Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,156 to 22,170 of 32174
-
06-14-17 17:07 #10019Senior Member

Posts: 151Does Kara Therapy offer anything extra or is this all just soft touch?
Originally Posted by OldImmature
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 16:06 #10018Senior Member

Posts: 648I recently had my third visit here and second with Kiki. My other visit was with Maggie, who was In NY on this day. Each visit was pretty much like I described above. Both ladies are attractive and friendly but with limits. I also met Jean who said she was the receptionist. She said come back we love to provide you with great service here. She also said they have a Yoyo and a Lucy working there sometimes. I didn't see either or know if they were there that day. I recommend.
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 12:43 #10017Banned Member

Posts: 15Please PM for more details. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 10:16 #10016Senior Member

Posts: 45Feel free to PM me with specifics as well. I am moving to VA but currently still in MD, and since Moon closed I haven't found any FS AMPs on this side of the Potomac. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 07:46 #10015Senior Member

Posts: 464Recommendations?
Please feel free to PM the recommendations.
Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 05:31 #10014Senior Member

Posts: 592For just 30 more you could get FS with a 30 minute drive from there to Maryland.
Originally Posted by RoadDog45
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 21:57 #10013Senior Member

Posts: 648I think this refers to a Latina spa.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 16:33 #10012Banned Member

Posts: 15I assume so as well, but I've seen her on multiple occasions and she is fine. I had gear success with her when she started in the business, but now she doesn't do anything he mentioned. I suppose YMMV.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 21:56 #10011Senior Member

Posts: 433I assume it is Thai Sharon.
Originally Posted by DcManLive
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 20:27 #10010Regular Member

Posts: 7Kara Therapy
I dreamt I needed some therapy on the way home tonight.
In the dream I stopped in at Kara Therapy (http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...girls/26416434) at around 6, without advance warning. Pressed the bell and was greeted by the mamasan, who led me to a back room and asked the usual, "First time?" to which I lied, no.
She took my 30 minute donation and left me to my own devices, so I stripped and waited. Julie, a mid-40's asian lady came to show me to the shower, where she scrubbed the day off of me, then we went back to the room for some back rubbing, which was followed by some under the sheet attention to the sensitive bits. After the flip, her top was pulled up to her chin without any prompting, and she pointed to my expression of interest and asked if that needed massage too, silly question.
I was caressing her ass while she worked on me, and she stopped and asked if she should remove the bottoms, I said "sure" and off they came.
With the additional tactile stimulation (FOV), I finished my dream rather quickly, and she helped me dress. I tipped her a bit more than the usual for a 30-min session, but that was because I'm unused to nudity other than my own at such places.
For. 6 + . 4, I had a nice dream. And stupid me, as I was leaving, spotted an enhanced, shorter, asian lady on my way out, and failed to get her name, dangit!
O. I.
-
06-12-17 18:22 #10009Regular Member

Posts: 8Soft Touch Therapy
New to the board but not the hobby so I just thought it was time to start sharing a little bit instead of just taking all of the time. I found myself in the W. Springfield area today and checked online for a local spa then decided on ST Therapy. They have the usual private foyer / entry room with a bell, and a very nice MMS showed me to a room where I met YoYo who looked surprisingly young and quite attractive. When I first came in I thought it was strictly a therapeutic place but my SP put me at ease during the table shower where she was somewhat playful. The massage was exceptionally good and relaxing, she hit all the right spots. After the flip she was very accommodating and had some skills to top off a perfect session with the standard nova finish. She had a good attitude and I would love to do a repeat if I'm in the area again. I think they have 2 or 3 girls working, YoYo said she was new here, don't know how long she's staying though. All in all a great visit, 80/50.
Thanks to everyone that has put out the effort to share their experiences for the rest of us to fast track to the best places.
RD.
-
06-12-17 13:36 #10008Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 86His and Her Spa
The name of the spa he is referring to is called His and Her Spa in Tysons. I have been there several times and reviewed it on here also. The owners name is Sandra. The details he provided are spot on the same as my experience, except the BJ part, she told me she don't do that, but of course YMMV. There is a new girl there now too, Annie, even better looking and the same service with BJ.
Originally Posted by SkipperKlein
[View Original Post]
What I can't figure out is what place is he referring to in his second paragraph?
-
06-11-17 22:03 #10007Senior Member

Posts: 31Ex BG
That's because Emma used to work at BG. She ended up being let go because of her extra activities. From guys I used to know who went there while she worked, she would get pretty close to do FS a few times, as I was recommended to go to BG a while back. Now it's an a complete different location, and the girls even though are just as pretty, I'd say the service there has gone down quite a bit. That's how I ended up going to Edenmodels. Did try Secrets but it's a hit and miss slot since girls always swap.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 13:57 #10006Regular Member

Posts: 4YMMV, but my experience
0) I do not know of any placed in Vienna that give extras. Even if I did, it is too close to home. Someone would see me.
1) The way you are dressed? I can not say. I have alway been offered NOVA, never BJ. Ring. They don't care. I have come in with biking shorts (rode over), and in a business suit. Very similar experience.
2) I would not be a jerk. Be nice and she will be nice to you. No special services.
3) House fee: house charges by hour. Extras are for tips. Only thing is Table Shower really require a 1 hr or longer shower.
4) At the flip, she might ask me what I want. Also, that is when any negotiations happen. If she is up for more, it will be obvious -- they will touch your balls while you are on the stomach. My experience is $40 is a good HJ, $60 is a hand job where I get to roam.
5) I would never pay with a credit card -- ever. Cash is kind.
Originally Posted by OralLover11
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 10:14 #10005Senior Member

Posts: 1482Question answered but
The best answer is get out there and get some experience. These questions and the many you must still have are self answered as you TOFTT and spend time in a few AMPs. We all started somewhere. We all were awkward. I still am when I try a new place or travel to a new city, but I get my ass out there and see for myself. I act like I've been there before and I rub legs and let them know that I am game if they are. Typically it works out in my favor.
Originally Posted by OralLover11
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





