Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 9888
-
06-17-17 21:16 #8343Senior Member

Posts: 142Attitude Isabella
If you don't mind them little older I recommend Isabella. I see her regularly never a disappointment.
Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP
[View Original Post]
http://attitude-isabella.escortbook.com
-
06-17-17 20:56 #8342Senior Member

Posts: 130Body Rub
On my way from CT to the Cape and thought about stopping off the trip for a body rub. Anyone have any info on his one?
http://capecod.backpage.com/Therapeu...neads/27080096
Or, any other suggestions for massage / body rub with at least the possibility of HE on the way from CT to the Cape.
Thanks.
-
06-17-17 11:59 #8341Senior Member

Posts: 279Attn white knights
I can understand mongers who had good experiences with Mandy. I did too. Providing their POV and experiences.
Originally Posted by Magilla5
[View Original Post]
But what's with this white knight crap about shutting people down who are providing a factual report about a bad experience? 'Oh we'll miss her when she's gone' has nothing to do with sharing experience. Good, bad, indifferent. With a provider with fellow mongers.
In a word: chill.
-
06-17-17 09:33 #8340Senior Member

Posts: 834Thanks very much! Because I certainly WOULD have minded both of those restrictions, I just can't see the point of covered blowjobs and no kissing's virtually a deal breaker. So you definitely saved me some time and money! Thanks.
Originally Posted by RHTreller
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 17:16 #8339Senior Member

Posts: 276Pricilla
What was the damage? Since everything is covered, will assume she won't take it in the snatch or down the hatch. Can you blow on her tits or ass?
Originally Posted by RHTreller
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 16:22 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 28Moving to RI in 2 weeks
Hello fellow posters, I am moving to RI from VA in 2 weeks and will be looking for a new girl to dream about. I don't mind donating a higher amount for good service and looks. I prefer under 30 and white or latina. Any help will be appreciated and I'll share any girls I come across once I move.
-
06-16-17 15:25 #8337Senior Member

Posts: 382That's her. Everything covered, no DFK. Incredible body, better than in the pics. I didn't mind the restrictions.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 14:05 #8336Senior Member

Posts: 834I noticed a Pricilla on backpage, is this the one? http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...viewed/6661591.
Originally Posted by RHTreller
[View Original Post]
If so, could you please tell us price, and exactly WHAT those restictions were? BBBJ or covered? DFK? And price? Thanks.
-
06-16-17 13:51 #8335Senior Member

Posts: 55Mandy
I have been seeing Mandy for well over 1 year, the most I ever waited is 20 minutes and worth the wait, if you go to the doctor how often are they on time? When you go to the bank, do you wait in line? She never once been a no show. The advice I have you guys complaining about her is find someone else if she is so bad.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
The day will come when she quits the business because of all this BS and we all will be crying.
M.
-
06-16-17 13:36 #8334Senior Member

Posts: 382Pricilla
Had an opportunity recently to meet Pricilla from BP. Great experience, will repeat! Gorgeous woman, great to talk to, has a few restrictions but provides exceptional service.
-
06-16-17 13:16 #8333Senior Member

Posts: 70Long time
Dude your post back then is why I initially pulled the trigger on her. Thank you for that. I saw her regularly despite the shitty setup for a few months and the service was very basic (CBJ, mish) but her little spinner body kept me coming back. Plus she was always polite and down to earth. Last time she offered a car date since the home situation with family members wasn't very good at the time. She stopped responding recently to me as well so I'm guessing LEO / babydaddy is definitely pressuring her. Wish I could find similar providers.
Originally Posted by AllBizniz
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 12:23 #8332Senior Member

Posts: 3748Candii / Cassie
Please take a look at my recent post, post #210 on the Boston Bare Back Ladies forum here on USASG. I think that post will anwser most of your questions.
Originally Posted by AllBizniz
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 10:44 #8331Senior Member

Posts: 104Redhead
I had about the same experience. With added loud music during, because she didn't want the neighbors upstairs to hear anything. Whatever. It's too bad because she didn't seem like a druggie, her skin smelled clean, and she has a nice booty. Little slight paunch but you can't see that from behind hahaha.
Hopnotome, thanks for your earlier review of Samantha. Now that was a good time.
Originally Posted by Hopontome
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 06:15 #8330Senior Member

Posts: 640This one reached out to me this morning
Number ends in 0661. Google search doesn't come up with much but what does turn up isn't terribly great. Sent the picture below. I'm thinking it had to have been one of those slim pickin kind of nights if I reached out and don't recall.
That being said has anyone partaken?
https://myproviderguide.com/rhode-is...scorts/8012303
-
06-16-17 01:20 #8329Senior Member

Posts: 93Welcome to the board and yes she been reviewed on here and it was not good. I think her name is Cassie.
Originally Posted by AllBizniz
[View Original Post]














