Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,126 to 22,140 of 32178
-
06-26-17 14:30 #10053Senior Member

Posts: 377Viet Jin from Fair Oaks quite awhile ago. Anyone know if she still works?
I used to enjoy visiting Viet Jin in Fair Oaks / Fair Lakes area. My assumption is she retired, since I know she gave up her phone number, but wondered if anyone kept in touch and she still works, please PM.
-
06-26-17 14:16 #10052Senior Member

Posts: 377Interesting experience in Manassas
I had a Groupon to a place in Manassas for what I expected to be a regular massage. Much to my surprise, I had a reasonably nice looking tech, and she did some tease, etc. Leading to a decent finish. Also had recently hit the place near Fair Oaks mall on 50 which I've seen mixed reports. Note. Don't go at lunch time. It was a zoo. But got a decent massage and decent Nova. Am interested in more info about the UTR as well as Lynn mentioned below if anyone wants to PM.
-
06-26-17 11:18 #10051Senior Member

Posts: 258My favorite at MT was Ruby along with Hannah at HWC. Memories indeed!
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-17 16:13 #10050Senior Member

Posts: 1482Old time memories?
How about any provider at Magical Touch in Woodbridge? Ah, the memories!
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-17 14:59 #10049Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.

Posts: 200Kay at Franconia Wellness. I had the best deep tissue massage from Kay
Kay is so sweet, welcoming, positive, and energetic. I like deep tissue, and often I find that Massage therapists do not use enough pressure on me. Kay was great and very intuitive. I feel that a lot of tension was released in my back and shoulders. Kay's manner and skill were top notch. I would absolutely recommend going here and I know I will be back. Great place!
-
06-24-17 18:37 #10048Senior Member

Posts: 1991Nena
Search the forum for her name and you'll find plenty of info. IIRC, she also has reviews on the oThER site.
Originally Posted by AlabamaGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-17 17:32 #10047Regular Member

Posts: 79Simply Exquisite??
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...studio/7003995
I will be visiting the area in a few months, anyone have any information on this one? Send me a PM.
Looks interesting.
-
06-23-17 12:32 #10046Senior Member

Posts: 912Cindy from Mikos
I was browsing another monger website and someone mentioned that Cindy from Mikos was pregnant and won't be returning anytime soon. FYI. I would love to know the back story to this if it's true. Which one of you mongers decided to start a family with Cindy? LOL.
-
06-23-17 12:30 #10045Senior Member

Posts: 912Old time memories: Coco from BKY
Just wanted to throw this out there and see if this provider is still around town. There use to be a provider named CoCo who use to work in Annandale at BKY (formerly Bay Therapy when I first visited this place). Then she moved to a couple of spots (one in Alexandria and then to Tysons). She invited me over to her apartment one time to have a session. I lost touch with her several years ago. Just wondering if any old time mongers out there had hooked up with her and stayed in communication with her, and if she is possibly still in the area. Worth a shot. Thanks. Back channel in necessary.
-
06-23-17 12:26 #10044Senior Member

Posts: 912An OK time in Springfield
I decided to try out a Springfield AMP for the first time. Never had the chance to visit a Springfield AMP. I stopped by Soft Touch. It's in a typical medical complex with some foot traffic. My provider was Lucy. Tall-ish K-girl, probably late 30's to early 40's. Thin but pretty attractive, probably a cups and no ass (but it was small and cute). I was not offered a TS but then again I had just showered and wanted more time spent on the massage.
Massage skills sucked, just rubbing lotion on me (I requested a medium massage). Activities on par with noVa standard, with prostate (which I attempted to like but I just can't get use to it). We made small talk and joked around, probably because she liked me (she kept saying how tone and fit I was vs the guys she normally sees who are fat. Her words, not mine LOL). So, just an average noVA experience at a Korean AMP. I probably won't go out of my way to visit this place but if I'm near-by, I may revisit to quench my yellow fever.
-
06-22-17 17:18 #10043Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.

Posts: 200Judy at Garden Spa in Fairfax. Delivers an incredible massage treatment!
Had a really wonderful experience here. Judy at Garden Spa was awesome. You immediately get the sense that this place is something special. Got the 1 hour massage. During the entire massage experience I was comfortable and felt relaxed. All in all, I had friendly service. It's worth it. Judy's massage made me fall asleep within minutes (which is what I want) but Judy always tailors the massage to what I need and it feels like heaven! Definitely would recommend!
-
06-21-17 09:37 #10042Senior Member

Posts: 212Tao
I saw Nancy here recently. Not unattractive, sort of housewife-ish look. Pretty good massage, eased into soft touch as she got more comfortable with me. Headlights on the flip, but nothing else exposed. Might repeat, as the session seemed very soothing overall. They are still charging $60/ hr house fee, unlike many other AMPs that are now $70.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-17 09:00 #10041Senior Member

Posts: 44Are you referring to Lynn in Mclean?
Originally Posted by VAmongerman
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 11:56 #10040Senior Member

Posts: 70Utr
Almost by accident I found a UTR massage girl. She does not advertise on CL or BP, why I am not sure. Tallish Chinese, 30's, athletic with Bs. So-so English, she needs customers. Details to trusted seniors only you won't be disappointed. Some extra available YMMV. Located in an area filled with AMPs but this is not one of them.
-
06-19-17 16:35 #10039Regular Member

Posts: 23Fatter and older
Those pictures are outdated. And my experience with her a couple years ago was just sad. She tried to get all spiritual and stuff, but same BS anyone can pull out of their bung. We started out talking and she talked forever then she played some BS music for 10 minutes leaving me alone. Finally, came back and gave me a barely ok massage. YMMV, mine didn't go anywhere. GL.
Originally Posted by Bossanova86
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




