Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 83 of 781 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10477

    Sydney, Crystal / Amoniee

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...lable/38097917

    Went to see her recently in Framingham. Good communication on text, get there and "housekeeping " is there, yeah right. Had me wait for a half hour. When I finally got up to the room, it's totally trashed and some other blonde called crystal answered the door. "Sydney is not working today, so she's sending clients to me" She wasn't my type (no tits) so I left. On the way out she says "you should at least give me 20 dollars for wasting my time. " yeah right! Wasted my afternoon and still has the nerve to ask for a handout.
    My advice her is to avoid both of them at all costs. They are traveling together not sure if sharing a room or not. If you look down this thread I reviewed Crystal / Amoniee last week and it sucked. Turns out that ITD answered Sydneys ad but ended up (not) seeing Crystal. We have confirmed this via PM right down to hotel and room number.

    Sydney started off ok but her performance and reviews are dropping like a stone. Currently a 6 but only because early reviews were pretty good.

    Amoniee's ad (all pics fake and not even close) http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...antas/38818910.

    Sydney's ad (most reviewers state fake pics) http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...lable/38097917.

  2. #10476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Talked with this girl and not sure if I want to see her. Has anyone seen her?

    Phone is 617-431-3387, ad says winthrop. She told me she is 5'9" 130 lbs.

    Here is her backpage ad, without pictures. Found pictures on Escort Babylon.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...to-go/41819648
    Has anyone seen this one yet? Answered one of her ads and wondering what the word is on her.

  3. #10475

    Seaport

    Any referrals for a visiting Alabama mongerer close to Seaport area?

  4. #10474
    Anyone know a decent girl for out call in the $- 2 range. Not looking for GFE or anything.

  5. #10473

    Nothinig good in Framingham / Natick

    Sorry to hear your bad experience. I haven't had any good experience in this area for almost a year and half. Girls from FSU were good tho but too much hasle to deal with.

    This ad looks decent. But I am too chicken now to check out girls in framingham LOL.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...atina/37983454

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...lable/38097917

    Went to see her recently in Framingham. Good communication on text, get there and "housekeeping " is there, yeah right. Had me wait for a half hour. When I finally got up to the room, it's totally trashed and some other blonde called crystal answered the door. "Sydney is not working today, so she's sending clients to me" She wasn't my type (no tits) so I left. On the way out she says "you should at least give me 20 dollars for wasting my time. " yeah right! Wasted my afternoon and still has the nerve to ask for a handout.

  6. #10472
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Tiffany Additional Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys sup!

    There wasn't much on this board so I had to take the plunge. I'm no noob so I knew I needed to take one for the team.

    I had Tiffany in my dream. Spinner type itty bitty but I e titties. Grey eyes and a killer mouth.

    She's sweet fellas treat her right. Lately she's dealt with a lot of bums. $150 for the half. No clock watching and a bubble booty. A little kid damage but not bad at all.

    Looks: 7. 5.

    Body 7.

    Attitude 100.

    Give this one a call fellas. I had outcall to Waltham. I think she's in Braintree later.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...t-fun/43124163

    Seniors show a little love with a pm if you have some info on more outs that don't bullshit.

    Stay safe.

    Big bad.
    That's Tiff,
    She is sweet, baby damage from 2 kids. Picked her up on Dot Ave on May 9th. I guess she finally got setup in her escort business! Saw her working Dot Ave for another 3 weeks after I picked her up, then disappeared. Assumed she got setup, obviously she did! I'm glad I got a BBBJCIM from her for 40 when I did. No way anyone is going to get that now! Gave her number to a couple of guys at the time, same number as in the Ad.

    Here's the Post Link:
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...272&viewfull=1#post3382272 or Boston Streetwalker Reports Post #4770.

  7. #10471

    The realest real deal fellas

    Hey guys sup!

    There wasn't much on this board so I had to take the plunge. I'm no noob so I knew I needed to take one for the team.

    I had Tiffany in my dream. Spinner type itty bitty but I e titties. Grey eyes and a killer mouth.

    She's sweet fellas treat her right. Lately she's dealt with a lot of bums. $150 for the half. No clock watching and a bubble booty. A little kid damage but not bad at all.

    Looks: 7. 5.

    Body 7.

    Attitude 100.

    Give this one a call fellas. I had outcall to Waltham. I think she's in Braintree later.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...t-fun/43124163

    Seniors show a little love with a pm if you have some info on more outs that don't bullshit.

    Stay safe.

    Big bad.

  8. #10470

    Sydney. Bait and switch

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...lable/38097917

    Went to see her recently in Framingham. Good communication on text, get there and "housekeeping " is there, yeah right. Had me wait for a half hour. When I finally got up to the room, it's totally trashed and some other blonde called crystal answered the door. "Sydney is not working today, so she's sending clients to me" She wasn't my type (no tits) so I left. On the way out she says "you should at least give me 20 dollars for wasting my time. " yeah right! Wasted my afternoon and still has the nerve to ask for a handout.

  9. #10469
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    The photos in the post are of a cam model named Yoga_bare.

    I wouldn't waste your time with this BP ad.
    Agreed. I noticed the ad I link below also advertises right at the same time. Googling either phone number you can see mutliple hits with different fake pics. Too bad I'd enjoy fucking either one of these milfs. Does anyone have a name of the model below?

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...i_r_l/39923113

  10. #10468

    Re: Domme

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewton  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a good domme provider?
    Depends on what you mean / what you're looking for. Clarify a bit?

    In general, I've found "dommes" and "providers" to be nearly mutually exclusive groups. On one hand, you have legit dommes who actually know something about bdsm, but they are often fetish-only (no sexual services), though some may offer a manual release. On the other hand, you have the providers, who obviously do offer all those fun services typically discussed on this thread, but very rarely have I found one that has any talent at playing a dominant role. A lot of them like to say they're fetish friendly and have domme experience, but in reality their entire concept of it is "bitchy chick with a whip"; they have no idea what they're doing, and are unable to carry a session past a minute or two. (As a longtime kinkster, I have standards. LOL).

  11. #10467

    Fake Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    She looks Hot, I searched phone number with google and the other site and got nothing.
    The photos in the post are of a cam model named Yoga_bare.

    I wouldn't waste your time with this BP ad.

  12. #10466

    Domme

    Anyone know a good domme provider?

  13. #10465

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by Talisker1370  [View Original Post]
    I have always been interested in this one, anyone have any experience?

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...u-get/39917313
    She looks Hot, I searched phone number with google and the other site and got nothing.

  14. #10464

    Sammie

    I have always been interested in this one, anyone have any experience?

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...u-get/39917313

  15. #10463

    Selena

    Any info on this? Reached out and got a quick response. She is located in waltham.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...atina/43099273

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape