Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,806 to 26,820 of 27795
-
06-17-17 01:05 #990Senior Member

Posts: 236Lacy and greek
Take it slow with lots of lube. She'll get used to it and will love it.
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 00:33 #989Senior Member

Posts: 236White knights on TNA
I don't subscribe to TNA but I recently checked that there's a lot of desperate pooners and newbie desperadoes responding to reviews by and alerts on hobbyists that seems to be begging for attention to be seen by providers. How low can they go! I've been seeing providers with reputation for reliability and never have I resorted to criticizing other hobbyists or providers. Do what if a hobbyist got to do BB and put it on the review. That's what reviews are for. To make choices accordingly as one sees fit. Judgement call. They just sound desperate and utmost, needy.
-
06-16-17 11:46 #988Senior Member

Posts: 38
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
Just a word of advice, unless you're massively thick if you know what you're doing and gently prep her first, she gets into it.
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
Have to start slow and let her dictate speed but she eventually starts bouncing like crazy.
At least, that was my experience.
-
06-15-17 22:23 #987Senior Member

Posts: 59I try and penetrate little but she said she can't take it. I think It's depends on size.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 21:21 #986Senior Member

Posts: 59Stood me up. NEVEAH
Did offer it. Drove forever through heavy traffic. Stood me up. Your decision of course, but I would think twice.
http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...-town/48649923
-
06-15-17 19:11 #985Senior Member

Posts: 379Does Lacy do greek?
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 17:16 #984Senior Member

Posts: 59Yes she is. Both of them was amazing.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
Lacy is super hot too.
-
06-15-17 16:48 #983Senior Member

Posts: 267https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....LE-OR-BELLEVUE!-DIRTIER-THAN-EVER!-I-m-DIRTY-ANNIE!-I-m-young-sexy-and-submissive!-And-I-am-all-yours-.
Originally Posted by OneByOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 16:37 #982Banned Member

Posts: 149Link to any of her ads would be good here. By the way, I previously did a Search here for her, but no links turned up. So, a link (or links) would be helpful.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 15:24 #981Senior Member

Posts: 267Annie is amazing, will call your name loudly LOL.
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 12:45 #980Senior Member

Posts: 59Duo
Yes.
Originally Posted by ITellNoLies
[View Original Post]
BBFSCIP with both of them.
Greek with Annie also.
Multiple position that usually you can see in porn movie.
-
06-15-17 12:41 #979Senior Member

Posts: 59Duo
What details you need?
Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 04:33 #978Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-14-17 19:33 #977Senior Member

Posts: 606No way that works-women aren't superficial. Lmao!
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 18:47 #976Senior Member

Posts: 267$800? Whoa! She started me off at $450 to $500. Until she asked what I look like physically LOL So I took a pic after working out at 24, from neck to boxers and sent it over (no face).
Originally Posted by ELL77
[View Original Post]
Price dropped to 160 LOL.











Reply With Quote




