Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 9888
-
06-12-17 21:33 #8268Senior Member

Posts: 159Samantha
I concur. I've seen her 4 times now. Definately a keeper.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 19:00 #8267Senior Member

Posts: 465Good time
I highly recommend. She is very negotiable, and will please. Body is not thin, but nice an proportionate. No issues with me.
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 17:21 #8266Senior Member

Posts: 487Cinnamon
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...o-play/7324483
Met her in an incall in Johnston.
Ok neighborhood.
Pix are flattering.
Young but a rush job.
Decent BBBJ rushed doggy.
Has reviews in mass from that phone number.
Felt like a waste YMMV.
-
06-12-17 17:19 #8265Senior Member

Posts: 487Looks cute and young.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
Nice booty?
-
06-12-17 16:12
Senior Member
-
06-12-17 14:47 #8264Senior Member

Posts: 683Rosa in Seekonk
Any info? Seems to be in seekonk for the past week that I know of.
http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...-rosa/42364513
-
06-12-17 11:08 #8263Senior Member

Posts: 834Samantha Warwick
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...s-back/7402093
VERY hot MILF. Very trim, fit, perky B cups. Face is mature, but nice. And her face looks best with a dick in her mouth, to be sure, while looking up at you with those big doe eyes, LOL! Body is incredible! MILFY but no belly, no stretch marks. Opened the door in a bikini with pointy nips peeking out, and DFKs, and it only got better from there! 40 ish but acts like she's in her 20's, almost a spinner. Bright silky long blonde hair. Looks like the girl next door--if you happen to live next door to a strip club, that is, LOL! GREAT DFK. GREAT DATY. GREAT spit-drooling BBBJ skill! She's clean and for a change NOT a druggie. 150 hh. Fabulous spirited lay! I'd give her a high 8/ low 9 in looks and at least a 9 in service. Nice, sane woman, yet crazy-wild in bed! Incall in nice hotel near the airport. HIGHLY recommended!
Here's the ad text with the number in case the backpage ad goes down:
I will be in town the beginning of this week! Don't hesitate schedule your date now! If you've read or just heard of my reviews come see for yourself! Samantha 7572391914.
Poster's age: 35.
Location: Warwick, Warwick by airport.
Post I'd: 7402093 rhodeisland.
-
06-12-17 08:22 #8262Senior Member

Posts: 395Kayla
This is the real deal guys. I ran into her by the Armory yesterday. She is smoking hot! She looks better in person than her pics. She was on her way to an appointment so she gave me her number. I called when she asked me too. We talked about a car date. Few text back and forth and she disappeared on me. Was very friendly and I am going to try and see her today. If this is the sort of girl you would enjoy I can say she is hot!
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...racing/7400918
-
06-12-17 03:12 #8261Senior Member

Posts: 232Angeline
I have been texting back and forth with this girl. She sounds like she could be a great spinner. Does anyone have any advice to contribute.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-sweet/6943368
-
06-11-17 17:23 #8260Senior Member

Posts: 699The pictures in those ads show up in quite a lot of different places. Do a reverse Google image search and see. Maybe she just travels a lot, but I'd be skeptical.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 17:20 #8259Senior Member

Posts: 699Yeah, sounds like not much has changed. Surprised Staria is still there. I had a session with her once, years ago, in their original location. It was a decent enough session, but as you've pointed out here, the experience just wasn't worth the money it costs to go there. The ONLY reason I kept going back to that place was because of Jezelle, and even with her I reached a point where I no longer felt the experience was worth the money that it cost. The only reason I could see to justify going there would be if you had a very limited window to find an provider and schedule a session, literally EVERY good independent provider that you know of was unavailable.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 15:27 #8258Senior Member

Posts: 333Info on jenny
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ng-act/6946303
Anyone know anything about this one? Seems TGTBT just because she straight up says "throatjob" in her ad. But if she's legit and actually possesses those skills, I'm very interested.
-
06-11-17 15:26 #8257Senior Member

Posts: 333Went here on a whim for the first time recently. It was fine. Tips start at at least the amount of the session (so you got to give at least $120 for a 15 minute session). And at least with Staria, who I saw, that only gets you a lap dance. I guess pretty comparable to just doing a 15 minute VIP room at a club, with nothing else. All told, I dropped 185 on a HJ. Way too much, yes, but clearly YMMV based on the model.
Originally Posted by LuckyDustyNed
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 14:18 #8256Regular Member

Posts: 4Ashley. All American Bombshell 42
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...bshell/6585798
She she has been reviewed here before, but I thought I'd give my experience yesterday.
Looks like her pics.
A little DFK to start, then to BBBJ and CFS. I didn't ask for anything more so I can't say what else was on the menu. Friendly enough and not rushed but right went quickly to business and definitely wanted to move it along. Worth the visit for the price, but I wouldn't be in any hurry to go back.
-
06-10-17 18:42 #8255Regular Member

Posts: 12Angela in Newport
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...allnow/6651591
Anyone has visited or got any info on Angela in Newport. Please help.
-
06-10-17 13:08 #8254Regular Member

Posts: 4Any Info on Jolanna?
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...y-sexy/6543318
She's been posting for awhile but I can't find any reviews or info. She may have gone by Vanessa at one point.


















