Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,771 to 22,785 of 40016
-
06-13-17 07:59 #17246Regular Member

Posts: 2New to this
Have a wife that just won't put out no matter how much I explain to her what I need. Trying to figure out the system, not sure how to detect fakes / scams. Just looking for a great HE, BBBJ ideally. Should I ask upfront? Any experience with these?
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6174250746.html
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6173687566.html
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6173754827.html
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6173838024.html
-
06-12-17 22:44 #17245Regular Member

Posts: 13What're the ages of the girls there?
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 22:44 #17244Regular Member

Posts: 13Grace
I think he meant Grace. Take a look at his another post in the next page.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 17:22 #17243Senior Member

Posts: 1573Mystery MT
Who is "she?
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
Yes may pm.
-
06-12-17 15:40 #17242Senior Member

Posts: 292I found it's gone today. Maybe her massage was helpful.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
She said I can come as late as 8:30 PM and she hope for longer massage since it's easy job for her.
I can have two hours massage if she wants. It's still $120 even including tips ($50 + $50 + $20). She always completes times.
-
06-12-17 14:09 #17241Senior Member

Posts: 1573Touchdown
Ooohhh! Ha-ha-ha.
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
My tasteless, frivolous imagination came up with a different interpretation.
-
06-12-17 12:47 #17240Senior Member

Posts: 263Classic show. Loved watching it growing up.
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 12:32 #17239Senior Member

Posts: 1443Married With Children
You have to watch the show. Al (the husband) was a loser but always brought up how he scored 4 touchdown in high school. Really stupid show but I loved it, Especially Al Bundy. Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 10:55 #17238Senior Member

Posts: 534TDs
TV show reference. Married With Children, Al Bundy.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 10:29 #17237Senior Member

Posts: 1573Touchdowns?
What does that mean?
Originally Posted by AlBundy78
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 19:12 #17236

Posts: 295You know, I did score 4 touchdowns in a single game. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 13:11 #17235Senior Member

Posts: 1573Headache
We all do to some extent. .
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 12:50 #17234Senior Member

Posts: 341Al Bundy of Polk High: Same as every other AMP. Standard and more available.
Originally Posted by AlBundy78
[View Original Post]
In a small store mall. Parking available. Girl looks 5 out of 10.
-
06-10-17 09:26 #17233

Posts: 295Has anyone tried this place? Is it worth visiting?
https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/6169202923.html
-
06-09-17 22:22 #17232Senior Member

Posts: 292Grace Legit
It's long story, but I have ejaculation headache. That's why I chose her on Wed.
But, still, she did not cover me much, so I don't know what she was thinking. I felt she hesitated, but went for head and face massage eventually.
I just feel comfortable since she never pushed me for extra.
Still, I want to be naked all the time to see what she wants to do. If she does not want anything, that's fine with me.










Reply With Quote






