Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10052

    Interesting experience in Manassas

    I had a Groupon to a place in Manassas for what I expected to be a regular massage. Much to my surprise, I had a reasonably nice looking tech, and she did some tease, etc. Leading to a decent finish. Also had recently hit the place near Fair Oaks mall on 50 which I've seen mixed reports. Note. Don't go at lunch time. It was a zoo. But got a decent massage and decent Nova. Am interested in more info about the UTR as well as Lynn mentioned below if anyone wants to PM.

  2. #10051
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    How about any provider at Magical Touch in Woodbridge? Ah, the memories!
    My favorite at MT was Ruby along with Hannah at HWC. Memories indeed!

  3. #10050

    Old time memories?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to throw this out there and see if this provider is still around town. There use to be a provider named CoCo who use to work in Annandale at BKY (formerly Bay Therapy when I first visited this place). Then she moved to a couple of spots (one in Alexandria and then to Tysons). She invited me over to her apartment one time to have a session. I lost touch with her several years ago. Just wondering if any old time mongers out there had hooked up with her and stayed in communication with her, and if she is possibly still in the area. Worth a shot. Thanks. Back channel in necessary.
    How about any provider at Magical Touch in Woodbridge? Ah, the memories!

  4. #10049
    Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.


    Posts: 200

    Kay at Franconia Wellness. I had the best deep tissue massage from Kay

    Kay is so sweet, welcoming, positive, and energetic. I like deep tissue, and often I find that Massage therapists do not use enough pressure on me. Kay was great and very intuitive. I feel that a lot of tension was released in my back and shoulders. Kay's manner and skill were top notch. I would absolutely recommend going here and I know I will be back. Great place!

  5. #10048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Nena

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaGuy12  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...studio/7003995

    I will be visiting the area in a few months, anyone have any information on this one? Send me a PM.

    Looks interesting.
    Search the forum for her name and you'll find plenty of info. IIRC, she also has reviews on the oThER site.

  6. #10047

    Simply Exquisite??

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...studio/7003995

    I will be visiting the area in a few months, anyone have any information on this one? Send me a PM.

    Looks interesting.

  7. #10046

    Cindy from Mikos

    I was browsing another monger website and someone mentioned that Cindy from Mikos was pregnant and won't be returning anytime soon. FYI. I would love to know the back story to this if it's true. Which one of you mongers decided to start a family with Cindy? LOL.

  8. #10045

    Old time memories: Coco from BKY

    Just wanted to throw this out there and see if this provider is still around town. There use to be a provider named CoCo who use to work in Annandale at BKY (formerly Bay Therapy when I first visited this place). Then she moved to a couple of spots (one in Alexandria and then to Tysons). She invited me over to her apartment one time to have a session. I lost touch with her several years ago. Just wondering if any old time mongers out there had hooked up with her and stayed in communication with her, and if she is possibly still in the area. Worth a shot. Thanks. Back channel in necessary.

  9. #10044

    An OK time in Springfield

    I decided to try out a Springfield AMP for the first time. Never had the chance to visit a Springfield AMP. I stopped by Soft Touch. It's in a typical medical complex with some foot traffic. My provider was Lucy. Tall-ish K-girl, probably late 30's to early 40's. Thin but pretty attractive, probably a cups and no ass (but it was small and cute). I was not offered a TS but then again I had just showered and wanted more time spent on the massage.

    Massage skills sucked, just rubbing lotion on me (I requested a medium massage). Activities on par with noVa standard, with prostate (which I attempted to like but I just can't get use to it). We made small talk and joked around, probably because she liked me (she kept saying how tone and fit I was vs the guys she normally sees who are fat. Her words, not mine LOL). So, just an average noVA experience at a Korean AMP. I probably won't go out of my way to visit this place but if I'm near-by, I may revisit to quench my yellow fever.

  10. #10043
    Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.


    Posts: 200

    Judy at Garden Spa in Fairfax. Delivers an incredible massage treatment!

    Had a really wonderful experience here. Judy at Garden Spa was awesome. You immediately get the sense that this place is something special. Got the 1 hour massage. During the entire massage experience I was comfortable and felt relaxed. All in all, I had friendly service. It's worth it. Judy's massage made me fall asleep within minutes (which is what I want) but Judy always tailors the massage to what I need and it feels like heaven! Definitely would recommend!

  11. #10042

    Tao

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    Did a little research on Tao Massage and found some reviews on Yelp. One was left by an angry woman who said her cheating ex-boyfriend might have gotten genital herpes at the spa 9 months ago. I said to myself, "Gee, that sounds like just the place I am looking for!
    I saw Nancy here recently. Not unattractive, sort of housewife-ish look. Pretty good massage, eased into soft touch as she got more comfortable with me. Headlights on the flip, but nothing else exposed. Might repeat, as the session seemed very soothing overall. They are still charging $60/ hr house fee, unlike many other AMPs that are now $70.

  12. #10041
    Quote Originally Posted by VAmongerman  [View Original Post]
    Almost by accident I found a UTR massage girl. She does not advertise on CL or BP, why I am not sure. Tallish Chinese, 30's, athletic with Bs. So-so English, she needs customers. Details to trusted seniors only you won't be disappointed. Some extra available YMMV. Located in an area filled with AMPs but this is not one of them.
    Are you referring to Lynn in Mclean?

  13. #10040

    Utr

    Almost by accident I found a UTR massage girl. She does not advertise on CL or BP, why I am not sure. Tallish Chinese, 30's, athletic with Bs. So-so English, she needs customers. Details to trusted seniors only you won't be disappointed. Some extra available YMMV. Located in an area filled with AMPs but this is not one of them.

  14. #10039

    Fatter and older

    Quote Originally Posted by Bossanova86  [View Original Post]
    I'll probably catch some shade for not doing 'enough' research on this, but I can't for the life of me find any solid or real information on this provider. I've always been perplexed by her ad, it looks like one of those TGTBT kind of ads. I can only recall seeing one review or mention that she was basically a massage person with no finish, but I can't find that review. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this provider? I'd like to take the plunge but want some more information if possible.

    http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMe...akech/31015073
    Those pictures are outdated. And my experience with her a couple years ago was just sad. She tried to get all spiritual and stuff, but same BS anyone can pull out of their bung. We started out talking and she talked forever then she played some BS music for 10 minutes leaving me alone. Finally, came back and gave me a barely ok massage. YMMV, mine didn't go anywhere. GL.

  15. #10038
    Quote Originally Posted by DcManLive  [View Original Post]
    To my knowledge Latin Touch and His and Her are the same. The title of the ad on BP is Latin Touch, the actual name of the spa is His and Hers.

    It does look legit, and it is, but I have got extras from Sandra and Annie. I have called for appt, I don't know if they talk walk-ins, never tried. I have had good luck.

    I don't know what else you are looking for besides CBJ, BBBJ, FS, but that's all I have had.

    I have never been able to select but the first few times I went Sandra was the only one who worked there at that time and the 2 times I saw Annie she was the only one available.
    Thanks for the reply. I wasn't able to get BJ from Patty. What would be a good range to ask for for BBBJ / FS?

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape