Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #990

    Lacy and greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    I try and penetrate little but she said she can't take it. I think It's depends on size.
    Take it slow with lots of lube. She'll get used to it and will love it.

  2. #989

    White knights on TNA

    I don't subscribe to TNA but I recently checked that there's a lot of desperate pooners and newbie desperadoes responding to reviews by and alerts on hobbyists that seems to be begging for attention to be seen by providers. How low can they go! I've been seeing providers with reputation for reliability and never have I resorted to criticizing other hobbyists or providers. Do what if a hobbyist got to do BB and put it on the review. That's what reviews are for. To make choices accordingly as one sees fit. Judgement call. They just sound desperate and utmost, needy.

  3. #988
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Does Lacy do greek?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    I try and penetrate little but she said she can't take it. I think It's depends on size.
    Just a word of advice, unless you're massively thick if you know what you're doing and gently prep her first, she gets into it.

    Have to start slow and let her dictate speed but she eventually starts bouncing like crazy.

    At least, that was my experience.

  4. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Does Lacy do greek?
    I try and penetrate little but she said she can't take it. I think It's depends on size.

  5. #986

    Stood me up. NEVEAH

    Did offer it. Drove forever through heavy traffic. Stood me up. Your decision of course, but I would think twice.

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...-town/48649923

  6. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is. Both of them was amazing.

    Lacy is super hot too.
    Does Lacy do greek?

  7. #984
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Annie is amazing, will call your name loudly LOL.
    Yes she is. Both of them was amazing.

    Lacy is super hot too.

  8. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by OneByOne  [View Original Post]
    Link to any of her ads would be good here. By the way, I previously did a Search here for her, but no links turned up. So, a link (or links) would be helpful.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....LE-OR-BELLEVUE!-DIRTIER-THAN-EVER!-I-m-DIRTY-ANNIE!-I-m-young-sexy-and-submissive!-And-I-am-all-yours-.

  9. #982
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Annie is amazing, will call your name loudly LOL.
    Link to any of her ads would be good here. By the way, I previously did a Search here for her, but no links turned up. So, a link (or links) would be helpful.

  10. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    BBFSCIP with both of them.

    Greek with Annie also.

    Multiple position that usually you can see in porn movie.
    Annie is amazing, will call your name loudly LOL.

  11. #980

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by ITellNoLies  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like a great time. BBFS with both of them?
    Yes.

    BBFSCIP with both of them.

    Greek with Annie also.

    Multiple position that usually you can see in porn movie.

  12. #979

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy  [View Original Post]
    Details! Send me a PM if needed.
    What details you need?

  13. #978
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #977
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    $800? Whoa! She started me off at $450 to $500. Until she asked what I look like physically LOL So I took a pic after working out at 24, from neck to boxers and sent it over (no face).

    Price dropped to 160 LOL.
    No way that works-women aren't superficial. Lmao!

  15. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by ELL77  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I was quoted $800/ hr BBFS by her. That was followed by me cackling loudly for over a minute.

    A friend of mine has seen her, and has commented that she really gets into the action. But not worth what she quoted me. Good negotiating MT87!
    $800? Whoa! She started me off at $450 to $500. Until she asked what I look like physically LOL So I took a pic after working out at 24, from neck to boxers and sent it over (no face).

    Price dropped to 160 LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape