services typically discussed on this thread, but very rarely have I found one that has any talent at playing a dominant role. A lot of them like to say they're fetish friendly and have domme experience, but in reality their entire concept of it is "bitchy chick with a whip"; they have no idea what they're doing, and are unable to carry a session past a minute or two. (As a longtime kinkster, I have standards. LOL).
-
06-22-17 10:22 #10467Senior Member

Posts: 393Fake Ad
The photos in the post are of a cam model named Yoga_bare.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't waste your time with this BP ad.
-
06-22-17 08:38 #10466Senior Member

Posts: 120Domme
Anyone know a good domme provider?
-
06-22-17 08:24 #10465Senior Member

Posts: 664Sammie
She looks Hot, I searched phone number with google and the other site and got nothing.
Originally Posted by Talisker1370
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-17 21:52 #10464Senior Member

Posts: 377Sammie
I have always been interested in this one, anyone have any experience?
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...u-get/39917313
-
06-21-17 15:39 #10463Senior Member

Posts: 95Selena
Any info on this? Reached out and got a quick response. She is located in waltham.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...atina/43099273
















