Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 9888
-
06-13-17 20:57 #8283Senior Member

Posts: 487Is that Renee?
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
I saw her last week.
Good time, friendly, enthusiasm.
Creamed all over me while I'm doggy.
Not super attracted to her but it was a good cheap time.
-
06-13-17 20:19 #8282Senior Member

Posts: 777Renee
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730854
So I can confirm this is the Renee of some years ago. I saw her for just a BBBJ. Good attitude, good service. The only negative I have is with the locale, I wouldn't go there at night. I may go back for a longer appt.
-
06-13-17 19:42 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 353Mandy
Not a drug user, cares about the comfort of the client, loves giving head, flexible as fuck. Magical. She is a bit scatter brained and sometimes makes you wait. But patience gets you extremely far. She made me wait once because she saw people in the park next to her building. I waited and soon enough she responded and told me the coast was clear.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 19:39 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 353Realist provider.
I agree with Prometheus The area isn't all that bad. There's a basketball court with kids sometimes playing in it. But other then that. It's really not bad. Of course I grew up in revere ma so ya.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
I saw her twice now and both times she has delievered every time. So easy to talk to and always on time. Hell I'd wait an hour for her if I had too. She's a gem.
-
06-13-17 18:22 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 699I'm sure that's who he's referring to as well (not sure why he wouldn't just say her name. A report of any kind if sort of useless if no one knows who you're talking about). I feel like this subject has come up about 100 times since she started working. It's been pretty well established from the start that time-management has never been her strong suite. She loses track of time occasionally, any of us who have seen her know that she's definitely not a "clock watcher". Funny, we all talk about that as a positive attribute when we see a provider, but having one client go over the scheduled time is often what makes a provider late for the next appointment. We're not so happy when that happens. Mongers are a hard to please crowd, LOL.
Originally Posted by MattBr
[View Original Post]
However, I also think one thing that a lot of us don't fully understand is the extent to which a lot of "clients" just end up wasting Mandy's time. They make appointments and then don't show up, or they show up late and don't give adequate advance notice. These kind of things all contribute to the delays and scheduling snafus that some have experienced trying to see her. And yeah, all providers experience this to some extent, but being as hugely popular and well-known as she is just increases the volume of that kind of stuff dramatically.
As to the spot where you might be kept waiting for a bit, I've seen guys complain about the area, but I've never heard of anyone actually having any trouble there. I think sometimes that mongers are unreasonably paranoid about these sort of things.
-
06-13-17 18:13 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 465Yes
Yes to all, negotiable.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 16:35 #8277Senior Member

Posts: 90My guess is Mandy
From everything he described I'm pretty sure that it's Mandy. Who is great at her specialty and super sweet. But otherwise I wasn't all that amazed. And yes, I was also kept waiting in a not so great spot with a lot of people around who know exactly what is going on.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 16:29 #8276Senior Member

Posts: 699I guess she WAS reliable, in a sense. You could always rely on the fact that she'd be late, LOL.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 16:05 #8275Senior Member

Posts: 487Amber was the worst at this, amazing service but she always made you wait at least 15 minutes.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 16:00 #8274Senior Member

Posts: 699Just for clarity's sake, do you mean that you were completely blown off and never saw her, or that you eventually saw her but she was late?
One thing that I've learned over the years is that some providers run like clockwork, are super organized, and will always be ready on the dot. Others. Just aren't. Of course many of those aren't worth the hassle, but some of them are. I used to have that issue with Amber in Pawtucket ALL the time. I don't think there was ever a time that she was ready to see me sooner than a half hour later than the time we had scheduled. But, she was among the very best providers in the area at the time, so I just adjusted my expectations accordingly and planned for the delay, and would schedule my visits for days when I knew I had plenty of time to kill. Then again, I'm no longer married or in a relationship at the moment, so it's pretty easy for me. Don't have to worry about anyone questioning where I've been, LOL.
Originally Posted by RHTreller
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 13:44 #8273Senior Member

Posts: 640Ok
And who is this provider?
Originally Posted by RHTreller
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 13:18 #8272Senior Member

Posts: 382Tried again with a well known well reviewed and constantly advertising Providence provider and got stuck waiting for the 2nd time. I realize that she is popular, gets a lot of texts, and probably double books because often times new clients don't show but I'm tired of getting my time wasted with drives to her place, parking in her spot, and being kept waiting because "something came up". Please respect my time and don't waste it -- I gave her the benefit of the doubt after the first time but after the second attempt I'm done. I'm sure she is a sweet person but her customer service is lacking and IMO no one is that "magical".
-
06-13-17 12:53 #8271Senior Member

Posts: 40Jenny
I called a few times but the phone is off and the voicemail hasn't been set up. I also texted but have not received a reply. Will keep trying and let you know.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 09:41 #8270Senior Member

Posts: 834Rosa?
GFE? DFK? BBBJ? Price? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Fun0410
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 09:38 #8269Senior Member

Posts: 834How much was she? And were the tits as good as in the pics, or what? GFE at all? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
















