Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 84 of 781 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10462
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    I can't emphasize this enough, but avoid this *****. She's scamming people hard. I saw her the other day at a run down motel in the Foxboro / Wrentham area, and within 2 minutes of exchanging the money, some dude came busting in the door, claiming to be the owner of the motel. Dude was yelling that he would call the police, that he knows that she's a hooker, that she's constantly bringing guys over, etc. I got out of there as quick as I could.

    Http: southcoast. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / come-brighten-your-day-and-have-some-fun-with-a-busty-party-friendly-ins /39664558.
    Well I've tried to see her a couple times. I tried to see her as the other day however she kept texting back another 15-20 minutes after an hour my big head started to think again. She's also on seeking arrangement. I'm sorry to hear that this happend.

  2. #10461

    Anabel

    Finally managed to hook up with Anabel.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...ature/41887623

    Damage was $160 hh / $300 fh.

    Not sure it is her in the pics, the girl I saw was hotter and looked much younger.

    Let me sum up this visit quickly.

    Hottest provider I have been with.

    Best experience I have had with a provider.

    Cannot recommend enough.

    Senior PM that contribute can message me for more details.

  3. #10460
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    I can't emphasize this enough, but avoid this *****. She's scamming people hard. I saw her the other day at a run down motel in the Foxboro / Wrentham area, and within 2 minutes of exchanging the money, some dude came busting in the door, claiming to be the owner of the motel. Dude was yelling that he would call the police, that he knows that she's a hooker, that she's constantly bringing guys over, etc. I got out of there as quick as I could.

    Http: southcoast. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / come-brighten-your-day-and-have-some-fun-with-a-busty-party-friendly-ins /39664558.
    Sounds like the old boyfriend scam.

    The best advice I have is after entering the room put the slide lock on.

    If they leave it you are all set. If they unlatch it stop what you are doing and get the fuck out of there.

    Do not drop your money until you know it's not going to be un latched.

  4. #10459

    Plump Princess Vanessa

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...ncess/37958265

    I know she is bigger than normal around here, but honestly sometimes I get a craving for some meat.

    Quoted 100 and 140 GFE.

    Might try if I can get her for 80 but I want to see if she is legit first.

  5. #10458

    Avoid avoid avoid

    I can't emphasize this enough, but avoid this *****. She's scamming people hard. I saw her the other day at a run down motel in the Foxboro / Wrentham area, and within 2 minutes of exchanging the money, some dude came busting in the door, claiming to be the owner of the motel. Dude was yelling that he would call the police, that he knows that she's a hooker, that she's constantly bringing guys over, etc. I got out of there as quick as I could.

    Http: southcoast. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / come-brighten-your-day-and-have-some-fun-with-a-busty-party-friendly-ins /39664558.

  6. #10457

    Local talent

    Hey guys, I'm heading to bean town tomorrow for the night, any local talent I should see, would love some recommendations for body rub and outcalls FS.

    Thanks.

  7. #10456
    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Talked with this girl and not sure if I want to see her. Has anyone seen her?

    Phone is 617-431-3387, ad says winthrop. She told me she is 5'9" 130 lbs.

    Here is her backpage ad, without pictures. Found pictures on Escort Babylon.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...to-go/41819648
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think she only does covered BJ, did she saw her name was aimee?

  8. #10455

    Girl on Backpage

    Talked with this girl and not sure if I want to see her. Has anyone seen her?

    Phone is 617-431-3387, ad says winthrop. She told me she is 5'9" 130 lbs.

    Here is her backpage ad, without pictures. Found pictures on Escort Babylon.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...to-go/41819648
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6f2fee52680b090adb20517d415b70b9_f.jpg‎   036036ed575f38e5f11d8d81d7931c71_f.jpg‎   4344187b9758518982ad9c5c93541322_f.jpg‎  

  9. #10454
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakNasty69  [View Original Post]
    I would eat shit from her ass.

    Please tell me someone fucked this cutie.
    Not really. We all are waiting for you to "eat shit from her ass", digest and shit out here.

  10. #10453
    Quote Originally Posted by Goseph  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Alicia:

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...night/41986333

    401-XXX-1901.

    Primarily doing outs, it seems, but I have yet to be able to get her to travel all the way to me (she says one day when she has time).

    She has some reviews on another site but I don't know if they are legit.
    I would eat shit from her ass.

    Please tell me someone fucked this cutie.

  11. #10452
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl yet? Pics look good.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...th-me/42348998
    Did a google search of some of the pics and came up with a ton of different profiles across various states. Most likely fake.

  12. #10451

    Kim in Lynn

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...-door/42693678

    Looks like she's hosting in Braintree now. Has anyone been to her spot there? Texted with her a few times back and forth but her recent troubles with uncle I want to see her, but am not running for it.

  13. #10450

    Returned to the field

    Hey Guys,

    I have been away for a while after had a wonder summer at Allston amys place and with the Franklin MILF, which I have shared with a lot of guys here via PM.

    It seems that a lot of things are changed now like a quite few providers or places are no longer available.

    I was wondering that if someone could help me out a bit and share some solid and good info via PM.

    I travel to metrowest a lot but greater boston in general is good for me. Donation range is around 150 to 200 would be ideal.

    Appreciate a lot!

    UP.

  14. #10449
    Anyone see this girl yet? Pics look good.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...th-me/42348998

  15. #10448
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Ads are easy to find. Texted back and forth and seems like a down to earth sweet girl. Read some review from a while back which were mostly positive. She's close by and admission seems acceptable just wondering if anyone has seen her recently.
    Sorry for the late reply, but I saw her two weeks ago.

    She is running her services out of a small office that seems to be a front for a small company. She said she does the books for the company and works and lives in the office. No shower or anything in the office only a half bath.

    She isn't very good looking at all, and seems to have a meth look to her. She is also skinny fat, if you know what I mean, she isn't overweight, but still saggy and soft.

    I only saw her for the BJ. She quoted me 80. BBJCIM with spitting. Skills are decent. I have a hard time coming from BJ only but she got me there.

    All in all, I may someday return for a BJ. No real interest in fucking her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape