Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 104 of 660 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8343

    Attitude Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow posters, I am moving to RI from VA in 2 weeks and will be looking for a new girl to dream about. I don't mind donating a higher amount for good service and looks. I prefer under 30 and white or latina. Any help will be appreciated and I'll share any girls I come across once I move.
    If you don't mind them little older I recommend Isabella. I see her regularly never a disappointment.

    http://attitude-isabella.escortbook.com

  2. #8342

    Body Rub

    On my way from CT to the Cape and thought about stopping off the trip for a body rub. Anyone have any info on his one?

    http://capecod.backpage.com/Therapeu...neads/27080096

    Or, any other suggestions for massage / body rub with at least the possibility of HE on the way from CT to the Cape.

    Thanks.

  3. #8341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Attn white knights

    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    The advice I have you guys complaining about her is find someone else if she is so bad.
    I can understand mongers who had good experiences with Mandy. I did too. Providing their POV and experiences.

    But what's with this white knight crap about shutting people down who are providing a factual report about a bad experience? 'Oh we'll miss her when she's gone' has nothing to do with sharing experience. Good, bad, indifferent. With a provider with fellow mongers.

    In a word: chill.

  4. #8340
    Quote Originally Posted by RHTreller  [View Original Post]
    That's her. Everything covered, no DFK. Incredible body, better than in the pics. I didn't mind the restrictions.
    Thanks very much! Because I certainly WOULD have minded both of those restrictions, I just can't see the point of covered blowjobs and no kissing's virtually a deal breaker. So you definitely saved me some time and money! Thanks.

  5. #8339

    Pricilla

    Quote Originally Posted by RHTreller  [View Original Post]
    That's her. Everything covered, no DFK. Incredible body, better than in the pics. I didn't mind the restrictions.
    What was the damage? Since everything is covered, will assume she won't take it in the snatch or down the hatch. Can you blow on her tits or ass?

  6. #8338

    Moving to RI in 2 weeks

    Hello fellow posters, I am moving to RI from VA in 2 weeks and will be looking for a new girl to dream about. I don't mind donating a higher amount for good service and looks. I prefer under 30 and white or latina. Any help will be appreciated and I'll share any girls I come across once I move.

  7. #8337
    That's her. Everything covered, no DFK. Incredible body, better than in the pics. I didn't mind the restrictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a Pricilla on backpage, is this the one? http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...viewed/6661591.

    If so, could you please tell us price, and exactly WHAT those restictions were? BBBJ or covered? DFK? And price? Thanks.

  8. #8336
    Quote Originally Posted by RHTreller  [View Original Post]
    Had an opportunity recently to meet Pricilla from BP. Great experience, will repeat! Gorgeous woman, great to talk to, has a few restrictions but provides exceptional service.
    I noticed a Pricilla on backpage, is this the one? http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...viewed/6661591.

    If so, could you please tell us price, and exactly WHAT those restictions were? BBBJ or covered? DFK? And price? Thanks.

  9. #8335

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I see Mandy probably once or twice a month and don't have any issues hooking up with her when I want to see her. If I have the itch to see her I'll give her a couple of days notice to know if her and my schedules matches up. If you do some planning ahead and treat her right you should be fine.

    Maybe some of you guys have bad luck with her or you didn't treat her right from the beginning so now she doesn't really care to see you anymore.

    I don't know, I'm sure some of you guys who didn't have good experiences with her are no angels yourselves.

    But in reality some of you guys need to grow the hell up because what we do and what they do is not consider normal behavior and we should be glad that she provide the services she does.

    In the end YMMV is always at play to some level.
    I have been seeing Mandy for well over 1 year, the most I ever waited is 20 minutes and worth the wait, if you go to the doctor how often are they on time? When you go to the bank, do you wait in line? She never once been a no show. The advice I have you guys complaining about her is find someone else if she is so bad.

    The day will come when she quits the business because of all this BS and we all will be crying.

    M.

  10. #8334

    Pricilla

    Had an opportunity recently to meet Pricilla from BP. Great experience, will repeat! Gorgeous woman, great to talk to, has a few restrictions but provides exceptional service.

  11. #8333

    Long time

    Quote Originally Posted by AllBizniz  [View Original Post]
    UPDATE.

    I repeated on multiple occasions.

    My go to.

    YMMV.

    Bad news is no longer post but I did get in touch once since then.

    After our session she explained how she was being shook down by LE in the area and is very hesitant to reply to text.

    Apparently she is unaware her post exist out there.

    Told me her real name finally and I lost my burner phone and she will no longer reply to my text messages.

    I've seen her walking around CF before, I assume she is still a SW unless her "babydaddy" is out of prison.

    It has been some time.

    Just reminiscing, but I will always have a pretty penny set aside incase she pops back up.

    Would love intel on all similar spinners.
    Dude your post back then is why I initially pulled the trigger on her. Thank you for that. I saw her regularly despite the shitty setup for a few months and the service was very basic (CBJ, mish) but her little spinner body kept me coming back. Plus she was always polite and down to earth. Last time she offered a car date since the home situation with family members wasn't very good at the time. She stopped responding recently to me as well so I'm guessing LEO / babydaddy is definitely pressuring her. Wish I could find similar providers.

  12. #8332

    Candii / Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by AllBizniz  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her around for some time.

    Almost pulled the trigger on multiple occasions.

    Feel like I may have seen warnings about this one.

    Before I make the plunge I'd like to ask around first.

    Anyone follow thru?

    Damage?

    Quality?

    Details?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...ht-fun/7414193
    Please take a look at my recent post, post #210 on the Boston Bare Back Ladies forum here on USASG. I think that post will anwser most of your questions.

  13. #8331

    Redhead

    I had about the same experience. With added loud music during, because she didn't want the neighbors upstairs to hear anything. Whatever. It's too bad because she didn't seem like a druggie, her skin smelled clean, and she has a nice booty. Little slight paunch but you can't see that from behind hahaha.

    Hopnotome, thanks for your earlier review of Samantha. Now that was a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...u-wont/6667340

    Young and pics are accurate, except hair is probably a wig but pretty close. Not crazy pretty face but cute enough. Body pics are very accurate. She is running a high volume business. Her goal is throughput. Highly mechanical and somewhat unpleasant rapid CBJ. Lots of upselling. No kissing, very impersonal, arranging her next date while you are there.

    Starts at 100/160 but goes up from there.

    Avoid.

  14. #8330

    This one reached out to me this morning

    Number ends in 0661. Google search doesn't come up with much but what does turn up isn't terribly great. Sent the picture below. I'm thinking it had to have been one of those slim pickin kind of nights if I reached out and don't recall.

    That being said has anyone partaken?

    https://myproviderguide.com/rhode-is...scorts/8012303
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  15. #8329
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBizniz  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her around for some time.

    Almost pulled the trigger on multiple occasions.

    Feel like I may have seen warnings about this one.

    Before I make the plunge I'd like to ask around first.

    Anyone follow thru?

    Damage?

    Quality?

    Details?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...ht-fun/7414193
    Welcome to the board and yes she been reviewed on here and it was not good. I think her name is Cassie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape