Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,126 to 22,140 of 32173
-
06-24-17 18:37 #10048Senior Member

Posts: 1991Nena
Search the forum for her name and you'll find plenty of info. IIRC, she also has reviews on the oThER site.
Originally Posted by AlabamaGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-17 17:32 #10047Regular Member

Posts: 79Simply Exquisite??
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...studio/7003995
I will be visiting the area in a few months, anyone have any information on this one? Send me a PM.
Looks interesting.
-
06-23-17 12:32 #10046Senior Member

Posts: 912Cindy from Mikos
I was browsing another monger website and someone mentioned that Cindy from Mikos was pregnant and won't be returning anytime soon. FYI. I would love to know the back story to this if it's true. Which one of you mongers decided to start a family with Cindy? LOL.
-
06-23-17 12:30 #10045Senior Member

Posts: 912Old time memories: Coco from BKY
Just wanted to throw this out there and see if this provider is still around town. There use to be a provider named CoCo who use to work in Annandale at BKY (formerly Bay Therapy when I first visited this place). Then she moved to a couple of spots (one in Alexandria and then to Tysons). She invited me over to her apartment one time to have a session. I lost touch with her several years ago. Just wondering if any old time mongers out there had hooked up with her and stayed in communication with her, and if she is possibly still in the area. Worth a shot. Thanks. Back channel in necessary.
-
06-23-17 12:26 #10044Senior Member

Posts: 912An OK time in Springfield
I decided to try out a Springfield AMP for the first time. Never had the chance to visit a Springfield AMP. I stopped by Soft Touch. It's in a typical medical complex with some foot traffic. My provider was Lucy. Tall-ish K-girl, probably late 30's to early 40's. Thin but pretty attractive, probably a cups and no ass (but it was small and cute). I was not offered a TS but then again I had just showered and wanted more time spent on the massage.
Massage skills sucked, just rubbing lotion on me (I requested a medium massage). Activities on par with noVa standard, with prostate (which I attempted to like but I just can't get use to it). We made small talk and joked around, probably because she liked me (she kept saying how tone and fit I was vs the guys she normally sees who are fat. Her words, not mine LOL). So, just an average noVA experience at a Korean AMP. I probably won't go out of my way to visit this place but if I'm near-by, I may revisit to quench my yellow fever.
-
06-22-17 17:18 #10043Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.

Posts: 200Judy at Garden Spa in Fairfax. Delivers an incredible massage treatment!
Had a really wonderful experience here. Judy at Garden Spa was awesome. You immediately get the sense that this place is something special. Got the 1 hour massage. During the entire massage experience I was comfortable and felt relaxed. All in all, I had friendly service. It's worth it. Judy's massage made me fall asleep within minutes (which is what I want) but Judy always tailors the massage to what I need and it feels like heaven! Definitely would recommend!
-
06-21-17 09:37 #10042Senior Member

Posts: 211Tao
I saw Nancy here recently. Not unattractive, sort of housewife-ish look. Pretty good massage, eased into soft touch as she got more comfortable with me. Headlights on the flip, but nothing else exposed. Might repeat, as the session seemed very soothing overall. They are still charging $60/ hr house fee, unlike many other AMPs that are now $70.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-17 09:00 #10041Senior Member

Posts: 44Are you referring to Lynn in Mclean?
Originally Posted by VAmongerman
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 11:56 #10040Senior Member

Posts: 70Utr
Almost by accident I found a UTR massage girl. She does not advertise on CL or BP, why I am not sure. Tallish Chinese, 30's, athletic with Bs. So-so English, she needs customers. Details to trusted seniors only you won't be disappointed. Some extra available YMMV. Located in an area filled with AMPs but this is not one of them.
-
06-19-17 16:35 #10039Regular Member

Posts: 23Fatter and older
Those pictures are outdated. And my experience with her a couple years ago was just sad. She tried to get all spiritual and stuff, but same BS anyone can pull out of their bung. We started out talking and she talked forever then she played some BS music for 10 minutes leaving me alone. Finally, came back and gave me a barely ok massage. YMMV, mine didn't go anywhere. GL.
Originally Posted by Bossanova86
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 14:32 #10038Senior Member

Posts: 190Thanks for the reply. I wasn't able to get BJ from Patty. What would be a good range to ask for for BBBJ / FS?
Originally Posted by DcManLive
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
06-19-17 13:59 #10037Senior Member

Posts: 1991Confirmed, with a couple of caveats
The main reason I asked the question in the first place is because many Asian massage ads claim to have Japanese masseuses but instead they usually turn out to be Chinese. In the same way some Latina ads claim to feature Colombians or Venezuelans but they end up being Dominican or something else. I've had a few experiences with true Japanese (legit) masseuses and one thing I've found is their attention to detail and dedication to pleasing the client is exceptional.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
About the MMS at Forever Wellness, while she says she's Japanese (which may or may not be true, or maybe she's mixed), she's quite Americanized in her attitude and doesn't display any of the traits which made me curious in the first place.
The unfortunate bottom line is that a visit to her will be pretty much the same as a visit to any other run-of-the-mill AMP, Chinese or Korean or whatever.
-
06-19-17 01:17 #10036Senior Member

Posts: 558Well, there it is.
PB: "I was greeted by a mature Japanese MMS (late 40-early 50) dressed in short black dress. ".
JS: <Quick question about the MMS: Are you sure she is Japanese? My reason for asking is because that would be highly unusual for NOVA where the vast majority of AMPs are either Chinese or Korean. Did she speak Japanese to you or is there something else she said or did that brought you to that conclusion?
JS: < I didn't get her name, because the session was just average, but she speaks pretty good english and said she's Japanese and used to live in Hawaii. .
-
06-18-17 22:18 #10035Regular Member

Posts: 7Standard NOVA, I think.
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
O. I.
-
06-18-17 21:50 #10034Senior Member

Posts: 1991Forever Wellness
Saw the ad which appears to have "special" pricing but it's really just a marketing gimmick.
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ssage/27034349
I called to ask if the $60 price was for the hour but the MMS said it was only for 45 minutes. I told her thanks but there were plenty of other places with $60 as the standard price for a full hour and also places with even cheaper specials like $50. When I said that she agreed to do one hour for $60. I arrived and the MMS was also the masseuse and she wasn't the most attractive but I was hoping to at least get a good table shower and massage. I didn't get her name, because the session was just average, but she speaks pretty good english and said she's Japanese and used to live in Hawaii.
Standard nova finish but one complaint I have is that she left the room a few times to answer the phone. I don't usually mind if that happens as long as some time is added to the session. Instead, she tried to end the session even before the hour was up. I protested and she reluctantly kept going. I left $30 as a tip and let her know I was disappointed because we had specifically discussed things on the phone and she still tried to rush me.
I didn't see anyone else but it's certainly possible that there are other masseuses who give better service. The place might be worth a visit if it's in a convenient location for you but I'll only repeat if I can get the hour for $60 and only with someone other than the MMS.













Reply With Quote





